♪ Sixty Two (You Mean a Lot to Me)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 62: You Mean a Lot to Me


Luckily when they got to the hospital, there was no one in public that recognized them or they will be in big trouble if ARMYs and other people found out. Jimin was still at the dorm, in the arms of Taehyung and Hoseok while Yoongi is sitting at the living room with Hobeom. Not to be mean but Jimin is a mess and he looks bad. He has been crying non-stop, blaming himself for what happened and will still continue to do so. Taehyung can't help but cry as well at the sight of his best friend being weak and regret for what he did to Jungkook. Hoseok too, ended up crying before both Taehyung and him hugged Jimin tightly to calm him down. Yoongi and Hobeom who were at the living room could hear all the sniffles and cries in the room. Yoongi massaged his forehead before Hobeom pats his back.

“Are you okay, Yoongi?”, Hobeom asked and Yoongi looked to the side at the manager. He smiles and nods his head. Hobeom's phone rang all of a sudden and he stood up to answer the call. The door of the room opened to revealed a weak-looking Jimin who were looking at Yoongi like he was about to pass out sooner or later. The older stood up immediately and rushes over to Jimin to wrap his arm around the younger's waist to hold him.

“Why are you up? You should go rest, Jimin-ah..”

Jimin shakes his head before he mutters to Yoongi that he wants to go to the hospital and see Jungkook. Yoongi could only hums in respond before he motions for the younger to come to him in which Jimin did go to Yoongi. Jimin plops down on the couch next to the rapper before hugging Yoongi tightly. “Please don't blame yourself, Jimin-ah.. Jungkook will be fine; he's strong, right.”. Jimin nods his head at Yoongi's words before Hobeom went back to them and called Hoseok as well as Taehyung out. Both Hoseok and Taehyung walked out of the room to head to the living room with a confused look on his face. “What is it, hyung?”, Hoseok asked and Hobeom keeps his phone in his pocket. “The doctor have just checked Jungkook; he's fine. He's having a fever, and he's exhausted but he's stable so there's nothing to worry about. And.. Namjoon said that he mentioned your name, Jimin-ah.”

Jimin widened his eyes at the manager's words and Taehyung heaves out a soft sigh of relief. Yoongi rubs Jimin's right arm and squeezed his shoulder while smiling. “See? I told you that our maknae is strong. Looks like he wants to see you, Jimin-ah.”. Jimin let Yoongi's words sink in before he pressed his lips together tightly. The rest could feel the slight tension from Jimin's silence and they became worried. Taehyung glanced at his boyfriend as Hoseok does the same before Hobeom sat next to Jimin on the couch. “What's the matter, Jimin-ah?”, Hobeom asked and Jimin shakes his head.

“Is it fine if I really go there? I'm the one who got Jungkook sick and admitted to the hospital. I'm the one at fault. Everyone became worried and a mess because of me. Will Jungkook wants to see me? Doesn't he hate me? After what I did to him?”

Jimin's words left the others in total shock. They blinked their eyes as Jimin were looking at them with his red, teary eyes before Yoongi speak up. “What? No! Why would you even think that way? Of course, you made him wait for hours but it wasn't your intention in doing so. Hate you? The maknae freaking loves you to death. He would be mad, upset and disappointed but I'm sure hating you and leaving you never cross his mind. He's soft for you, Jimin-ah.”

Yoongi said as he Jimin's hair and the younger sniffles before wiping his nose as well as his eyes with the back of his hand. He smiles slightly and nods his head upon Yoongi's words. They instantly leave the dorm with Hobeom driving them to the hospital. Jimin fidgets with his fingers anxiously, nervously in the van and little did he know, his best friend, Taehyung was looking at him. Taehyung then placed his hand on top of Jimin's to stop him from doing that. Jimin looks at his best friend and Taehyung flashed a smile at him. “Don't be nervous, Jiminie. You'll be fine, you guys will be fine, okay?”. Jimin's heart soften up at the words and nods. “Okay.”

After a few minutes of the ride to the hospital, they have finally arrived at the front entrance of the hospital. Hobeom told the boys to go first since he needs to find a parking. Yoongi was the one in charge so he took them to where Jungkook was. They get in the elevator and Jimin bites his lower lip. “You'll be fine, Jiminie. Just relax.”, Hoseok mutters softly to calm him down and Taehyung helped his boyfriend by rubbing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter