♪ Fifty Three (I Can't Live Without You) [ REQUESTED ]

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 53: I Can't Live Without You [ REQUESTED ]

 

Jimin loves Jungkook, Jungkook loves Jimin. Anyone knows that and anyone can see that from the way they look at each other whether it's on stage or off stage. Everyone knows that Jimin is a bubbly, happy one on stage but he was different off stage. He's different in a kind that he rarely talks a lot at dorm unlike when he's on stage, he talks and interacts a lot with the fans. As for Jungkook, he was different on and off stage in a kind that he was more open-minded and hyper off stage but timid, quiet on stage. But no one know that Jimin is always anxious. About what? Everything. From himself to his relationship with Jungkook. It's not like he doesn't appreciate his relationship with Jungkook but sometimes, he can't help but to think of things like; will we stay together until the end? Is Jungkookie going to be with me all the time? What if he's tired of having me by his side 24/7? That's how he was easily distracted and always daydreaming during the conversation between the members.

The members were resting at the hotel in São Paulo, Brazil as they were packing some of their stuffs since they have been wanting to go to one of the beaches in São Paulo, Brazil. They felt like it's a shame if they came to a place with nice beaches but didn't visit it. The hyung line were excited as they get to go to a beach as well as the maknae line but someone was missing; Jimin. Jungkook looks around and his boyfriend was nowhere to be found which made him go to their shared bedroom to look for Jimin.

As he enter the room, Jungkook only found a bag on the bed but Jimin wasn't in the room so he went towards the bathroom and there he was. Jungkook smiles as he came up behind the older and wraps his arms around Jimin's body. A loud yelp escaped Jimin's lips as he was shocked at the sudden action. Jimin turned around and smacks Jungkook's chest playfully that made the maknae laughed.

“What are you doing here, hmm?”, Jimin asked as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck.

“Well.. All of us are waiting for you outside so come on, we don't want to be late.”

Jungkook said as he leans down to nuzzled his nose against Jimin's before the older capture the maknae's lips in between his to share a passionate kiss in the bathroom. Heavy, rushed footsteps could be heard towards the bathroom but both Jimin and Jungkook didn't hear that as they were still in their heated make out session before a loud groan interrupted them. “Oh, gross! Come on. We're waiting for you and you're tasting each other. Not right now, okay!”. Yoongi said and drag both of them out of the bathroom towards the living room by pulling on their wrists gently. Jimin bites his lower lip as Jungkook were blushing in embarrassment and the other members looked at them before letting out a loud 'finally'. They took their bags and exited the hotel room to head down to the lobby using the elevator.

Jimin was deep in thoughts as he was standing behind Jungkook in the elevator, his eyes were looking at Jungkook's back before he felt a soft nudge against his left arm to which he saw Taehyung grinning mischeviously at him. Jimin shakes his head as he chuckles slightly and all of them walked out of the elevator before Jungkook holds the older's hand gently. Jimin looks up at the maknae and flashes a smile. Namjoon who was holding his phone told the members to follow him as he know a beach which he searched for yesterday at their hotel room. Seokjin links his left arm with Namjoon's right arm while walking ahead to head to the beach. “What's the name of the beach, Namjoon-ah?”, Hoseok asks as he Taehyung's hand while walking.

“It's Ilhabela, which means 'beautiful isle' and is Brazil's largest island. And there's hiking trails and we could explore some 360 registered waterfalls including a few dozen where swimming is permitted. So, we could swim there too since you kids love swimming.”

Namjoon said and the rest cheered except for Jimin who was still deep in thoughts. I can swim? Might as well just stay in the water forever. Jimin thought to himself before Yoongi shot a glare at Namjoon. “Who you calling kids? I'm older than you, bastard.”. Namjoon giggles cheekily and pokes Yoongi's cheek before the Daegu rapper yells at the sudden action by the leader. Taehyung looked to the side at Jimin and saw that his best friend weren't smiling or laughing and that worried him. What is Jimin thinking? He won't think of anything stupid, right? Taehyung whispered to Hoseok by telling him how Jimin was quiet and he looks weird. Hoseok glanced at Jimin and whispers back to Taehyung. “We should just keep an eye on him. Don't tell the others yet, keep this between us for now.”. Taehyung nods his head twice in response and continues to smile with the other members.

Jimin saw that both Hoseok and Taehyung looked at him but he doubt that they know what he was planning to do at the beach later since he was trying not to be obvious. What he didn't know was that Hoseok and Taehyung knew Jimin the most in the group, the look he gave when he's planning to do something, the look he has when he's lying, both of them know very well. And right now, they know that Jimin has something on his mind but refused to tell the members. Taehyung felt extremely worried over how different Jimin look nowadays and he can't help but to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter