♪ Twenty Seven (Make Jungkookie Happy!)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27: Make Jungkookie Happy!

 

Bangtan's schedules are full with dance practice, vocal practice, music video shooting, jacket photo shooting and some other stuffs for this month of October. They were excited to see their fans once again but they couldn't deny that they were exhausted due to their hectic schedules. Jungkook felt the most exhausted one as he had to attend school, after classes and the group's schedules are too much as well. Usually, he could cope up with them but for unknown reason, he felt exhausted easily nowadays. While the other members were joking around in the dance room, he sat down with his back leaned against the mirror and heaves out a deep sigh before gulping down the water from the bottle quickly. Hoseok nudged Seokjin in his arm as he motions his face to the maknae who was closing his eyes. The rest of the members chuckled softly as they looked at Jungkook before the golden maknae opened his eyes to look at them, Jungkook bursts out laughing. “Ah, why?”, he whined as Jimin makes his way towards his boyfriend.

Jimin squats down in front of Jungkook and smiles before running his chubby fingers through Jungkook's new light brown locks, the older's gaze were fixed on the maknae's and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin to pulled him down onto Jungkook's lap. The maknae nuzzled his nose against Jimin's back and hums lowly. Jimin rests his hands on Jungkook's muscular thighs, Hoseok and Seokjin took photos of them while Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung furrowed their eyebrows as they felt uneasy at Jimin and Jungkook's actions. “Are you okay, Jungkookie? You get tired easily nowadays.”, Jimin pointed it out and Seokjin interrupted. “That's because our Jungkookie is mature and he's getting old!”. Yoongi looked at the oldest member with a weird expression. “He's only 20. What's old about that?”. Seokjin glared at Yoongi and let out an audible 'tch' before Namjoon pulled his boyfriend into a tight hug so that Seokjin won't get mad at anyone. 

“I guess I'm just tired from school, homework, extra classes and our schedules. But I'm fine, hyung and I'll try to cope with all of them.”, Jimin nods his head and the rest of the members felt worried for the maknae before Taehyung came up with an idea. He gathers the rest of the members without Jimin and whispers softly to them. “How about we make Jungkookie happy to release his stress and tension? We could ask Bang PD to let us have fun at a cafe or go to the maze thingy. Let Jungkookie have fun before facing the hectic schedules.”. The members hums and nods their heads in agreement before Yoongi speak up. “He's still young and he shouldn't stress about work or class too much. Let's ask manager hyung and Bang PD first. Namjoon, contact manager hyung and Bang PD, Seokjin hyung, call the cafe to book the whole place to only us today, Tae and Hobi, bring Jimin somewhere and tell about the plan. Make sure Jungkook knows nothing about this or else.”, Yoongi said and glared at both Taehyung and Hoseok before the two of them nodded their heads.

Hoseok called out to Jimin with a serious tone as he's pretending to be mad or annoyed so that they could talk to Jimin about the plan. Jimin got up from Jungkook and walked towards Hoseok before moving to the centre of the room. Jimin raised his eyebrows as he looks at Hoseok, crossing his arms over his chest while waiting for the older to say something. “What's wrong, hyung?”. Hoseok hushed Jimin as the younger's tone of voice was slightly loud, the younger blinks his eyes in confusion and Taehyung chuckled upon the cute and innocent look on Jimin's face. Jungkook doesn't notice as he was now looking at his phone, currently talking to Yugyeom on his KakaoTalk. “Since Jungkookie is tired of this hectic schedules, we decided to take him out to have fun. We're planning to take him to the cafe and let him eat, have fun there. So, I need you to shut up about this and take him to the cafe. We'll be going first and then you'll meet us there. I'll text you when we're there.”. Jimin's eyes widened in surprised before he broke out into a huge smile. Jimin nods his head in excitement before going over to Jungkook. 

“Jungkookie, let's go home. We should shower and rest.”, the older said as he sticks out his right hand towards the maknae to which the maknae accepts it before standing up and keep his phone in his pocket. “Are we done for today?”, Jungkook asks and Namjoon just wanted to laugh because the maknae looks so innocent and cute at the moment. Seokjin squeezed the leader's hand to hold him back from laughing. Yoongi glanced at both of them before looking down as he was about to laugh. Jungkook looks at the rest of the members before looking at Namjoon who's face is red. “Joonie hyung! Are you sick? Your face is red– aigoo, hyung!”, Jungkook panicked before the leader shakes his hands in denial and Jungkook doesn't seem to believe him. Taehyung decided to help Namjoon out. “Namjoon hyung is okay, Kook-ah. He's just holding back the pain because Seokjin hyung squeezed his hand just now.”. The maknae lets out a soft 'ah' before smiling and went out of the dance room together with Jimin. Yoongi checked whether they have gone for real or not and ran back in the room. “Okay, the plan starts now.”

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter