♪ Thirty Three (New Year, Same Us)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: New Year, Same Us

 

It was January 2017, 2017 which means a new year for everyone. It's crazy how fast time flies and things may be different for other people but for both Jimin and Jungkook, things are just the same. They're still dating each other, and their love has bloom into something more beautiful, stronger. It was after their performance for 2016 MBC Gayo Daejejeon, they were at backstage and while the rest of the members were talking except for Yoongi who were resting at home, Jimin were seen sitting alone at the corner of the room with his phone in his hand. Jungkook who were listening to the hyungs looked around when he noticed that Jimin weren't with them. “Jungkook? Are you listening?”, Hobeom asked before the maknae looked at his manager. “Right, I'm sorry, hyung.”. Namjoon nudged Seokjin's side and motioned towards Jimin with his face. Hobeom looked behind and saw Jimin who were looking down at his phone. “Alright, I'll talk to you guys later.”, Hobeom said before leaving the room.

Jungkook instantly went to Jimin and plops down on the couch next to the older. Jimin looked to the side and smiles when Jungkook leans in closer to him. “Hey, happy new year, handsome.”, Jimin said as he pecks Jungkook's lips softly to which received a loud noise from the rest of the members. “Hi there, beautiful.”, Jungkook responded back and before he could lean in to kiss Jimin, Seokjin interrupted them. “Okay, okay! We get it, it's new year but please, we're all famished so, come here and we could eat.”. Jimin giggles shyly and stood up with the maknae before heading towards the table in the dressing room. While they were eating, Jimin squeals as he keeps on eating the meat, the rice, chewing on his food before the rest of the members looked at him. Taehyung wandered his eyes around and looked at Jungkook before looking down at his meal. Jimin who were eating noticed the silence as he lifts his head to which startled the members and they resume eating like nothing happen.

Jimin smiles before placing his chopsticks down on the table gently. Hoseok lift his head a little before thinking to himself. Is Jimin mad at us for looking at him? Aish. Hoseok grits his teeth a little before Jimin speak up softly. “You guys must be wondering why I'm eating a lot, huh.”. The members lift their faces up and placed their chopsticks down. “We're not judging, Jimin-ah. It's good to see you eat a lot again.”, Taehyung said as he rubs his best friend's back soothingly and Jimin nods his head in response. “I'm not mad or anything. I just saw tweets about us and.. the fans are starting to appreciate me more as myself. They said that they want me to rub my belly again like I did last time on the interview for Show Champion and M Countdown.”, Jimin explained as he chuckles happily from saying that.

Namjoon wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder and smiles. “And that sight of you is really, really adorable.”, the leader said before Seokjin interrupted his boyfriend. “Both of us watch it whenever one of us is feeling down. Seeing that makes us happy, Jimin-ah. We want you to know that.”. Jimin smiles and nods his head twice. Jungkook takes a few pieces of meat using the chopsticks and placed them in J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter