♪ Twenty Two (Distant)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: CURSES OR RUDE LANGUAGE AHEAD. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Chapter 22: Distant

 

Nowadays, not only the Bangtan members noticed but the fans seemed to notice that both Jimin and Jungkook are kind of distant towards each other. Jungkook seem to be spending his time more with Taehyung and Jimin seem to be spending his time more with either Yoongi or Hoseok. Fans have been throwing questions like 'did they broke up?', 'what happened?', 'it looks like they're not friendly or cuddly with each other anymore' and many more. Bang PD wasn't worry about it at first but the case seem to have become bigger as some international fans even came to Big Hit to ask for explanation as they were worried that something might have happened between their favourite OTP. And because of that, seven members of Bangtan are now standing in Bang PD in his office. The members could tell that something had happened as Bang PD's expression weren't happy or satisfied. The room was tensed as silence filled the atmosphere before Bang PD spoke up. “Do you know why you guys are here?”, Hoseok raised his hand slightly and Bang PD looked at him. “I guessed it has something to do with the rumors.”. Bang PD hums softly before asking again. “What rumors, Hoseok-ah?”, Hoseok hesitated whether he should answer or not. “Rumors about Jiminnie and Jungkookie broke up.”

Bang PD slammed the table with his right fist that startled the members and they instantly looked down, no one dare to meet the elder's gaze. “You know about the damn rumors and you're not doing anything?! Are you guys going to let all your hard work went down the drain? You guys are a family! What the hell are you doing in this kind of state? You should confront each other and solve this mess!”, Bang PD exclaimed and the members of Bangtan nodded their head before they were dismissed out of the office. As they were outside, Namjoon heaved out a deep sigh while massaging his forehead with his fingers. Yoongi looked at both Jimin and Jungkook intensely before speaking up. “You bastards better figure things out before we get into trouble. Thinking about it, we are already in big thanks to both of you.”. Seokjin looks at Yoongi before telling him. “Min Yoongi! Stop blaming them for this mess. We didn't even help them at all.”. Jimin looks down, didn't dare to look up. “I'm s–sorry, hyung..”, the members heart softened up at Jimin's soft voice but Yoongi were still mad at him. “Don't say sorry until this mess is over.”. And with that, Yoongi was the first one to leave.

Hoseok rubs Jimin's back gently while looking at him. “What happened to you guys?”. Jungkook raised his head upon the question and looks at s before his gaze stopped at Jimin. Say something, hyung. Why aren't you saying anything? Jungkook thought before Jimin respond. “I'm in no position to say anything. Ask the maknae and his one and only partner.”. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows upon Jimin's respond. “But you're Jungkook's partner, Jimin-ah. Partners do things together all the time and that's what you guys do.”. Jimin scoffs softly and looks at s with his red, teary eyes. He runs his fingers through his soft locks as he chuckled to himself, more like mocking himself with a laugh. “I thought we were partners. But I guess I was wrong.”, the shortest member of Bangtan said as he shot a look at both Taehyung and Jungkook before walking away from the scene as tears trickled down his cheeks. 

Seokjin heaves out a soft sigh as he looked at Jimin before his gaze averted to both Jungkook and Taehyung. “You two come with me. We need to talk.”, Seokjin said as he pointed his index finger at Jungkook and Taehyung before walking back towards their dorm with Namjoon following the 'culprits' from behind. As the members arrived at the dorm, they found Hoseok and Yoongi sitting at the dining table. Hoseok was fidgeting with his fingers while Yoongi was tapping his fingers on the screen of his phone fastly. Namjoon as the smart leader sensed that something wasn't right at the moment. 

“What's wrong?”, the leader's deep voice shocked Hoseok as the main dancer yelped before standing up straight with uneasy look o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter