♪ Thirty One (Best Friends) : YugKook Special

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31: Best Friends : YugKook Special 

 

8th of December 2016. The day where Jungkook and his one and only best friend from the industry, Yugyeom hang out at night. The fans said that they went for bowling as Jungkook picked up Yugyeom from JYP Entertainment at night. The sight of both maknae from both BTS and GOT7 being together made the fans and the rest of the members feel at ease. Since both Jungkook and Yugyeom are the same age, it will be easier for them to communicate since there is no need for honorifics between them as that would make things a little awkward. Jungkook told the fans in previous V Live that the only male idol friend he has in the industry is Yugyeom and that he would take Yugyeom out for bowling one day so that explains if they're hanging out at night. Being the mom of the group, Seokjin didn't approve of letting both of the youngsters go out late at night without any older member with them but after a few talking with Jungkook, Seokjin know that both of them are responsible and careful so he finally allowed them to go out. Jimin was the one who approve of Jungkook to go out at night as his boyfriend need time with his best friend.


(credits to the owner of the picture)

Yugyeom were chilling at the lobby of JYP Entertainment while waiting for Jungkook to arrive when Park Jin Young came out of a studio all of a sudden that startled Yugyeom. Park Jin Young who noticed the younger who stood up suddenly made him chuckled. “Why are you so surprised? It's just me, Yugyeom-ah.”. Yugyeom giggled as he scratch the back of his head before sitting back down and accepted a can of coffee from Park Jin Young. “Why are you here at night? Are you going out? Do you have a girlfriend?”, Yugyeom coughed out as he was choke on his coffee by the last question. He looked up at the PD-nim and shake his head as well as his hands in denial. “No, PD-nim! I don't have a girlfriend and yes, I'm going out with Jungkook.”. PD-nim nods his head twice in respond as he smiles before patting Yugyeom's shoulder gently. “Jungkook? He's the maknae of BTS, right?”. Yugyeom nods his head. “Ah, he's such a great kid just like you, Yugyeom-ah.”. As Yugyeom was about to reply, there was a soft knock on the entrance door and that brought the attention of both men at the lobby.

It was Jungkook with his nose down to his mouth covered with a black mask as he was wearing all black except for his light blue ripped jeans. Jungkook pulled down the mask and flashed a smile at Park Jin Young before bowing politely. Both Yugyeom and Park Jin Young stand up to greet Jungkook before Yugyeom went out of the building with Jungkook. “Don't do stupid things, kids!”, Park Jin Young warned them and Yugyeom raised an 'okay' sign using his fingers which made the PD-nim laughed. “Aish, kids these days. Spoiled yet cute.”, PD-nim shake his head as he laughs before entering the studio back to finish the rest of his work. As Yugyeom and Jungkook walked out of the building, a few fans saw them and took photos of them before Jungkook bowed politely at the fans, flashed a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter