♪ Forty Five (Acting. Skit)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 45: Acting. Skit

 

BTS just released their latest episode for Run BTS! on V App on 28th February 2017 at 9:50pm KST for the fans as it is like a gift since it's the last day for the month of February. And for that episode of Run BTS!, they have to do a skit in a police station; police x criminal one. At first, all of them are worried and nervous since they know that they are not good at skit since it needs acting and skills. But being Bangtan, they have to try hard for the fans since it is a really fun thing to record these kind of things for them especially when it's funny. While they are getting ready for the filming, all of them are fascinated by the place since they have never been to a police station except for Jimin and Yoongi. As the filming starts, the members of Bangtan are working hard and due to the skit being funny, even the staffs at the back could not hold their laugh but they have to make sure that their laughter will not be heard in the video.

The response of the latest episode from the fans are the hottest since this episode is also trending on Twitter. The feedback from the fans are amazing; they love this episode especially since Jimin and Jungkook have a lot of moments together and not to mention that Namjoon and Seokjin have a funny moment together as well. The way Jungkook act towards Jimin in the latest episode shocked the fans and even the members. Why? They all know how shy Jungkook can be around Jimin but he proved that he isn't shy around his boyfriend since the moment the maknae lifted Jimin by one hand to put the older over his shoulder, the fans are shocked. How can one be so strong to lift another man by one hand? And the way Jimin wriggled on Jungkook's shoulder made the fans laugh since he was small and he looks so cute in that condition.

After the filming have ended, the staffs were cleaning up the place as well as keeping the cameras, lights, mics and the members of Bangtan changed their outfit to head to a restaurant for dinner. Jimin were the one to finish changing as he was now waiting inside the van while texting Chanyeol, a loud laugh escaped out of his lips as he was texting which startled the rest of the members since one by one is entering the van. Jungkook went to the back at his boyfriend and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder while looking at the older, curious of who he is texting that made him laugh so loud. “Who are you texting, hyung?”. Jimin showed his phone to Jungkook and the maknae looked over and saw; Chanyeol hyung. Jimin smiled when the younger nods his head.

Jimin resumes to texting the EXO member and Seokjin looks back while smiling to ask something. “Do you guys want to have meat for dinner?”. The members nodded their head in response and Sejin drives off to a restaurant where they served delicious meat. The maknae purses his lips to form a pout when Jimin is still on his phone before the older placed his phone in his pocket and turns to Jungkook. Jimin chuckles softly when he saw that the maknae is pouting and immediately rests his forehead on the maknae's to peck Jungkook's lips. Jungkook smiles in between the kiss before placing his hand on Jimin's left cheek to hold it as he responds to the kiss passionately. As Namjoon turn around to check on the members, he saw the make out session between Jimin and Jungkook which made him widened his eyes.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi who were sitting behind Namjoon and Seokjin looked up to the leader and raised their eyebrows when they thought that Namjoon is looking at them with his wide eyes. Yoongi mouthed 'what' at the leader which made Seokjin turned around and the oldest member widened his eyes as well that made the three of the members behind them nervous. It was Hoseok's turn to mouthed 'what' at the two of them and Namjoon points at their back using his lips before the three of them looked behind to found out that Jimin and Jungkook are in a hot make out session. And now, all five of them are looking at those two with their mouth slightly opened as well as their eyes widened. Jungkook who felt something looking broke the kiss to look in front and saw the rest of the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter