♪ Fifteen (Let Them Be 'cause I'm Right Here For You, Always)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Let Them Be 'cause I'm Right Here For You, Always
 


Right after Bangtan's performance for the 2015 MBC Gayo Daejejeon, it was already the 1st January, 2016 when the clock strikes 12 o'clock in the midnight. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Namjoon was absent from today's performance as well and Big Hit released a statement regarding his injury; they said that the results of the examination shows no abnormalities but they said that the medical team stated that the impact of the fall from that time had caused him muscular pain and they said that rest is necessary at the moment. Big Hit also stated that the leader of Bangtan will not be able to attend the remaining activities for this week, which includes the last music broadcasts as well as fansigns. They also hope that the fans will be able to understand this situation. The performance for today's music festival were awesome as some groups performed the old songs back in the day, it was Jungkook's turn as he dance swiftly to "I Need U" ballad version at the beginning with Yoongi playing the piano before continue the song originally and then perform "RUN" which Jungkook covered Namjoon's rap part again. Right after the countdown towards 2016, both BTS and GOT7 gathered in Bangtan's room at backstage as managers of both groups allowed them to spend their time together. Youngjae were sitting next to Yoongi while caressing the older's hand gently before both of them looked at each other, the rest were busy hanging out; more like yelling out and jumping up and down as Jungkook, Yugyeom and Bambam were excited that they are going to turn 20 this year. Yoongi got to admit that GOT7's "If You Do" performance today was better because it was too manly and too y for Yoongi to handle. His eyes were focused on Youngjae when GOT7 were performing. “I love your performance today.”, Yoongi spoke softly as his hand were now caressing the younger's cheek. “Oh, really? What do you like about it?”, Youngjae asked back as his eyes lit up in anticipation. “Well, at the beginning, it was slow which was really nice and your smooth moves which are seriously captivating as well as y.”. Yoongi responded seriously and flashed a cheeky grin at the younger before laughing when he noticed that Youngjae's cheeks were reddish as he blushed. “Why are you blushing? Are you not used to getting compliments, Jae?”, Yoongi asked and Youngjae nodded his head twice as he looked down at his lap. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. Why didn't he receive such compliments before? Youngjae was like one of a kind; he's cute, bubbly, good in singing, sarcastic in a cute way. “Why didn't you receive such compliments?”, the older asked as he needs to find out the reason. “Because.. there's nothing special about me, hyung.”. Yoongi frowned and shook his head. “No! You have something special and that is why I'm here with you, but I can't explain the something special.”. Yoongi smile at Youngjae while caressing the younger's cheeks before the younger nodded his head and leans closer towards Yoongi for a cuddle. 

Jungkook, Yugyeom and Bambam were busy talking to each other as they planned on what they're going to do when they turned 20. The three of them laughed together as Bambam exclaimed with his hands raised up in the air. “Drinking together at a club!”, then the room was silent as the members who were older than the three of them are staring at Bambam. The Thai boy soon puts his hands down as he blinked his eyes innocently while looking at them. “W–what?”, the Thai boy mentally slapped himself for stuttering as he hated it. “Who said that you three could go to club and drink just because you're turning 20 soon?”, Jaebum said and as he was about to say more about it, he stopped when the three of them looked at him intensely. And the rest just laughed at the sight of Jaebum being scared by Jungkook, Yugyeom and Bambam. But there's one person who doesn't smile and who doesn't pay attention to what they're saying or doing. And it was Jimin. The said man just sat on a chair at the corner of the room while holding his iPhone in his hand, there was no smile on his face; he was expressionless while staring right at the screen of his phone. No one seemed to notice him since he's kind of small and since he's sitting at a place where people can't see. Little did he know, Jackson was the first one to notice Jimin's absence and decided to tell Taehyung. “Yah, Taehyung.”, Jackson called out to him softly as he doesn't want the others to hear it since Jimin doesn't like people being worried over him. Taehyung raised his eyebrows as he followed Jackson to the side when the Hong Kong boy pulled him. Taehyung looked at Jackson innocently with his eyebrows raised but soon there was a frown on his face at the moment he saw Jackson's face which looked uneasy. “What is it, hyung?”, Taehyung asked softly as Jackson keeps looking around before responding. “Where's Jimin?”. Taehyung raised his eyebrows. “Jimin? He was there–”, Taehyung said as he pointed to a spot which was now empty before looking around and Jimin was nowhere to be found. “What? But.. I thought he was there.”, Jackson give Taehyung the 'are-you-serious' kind of look before pointing to the spot where Jimin at. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he couldn't see things at first but soon realized that Jimin was there, with his phone, looking sad and worried at the same time. “There must be something going on with him, Taehyung. Only you can talk to him since he listens to you and Jungkook but Jungkook is busy partying right now so.. it's only you.”, Jackson said as he placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and the younger nodded his head twice in respond before heading towards Jimin.

Jimin who was sitting alone at the corner didn't really care about the party they were having as his eyes were glued to the screen of his phone. Of course, the staff interviewed him for the Bangtan Bomb and he looked happy there but, people can fake it, right? And moreover Jimin, who has been faking his emotions for a really long time that people didn't know whether he was telling the truth or lying. He was on the Twitter account and some of the comments are disturbing. Namjoon warned him to not read any bad comments because it's bad for his health but he couldn't stop himself from doing so. He thought that reading a little wouldn't hurt but he was dead wrong. Reading the comments felt like he was slashing his wrist; one comment, one slash and it goes on and on. 

[ bangbanggot ] : Aish, this Park Jimin dude. Why can't he change his hair colour back? He looks like G-Dragon, or is he trying to copy him. Hah.
[ lovetwice ] : Is that G-Dragon? But did he become ugly and shorter? Mwoya. 
[ mouseme ] : Is he trying to copy a sunbae again? Oh my god. 
[ lovejinniekookie ] : I wonder what Bang PD-nim see in him. Gosh. 

Jimin felt tears were gathering in his eyes before his phone were snatched by someone and he looked up immediately to see Taehyung gripping his phone tightly as there was an angry expression on his best friend's face. Uh-oh, looks like Taehyung found out what he was doing and Taehyung hate it when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter