♪ Sixteen (A Sailing JiKook featuring A Jealous Namjoon Over Seokjin's Friend)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: A Sailing JiKook featuring A Jealous Namjoon Over Seokjin's Friend

 

ARMYs could see how Jimin and Jungkook are these days; they keep on teasing each other on stage and having more skinship than before. The members keep on teasing them as well, especially Yoongi who always told both of them to get a room and continue something else and will always receive a hard smack on his back by none other than, Seokjin. As for now, the members are in their van as they were on their way back to their dorm after a long day. Yoongi, as usual, had already fallen asleep while hugging his Kumamon plushie that was given by his fan. Hobeom the radio and Taeyeon's hit song "I" was on which woke Yoongi up. “Taeyeon sunbaenim– oh, it's just a song.”, Yoongi mumbled to himself as he looked around, not realizing the weird stares from the members and rubbed his eyes sleepily with the back of his hand. Namjoon who was sitting at the front which is next to Hobeom's seat, looked back at Yoongi. “What is that? Were you dreaming of Taeyeon noona?”, Namjoon asked and received a glare from Yoongi before a cushion hit him in the face by Yoongi. A loud yelp escaped out of Namjoon's lips before a loud shriek could be heard from the leader as well which made the rest of the members laughed. Jimin leaned forward towards Yoongi from the back as he patted the older's shoulder repeatedly while laughing out loud. Jungkook who was laughing caught Jimin's actions towards Yoongi which made him feel jealous a little. The maknae pulled Jimin behind and wrapped his muscular arms around the older's body protectively. “Yah! Why did you throw the cushion at me?”, Namjoon looked at Yoongi as he fixed his hair before Yoongi scoffed. “Yah? Kim Namjoon. I'm older than you, bastard.”, Seokjin patted Yoongi's thigh to calm him down which made Namjoon heated up even more. “Ah, hyung! Don't touch him there like that.”, Yoongi smirked at Namjoon. “Why not? Are you jealous now, Kim Namjoon? Hmm?”. Namjoon was about to throw the cushion back at him when Hobeom placed his arm in the middle of them. And all of them shut up immediately as they know it was a sign of Hobeom getting annoyed. Namjoon looked forward again as the rest of the members act normal once again. 

Jimin heaves out a soft sigh as he rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder while Hoseok was chuckling softly at the back with Taehyung. “Taetae, how are you doing with Minjae nowadays?”, Jimin asked which made Hoseok slapped the oranged-hair-male on the shoulder. A low yelp escaped out of Jimin's lips upon Hoseok's actions which made Jungkook looked back at the older, more like glaring at Hoseok. Hoseok laughed before he stopped when he met Jungkook's fierce gaze. “I'm doing well with him. I mean, we texted and skype sometimes when I'm free.”, Taehyung responds and slapped Hoseok's thigh. “Ah! And I heard that Seokjin hyung and Kyungsoo sunbaenim are friends, right, hyung?”, Hoseok asked as he looked at Seokjin. A loud shriek was heard from Namjoon as he turned to look at the back which earned a loud laugh from the rest of the memberes. “Since when?! You didn't tell me, hyung!”, Namjoon exclaimed as he crossed his arms while pouting. Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter