♪ Two (Cute Jealousy)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Cute Jealousy

That evening, Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung were out as Seokjin were the one who sent them out. As Seokjin was about to walk in his room to take a nap, his phone rang and a groan of frustration escaped his lips before he looked at the caller ID which is Namjoonie ♥ and he instantly smiled widely as he slide his finger on the screen. “Namjoonie.~”, Seokjin coos softly and Namjoon on the other side chuckled softly at his boyfriend's cute behaviour. “Hyung.~ Would you mind coming to Hangang River right now?”, the younger asked as there was a hint of sadness and cuteness in his voice. Seokjin's cheeks heated up as he could imagine how Namjoon was right now on the other side at the moment he pleads softly at the older. “What's wrong, Joonie? Did something bad happened to the kids?”, there was a slight hint of worry in Seokjin's voice and Namjoon laughs softly which didn't make it any better. “No no, hyung! Everything's fine. It's just..”, “It's just what, Joonie? You're making me worry right now..”

“These two kept on being lovey-dovey in front of me! Hoseok who keeps on squealing whenever Taehyung feed him the ice cream isn't making things better, hyung! Please. Come here right now. I'm suffering.”, Namjoon exclaimed as he faked cried dramatically which made Seokjin burst out laughing before a soft cushion hit him at the back of his head and immediately turned around to see Yoongi who was smirking at him. Seokjin squints his eyes at Yoongi as a sign of a warning before he went to the kitchen and sat on the counter which wasn't high enough for him as he was tall. “Is it really that bad, Joonie? I mean, both of them will run away when I go there because you know that we are worst than them, right.”, Seokjin said as he chuckled softly while waiting for Namjoon to reply. “Hold on. I'll let you hear them.”, Namjoon responds as he clicked the screen of his phone to make it on loudspeaker. “Come on, my Hoseokkie.~ Ice cream is right in front of you. All you have to do is be cute while walking towards me, come on, my baby.~”, Taehyung said before Seokjin heard Namjoon yelps as he was disgusted of Taehyung's baby voice towards Hoseok. “Okay, Taetae. Hoseokkie is coming to you right now. Rawr.~”, and Namjoon instantly disabled the loudspeaker to talk to Seokjin personally. “You heard that, right? Ah, hyung.~ Please come here right now. I'm begging you.”, Seokjin laughed. “Okay okay! I'm on my way and Namjoon, what are they doing exactly?”

“I told you before. They were eating ice cream.”, “Are you sure? 'Cause that sounds kind of dirty..”, Seokjin said softly as he was embarrassed while he's putting on his sneakers right now. He could hear Namjoon's soft hum through the phone and the older knew that Namjoon was observing both Hoseok and Taehyung's actions. “Yeah but– oh ! Hoseok is sliding his hand inside Taetae's shirt! What the hell is this. Oh my god– and Taetae is a mess right now.. .”, and that's when Seokjin's eyes widen before he ran out of the dorm immediately. “WHAT?! Namjoon, you need to stop them! They're in public right now and we can't get caught because of it. I'm coming right now and please keep an eye on them!”, Seokjin warned Namjoon as he shuts the door of the dorm tightly. Yoongi turned to look at the front door as Seokjin was rushing out before he shook his head at the sight of the oldest member. “Kids these days. Doing inappropriate stuffs in public. What a shame.”, the rapper said as he was flipping through pages of a magazine. “You shouldn't be saying that, hyung. It's your band members after all, you know. And besides, since when were you interested in reading a fashion magazine?”, Yoongi screams before gripping the magazine tightly and looked around to find Jungkook at the kitchen counter who was now smirking at the older.

“What the – how long did you stand there?”, Yoongi asked as confusion were written all over his face while the older panting heavily for air. “Long enough. And Seokjin hyung didn't even notice me when he went here. I'm an amazing actor, yeah, I know that.”, Jungkook said as he run his own fingers through his hair while making his way out of the kitchen and walking towards his room. “How did Jimin even love him? Tsk. He's good-looking but cocky as hell.”, Yoongi mumbles to himself as he uses the magazine to fan himself before swallowing his saliva and looks around again. 

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

As Jungkook enter the shared bedroom alone, Jimin who was sitting at a table while using a laptop turned to face his boyfriend. “What the hell did you do to Yoongi hyung, Kookie? I could hear him scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter