♪ Fourteen (Hospitalized, Comforted and Friendship)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Hospitalized, Comforted and Friendship

 

Namjoon who was unable to join the rest of the Bangtan members for 2015 KBS Gayo Daechukje as he had injured himself during the rehearsal; he hurt himself while going down a slope right after the rehearsal held earlier today. Big Hit stated that his injury wasn't visible or serious but he was taken to a nearby hospital for a check-up and hoping to update on the incident soon. The rest of the members were worried although Namjoon said that it wasn't something serious to be worried over and that they should focus more on their performance later on. Namjoon who was now laying on the hospital bed was streaming live to the award festival on his iPad, waiting patiently for the red carpet event as he could see his good-looking members. One by one came on the red carpet. “Aye, Jackson.”, Namjoon mutters softly at the moment GOT7 were at the red carpet, looking good-looking and manly as ever. Namjoon keep on waiting until there was a knock on the hospital door which startled Namjoon slightly. “Yes, come in.”, he answered politely and his manager, Hobeom enters the room while holding a fruit basket along with a few plastic bags. “Aigoo, hyung. Why are you carrying so many things? Aren't you supposed to be with the kids? And why are you using plastic bags instead of a recycle bag? Don't you know that our planet is getting hotter each time people used plastic bags?”, Namjoon stare at Hobeom as he keeps on rambling about things, more like rapping about it. A deep groan escaped Hobeom's lips as the manager sat down on the couch while panting heavily. Namjoon was about to say something but stopped when Hobeom raised his hand as a sign of 'stop talking' which made Namjoon giggled. “First, I bought you food since you need to eat a lot and I mean, A LOT. Second, Sejin told me to be here and watch you since you might break something. Three, I don't even know why I use plastic bags since the worker didn't tell me about any recycle bag. And lastly, why is our planet getting hotter because of plastic bags? Tell me, you smartass.”, Hobeom sent an intense glare towards Namjoon as a joke and Namjoon laughed sarcastically upon his manager hilarious behaviour. Oh, hyung. I'll tell you why. Smartass, huh. Thank you for the new nickname. Namjoon thought in his mind and clears his throat before explaining to Hobeom. 

“Well, most plastics are made from a petrochemical base such as PET (polyethylene terephthalate) which is used to make things like soda or water bottles. There are other classes of plastics which do come from organics resins made from trees and other plants called celluloid. The first originated in 1856 called Parkesine and was actually the first man-made plastic. An example of a celluloid we use today is Tenite which is used in everything from tool handles to toothbrushes.”, Namjoon explained before flashing a cheeky-proud grin towards his manager who were now looking at him with mouth-opened along with the what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about face. Namjoon face-palmed before looking up at his manager. “Whatever. I'm gonna go get some coffee, hearing you talking about science or whatever it is gave me a headache. Here, make sure you finish the food. And then, eat your medicine.”, Hobeom said as he placed a few plastic bags on the moving-table and pushed the table towards Namjoon. Namjoon flashed a smile at his manager and starts to pulled out some food from the plastic bags; bibimbap (mixed rice with vegetables), tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes), some samgyeopsal (grilled pork belly) and samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup). A soft gasp escaped the Bangtan leader's lips as the food smelled and looked delicious but there was a lot of food which he love but wasn't sure if he could finish them all. Namjoon takes a spoon and the chopsticks as he started to eat the bibimbap first, the sounds of slurping and munching could be heard as he placed the iPad in front of him. While he was eating, the rest of the Bangtan members walked towards the red carpet and Namjoon hummed loudly as he cheered because he was eating so he couldn't open his mouth. The members posed for the camera as they smile and raised a thumbs up. Namjoon looked at Seokjin. Oh my, baby. You look seriously good today and I wasn't there with you. Namjoon frowned at the thought before shook it off to enjoy the view. 

As Namjoon was munching on the tteokbokki right after he finished the bibimbap quickly, he was smiling to himself but the smile soon disappeared when the members gathered at a table with two plates of chicken on the table and guess who was there; CNBLUE sunbaenim. Of course, Namjoon respected the seniors a lot but he was jealous when Jonghyun, one of CNBLUE guitarist fed Seokjin a fried chicken. And Seokjin seemed to like it; either he liked being fed by Jonghyun or he liked that he gets to eat a fried chicken for free. Namjoon keeps a frown on his face but the frown disappeared when Seokjin covered his mouth with his hand as he was chewing on the fried chicken which Namjoon thinks that it is so cute that it melt the leader's heart. Kim Seokjin, what have you done to me. Everything you did melt my heart. Namjoon thought in his mind before continue eating the tteokbokki and grabs a bottle of mineral water. Namjoon chuckled softly as the members were noisy and hilarious as usual, a soft sigh escaped his lips. He felt weird for being alone in a strange place which he called the hospital. Yes, Namjoon doesn't like being in the hospital as it reminded him of the horror movies he watched before with Jungkook which were filmed at hospital. Namjoon never missed out on Bangtan's live performance especially that he wanted to attend the year-end award since it is usually the most hype and fun one but.. he was being clumsy again. Being absent from the performance is a bad thing; the members have to replace him or cover his rap part which was hard and it's a good thing as well; he gets to rest for a while as it's been a long time since he gets to rest like this. Although he hated hospital, he got to admit that the hospital workers were friendly and that the bed along with the pillows are very comfortable. 

He then continue on eating samgyeopsal as he placed some of the pork meat in a salad leaf as he placed some chili paste and a garlic inside and wrapped them together before eating it deliciously. Namjoon hummed softly before shaking his body to the left and right as the meat was delicious before the hospital door was opened to revealed Hobeom with a cup of hot coffee and a small plastic which Namjoon guess was donuts inside. “Why do you look so happy?”, Hobeom asked as he closed the door and sat down on the couch while looking at Namjoon who was pointing to the samgyeopsal and shows his manager a thumbs up as he smile that his dimple was visible. Hobeom chuckled against Namjoon's cute behaviour before eating the delicious donuts that he had bought at the cafeteria. Namjoon continue eating until all the food were finished before laying back against the bed with the iPad standing on his tummy and heaves out a soft sigh in relief as his stomach was full. Hobeom fell asleep but wake up all of a sudden a few times as Namjoon was loud when he keep on cheering on his favourite group especially Bangtan. He felt proud at Jimin that the younger had the chance to show off his ballet skills as he danced to "Butterfly", the members did a great job in performing "Dope" and "Run". Namjoon can't wait to meet the members as he wanted to praise them for doing a good job especially to Jungkook who covered his rap part during "Run" and to his precious boyfriend, Seokjin who managed to dance very well today.

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

  Namjoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter