♪ Twenty Nine (Happy birthday, my Princess!) [ Late NamJin chapter for Jin's belated birthday- I'm sorry!! ]

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29: Happy birthday, my Princess!

 

It was D-Day. It was 4th of December 2016. Namjoon's phone or more specific, calendar rang as it was the fourth day in December which is Seokjin's birthday. It was his boyfriend's birthday, his soon-to-be husband's birthday (Namjoon hasn't propose– yet). He kicked off the blanket from his bed and immediately grabbed his towel to head to the bathroom, he managed to check the time; 06:45 a.m. Okay, it's still early, Namjoon. Calm your down and let's do things slowly so that you won't ruin things. He thought to himself before disappearing into the bathroom and maybe, just maybe he had slam the door that it made Jungkook stir in his sleep and made the maknae groaned out in frustration. “Joon hyung– aish.”, the maknae said before falling back to sleep as he hugged his pillow tightly to his chest. As Namjoon were showering, Seokjin in the other room were sleeping since they have returned back to their dorm which means, they are back on their favourite bed with their favourite pillows and their favourite blankets. It was weird for Seokjin to woke up late but since it was their day off due to the oldest member's birthday, he sleep longer since he was exhausted. After a few minutes, Namjoon was done with showering as he was now walking towards the kitchen slowly as he doesn't want to wake anyone up before he saw a figure at the kitchen that made him stopped in his tracks. Everyone is sleeping, who is that? It can't be.. ghost, right?

The figure turned around and it was Jimin who was drinking a juice box with his eyes widened as he looked at the leader. “I'm not a ghost, hyung.”, Jimin said as he pouts slightly before the leader scratch his nape. “Did I say that out loud?”, Namjoon asked and Jimin looked at him. “Huh?”, Jimin blinks his eyes in confusion and the leader did the same. “What?”. Jimin looked up at Namjoon while on the juice before Namjoon grins. “Anyway, why are you up early, Jiminnie?”. Jimin throw the juice box in the garbage can before smiling as he washed his hands. “I just woke up all of a sudden. And why are YOU up early, hyung? There must be something if you're up early. Let's see. We don't have any schedule today and it's Seokjin hyung's birthday so obviously, you're going to prepare something for Seokjin hyung.”. Jimin turned around to look at Namjoon while smiling widely and the leader stood there with his mouth slightly opened.

“What? I know you, hyung. Well, since I'm here, do you need any help? We can't have you burning down this place, right.”, the younger joked around before the leader smack Jimin's arm and laughed. Soon, both of them were pulling the ingredients out of the fridge before Namjoon is scrolling through his phone, searching for recipes and stuff. As he found one recipe, he told Jimin about it and the younger immediately washes the vegetables before cooking the rice while Namjoon is telling the younger all the ingredients needed and the instructions. While waiting for the rice to cook, Jimin was now cutting the vegetables, chicken and meat into small pieces before the sound of a door being opened and closed. Both of them froze at their spot as they heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. Jimin's eyes wandering around before landed on Namjoon who was looking at him with his wide eyes.

“What are you two doing?”, a deep voice asked, both Namjoon and Jimin felt relieved as it didn't sound l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter