♪ Twenty Eight (We Made It!)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28: We Made It!

 

19th of November 2016. The day where BTS will remember forever; the day where they won Album of The Year at 2016 Melon Music Awards (MMA). 2nd of December 2016. The day BTS will remember forever as well; the day where they won Artist of The Year at 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA). Those two special dates just fulfilled their dreams; win daesang. They dreamt of winning just one daesang but instead, they received two daesangs in a year. The members couldn't believe it even when they're changing their outfits to head back to their hotel, to spend their last night in Hong Kong. Wow, what a beautiful night for them. As the staffs were keeping their stage outfits, the make-up equipments and microphones, the Bangtan members were sitting on the couch at their waiting room, the room was silenced but it weren't tense, it was more peaceful. Jungkook was closing his eyes as he massaged his own waist but Jimin approached him. “Jungkookie, are you okay?”, Jimin's question brought the members' attention to the maknae. Concern were written all over the members' faces and Jungkook doesn't like this. He hates worrying the hyungs and the staffs.

Jungkook tried his best to flash a smile but the pain at his waist were unbearable so his smile broke out sadly before he grits his teeth tightly to hold onto the pain. Jimin instantly wraps an arm around Jungkook's neck and rubs his back. “Jungkookie!”, Seokjin exclaimed as he hurried to the maknae and squats down in front of the maknae. “Hyung, we should take him to the hospital.”, Hoseok said before Jungkook shoot his head up to look at him and shakes his hand in denial. “No, I'll be fine, hyung. I'll apply some cream and just stick the hot patch on my waist. Don't worry about me! I'm totally fine. We should be happy and celebrate our win for today, hyung-deul.”. This time, the maknae managed to flash a happy smile at the rest of the members to which the members smiles back and nods their heads; agreeing to what the maknae had offered. “Right. Let's go back to the hotel room and we could celebrate.”, Namjoon said before Jungkook stood up with Jimin by his side and the door were knocked twice. Yoongi walked to the door and opened it to revealed Yugyeom, Jungkook's one and only best friend in the industry. “Oh, Yugyeom!”, Jungkook exclaimed before Yugyeom went straight to Jungkook. “Yah, are you okay?”. Jungkook scoffs at the question. “Of course, I'm okay! I'm Jeon Jungkook, the muscle pig in my group, I'm strong.”. The rest of the Bangtan members laughed softly at their maknae's cute side.

Yugyeom chuckled and nods his head before handing a few packs of medicines to Jungkook. “You might be exhausted from that amazing and lit performance so take this vitamins and medicines later. Give some to your members too, they'll help.”. Jungkook looked at Yugyeom with his bunny-teeth smile and the members broke out into smiles as well at Yugyeom's caring side towards their maknae. “You don't have to do this, Gyeom-ah.”, Yugyeom shushed Jungkook before speaking out. “That's okay, I know your waist hurts so take care of yourself, Kook-ah. Also, I apologize for the absence of my members, they are sleeping for a while in the waiting room.”. Yugyeom clasped his hands together tightly and bows politely in front of the BTS members and the rest immediately shakes their heads and hands in denial as a sign of 'it's okay'. Yugyeom hugged Jungkook before saying goodbye and left the room. Jungkook placed the medicines and vitamins in his bag before Taehyung . “Wah, our maknae has a friend now. It's great.”, Hoseok ruffled the maknae's hair gently. “Right. Yugyeom seem nice and caring so I don't have a problem of him befriending Jungkookie.”, Seokjin said before Jungkook smiles. “You're such a mom, hyung.”, Seokjin laughs and blows a kiss at the maknae.

As the Bangtan members were walking out of their waiting room, Jimin pulled Jungkook back gently and looked up at him. Jungkook were taken aback when his boyfriend pulled him back all of a sudden to which Jungkook looks down at Jimin worriedly. “What's wrong, hyung?”. Jimin's fingers were still wrapped tightly around the younger's arm as Jungkook looked at him, staying silent before the older spoke up. “Are you okay, Jungkookie?”, Jimin's voice came out soft and the maknae swore that he could melt right at that moment before he smile at Jimin. “Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I be?”, Jimin looked up at the younger and blinks his eyes, looking s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter