♪ Twenty Six (Sick)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT OR MAY BE ANGST. I HELD BACK MY TEARS WRITING THIS CHAPTER-


Chapter 26: Sick


The members of Bangtan is currently at the dance room of their company, practicing the choreography for their old songs to their new ones. Hoseok being the main dancer decided to check on the choreography while the rest of the members danced to it. He nods his head as their bodies were moving to the beat except for one person who seems off; Jimin. “Jimin! You're a little late.”, Hoseok said as he pointed to Jimin and the younger flinched at the moment Hoseok exclaimed his name before bowing his head a little, feeling sorry. “I'm s–sorry, hyung.”, Jungkook looked to the back at his boyfriend, feeling weird that Jimin's movements weren't as fast and good as always. Hoseok told them to start the 'Dope' choreography once again. Everything was in sync and was about to come to an end before Jimin feel his body moved to the side on its own as he feels dizzy and his body was kind of light. Unfortunately, Hoseok noticed it once again. “Park Jimin!”. He stopped the music and glared at the younger with Jimin looking down, not dare to face the older. Hoseok walked towards the younger with angry footsteps as he clenched his fists tightly. “What's wrong with you today? We were about to finish it for today and you ruined it once again! Focus! Our comeback is coming and our next concert is around the corner as well.”, the main dancer exclaimed as he look straight at Jimin. Jimin opens his mouth to answer but no words come out. He wanted to tell them that he's exhausted, oddly exhausted and that he felt like throwing up, fainting but he couldn't do so. He knows that the members were hardworking in dancing, he felt guilty if he say that. Hoseok let out a scoff before grabbing his phone, water bottle and his bag. “You're going to stay here and practice all by yourself.”, Jungkook pulls Hoseok's shirt gently and looks at him. “You can't let him stay alone.”.

Seokjin placed a hand on the maknae's shoulder and squeeze it as a sign of 'let it be for now' but Jungkook is not accepting this. “But, hyung–”, the maknae protested and Seokjin send the maknae an intense glare to which makes Jungkook look down. “He made us suffer so he's staying on his own.”, Hoseok said and left the room with Taehyung who was looking down, Yoongi who is always in the mood to talk wasn't in the moof for it right now. Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi left the dance room with heavy footsteps. And there was Jungkook who was looking at Jimin sadly. “Hyung.. Say something..”, Jungkook pleads and only soft sniffles could be heard. As the maknae was about to comfort him, Jimin backed away slightly. “D–don't.. You s–should go, Jungkook-ah.”. The younger pleads before Jimin exclaimed. “Just go! I hurt everyone, just go.”, the maknae's hands tremble before he hurried out of the dance room. 

And right after everyone left the room, Jimin breaks down on the cold, hard floor and cries his heart out like it hurts so much with no one hearing it as the room were soundproof. He clutches the hem of his shirt tightly as the tears that were falling down his cheeks didn't stop. He leans his head back against the mirror. I'm worthless. I can't do anything. He thought before Hoseok words rang in his mind. “He made us suffer so he's staying on his own.”. Hoseok's words is like stabbing thousands, millions of knives on his chest, on his heart; it hurts so, so much. He can't blame anyone but himself. You're pathetic, Park Jimin. If you know you made everyone suffer, why are you here? What's the point of staying? You're only making a fool out of yourself.  The evil in him said as he wipes the tears away with his hands before pulling out a paper from his bag, grab a pen and starts writing out on the paper for s. 

I.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that I made you guys suffer. I wanted to tell that I was exhausted, that I felt like fainting, throwing up but I couldn't. The words won't come out. I won't make you guys suffer anymore.. I'll be on my own, don't worry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. No matter how many times I apologize, I know that it'll never be enough. Don't look for me, you guys have dealt with my bulls for a long time. I love you guys.. My members, my brothers, my family..

— Jimin

His tears once again trickling down his cheeks and fall on the paper, he pulls out his phone and text Jinyoung from GOT7 as he was close to s.  'Please take care of my members and watch over them for me. Please always make them happy with your jokes. Thank you.'. He placed his phone on the paper with the pen and stand up with his bag, wiped the tears away and exit the room. He pressed on the down arrow on the elevator and enters once the door opened. As the door closes and the elevator went down, the next elevator's door opened to revealed the rest of Bangtan members. “How can you left your phone in the room. Aish.”, Yoongi complaint before Tahyung grinned apologetically. While Taehyung went inside the dance room, the members waited patiently in front of the elevator before they heard Taehyung exclaimed. “HYUNG!”. The members hurried their footsteps to the room and Jimin was nowhere to be found. Taehyung's hands were trembling as he holds the tear stained paper with Jimin's handwriting on it and Jimin's phone. “Isn't that Jimin's phone?”, Namjoon asked and Jungkook grabbed the paper, reading it before he crumbled the paper. His expression wasn't happy nor sad, it was full of disappointment and anger. The maknae covers his face and shouted that startled the rest of the members. “Y–yah, Jungkook. What's wrong?”, Hoseok asked and the maknae gave them the crumbled paper. Seokjin immediately open the paper and reads it before the members stood there in silence, guilt washed over them. 

“J–jiminnie hyung..”, the maknae was now sitting on the floor of the dance room, hugging his knees to his chest and crying over his boyfriend who went to don't know where. Namjoon grits his teeth tightly before grabbing Hoseok by his collar and looking at him. “This is all your fault! Jimin is gone because of your ing words! What are you going to do now? Huh?!”. Seokjin holds Namjoon tightly from behind to stop him. Taehyung pulled Hoseok back and Yoongi was standing in the middle of them. Hoseok was scared– no, screw that, he was terrified. Namjoon was never this mad before and it was all his fault. Jimin, their precious member was gone because of him and his stupid temper. Jimin, where are you? 

 ☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸
 

Jimin was now roaming around the streets of Seoul with his hood over his head, black mask that was coverring his nose down to his mouth. Luckily, no one recognized him at the streets or he'll be in trouble if the fans swoon over him. He was now at a restaurant, waiting for his food. The lady placed his orders on the table and looked at him. “I think I know you. You seem familiar in my grandchild's room.”, Jimin was shocked before he smiles and motioned for the lady to keep it quiet. The lady chuckles in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter