♪ Three (Double Date)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Double Date

The next day, Jimin woke up early as he was excited while preparing breakfast in the early morning with the rest of the members were still sleeping. He hummed softly before singing along softly to iKON's new song "Apology" as he was applying some strawberry jam on the bread. Jungkook turned to the side as he hugged a pillow which he thought was his precious boyfriend before opening his eyes and found out that it was Jimin's favourite pillow. “What the hell.. I thought it was Jiminnie hyung since the pillow smell like him. Where is he.”, the maknae looked over at the clock and groans in frustration. “It's not even 6 o'clock.”, he mumbles to himself before getting off from the bed and walks out of the room to be greeted with a song along with Jimin's voice.

♫ eonjena neon gateun jarie ♫
(You always waited for me)
♫ hangsang nal gidaryeotjiman ♫
(At the same place as always but)
♫ I was gone I was gone ♫
(I was gone I was gone)

♫ babogati nareul mitji ma ♫
 (Don't trust me like a fool)
♫ yeongwonhi neol jikigetdan mal ♫
(I said I'd protect you forever but)
♫ geojitmal geojitmal ♫
(but it was all a lie, lie)

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows while making his way towards the older as he heard the song that Jimin was listening to. “Hyung.”, Jungkook calls out to Jimin softly as the maknae approached closer to him and wrapped his arms around the older's waist gently. A low yelp emits out of the older's lips with his hand placed on his chest before Jimin turned around and flicked Jungkook's forehead. “Ahh, hyung! What was that for?”, Jungkook looked at Jimin as he pouts while rubbing his forehead repeatedly. “I'm sorry, Kookie. Does it hurt?.. That's what you get for scaring me like that.”, the older said before pulling Jungkook into a tight yet gentle hug with a few chuckles escaped Jimin's lips. Jimin love doing this to Jungkook; hugging the younger tightly and buried his face on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook was fit, he worked out a lot more than Jimin nowadays and the maknae was slowly becoming more mature, taller, ier and not to mention, more attractive. Back in the debut days, the maknae was the same height as Jimin, he had this cute-innocent face that people feel that kidnapping Jungkook was a nice thing, he was skinny as well; less muscular and Jimin was in charge of muscles and abs. But now, Jungkook was taller that he was almost the same height as both Seokjin and Namjoon, his face was no longer the cutie pie-looking but a matured face with a manly and intense gaze and.. his body was bigger; not fat, his shoulders became broader and his chest was big as he gained more muscles. 

“Why are you listening to a sad song in this beautiful yet cold morning, hyung?”, Jungkook asked as he poke the tip of Jimin's nose gently using his index finger before laughing softly when Jimin wrinkled his nose cutely. “The song is nice! You should listen to "Anthem" as well, Kookie. The beat is sick!”, Jimin explained as he was excited just by telling the younger about the song. “Anyway, why are you so excited, hyung?”, Jungkook's question made Jimin looked at the younger with his wide eyes and the 'are-you-kidding-me' look. Jungkook raised his eyebrows as a sign of he doesn't know anything and Jimin crossed his arms before a long and soft 'oh' escaped the younger's lips. “We're gonna go on a picnic with Jackson hyung and Bambam, remember. Bambam called me yesterday and said that he can't wait to meet us today! Yeep.~ It's been a long time since I've got to hang out with them.”, Jimin said as he placed the small-cutted sandwiches in a medium-sized tupperware while Jungkook was busy staring at the older. Jiminnie hyung is so happy. How cute. “Stop thinking of how cute or chubby I am and go shower. You're always took lots of time in the shower and I don't know what you did.”, Jungkook scoffed before kissing the older's cheek and hurriedly walking back to the room to shower before Jimin gets mad.

Jimin watched as Jungkook marched cutely to the room which made the older chuckles softly at the sudden change of attitude. He used to be a kid with baby fats but now.. he's a grown up man who had lost lots of baby fats and is just full of muscles. Jimin thought as he smile proudly to himself before packing the picnic bag with placing a few tupperware in a bag along with two bottles of juice and a few paper plates, a few paper cups and a few sets of fork and spoon. As Jimin was about to enter the room, his phone rang and he grab it on the kitchen counter, it was Jackson who called him with a very masculine photo of the Hong Kong boy. “Jackson hyung!”, Jimin exclaimed as he holds the phone near his ear as he enter his shared bedroom and finally have a seat on the bed. “Jimin.~ Where are you?”, the Hong Kong boy coos softly before asking the question as Jimin could hear Bambam's tiny voice at the back. “I'm still at the dorm, waiting for Kookie as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter