♪ Forty Seven (I Can Never Stay Mad at You)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47: I Can't Stay Mad at You

 

As BTS were resting at the dance room after the practice for their upcoming comeback song "Spring Day" and "Not Today", Taehyung who were scrolling through his phone jolted up to sit up as he was laying on the floor and looks at Jungkook. The rest of the members looked at him weirdly while furrowing their eyebrows. “What's up with you.”, Yoongi said before returning to close his eyes while resting his back against the mirror. V makes his way towards the maknae by shuffling his knees and placed a hand on the maknae's shoulder while the other hand is holding his phone. Jimin looks at his best friend confusedly and was about to ask before Taehyung speak up.

“Breaking: IU and Jang Ki Ha Revealed to Have Broken up. After dating for four years, singer couple IU and Jang Ki Ha have officially ended their relationship. Both IU and Jang Ki Ha's agencies revealed the news on January 23, saying: "The two recently broke up and have decided to remain in a good senior-junior relationship.". The two singers first met through Jang Ki Ha’s SBS Power FM radio broadcast and began their relationship in 2013. Then two years later, media reports announced their dating relationship in 2015.”

Taehyung ended reading it with a smug grin on his face as he looks at the maknae and he expects for the maknae to smile or roar in excitement but to no avail, the maknae was only looking at him with his poker face and Jimin raised an eyebrow at his best friend. The rest of the members too look at Taehyung with their poker face and Yoongi just scoffs out. “That news is like, so long ago.”, the Daegu rapper said and Namjoon just laughs when he sees the disappointment on Taehyung's face. “Do you just know this now, Taetae?”, Hoseok asks while rubbing his boyfriend's back and Taehyung nods his head in response.

“Why are you telling me this, hyung?”, Jungkook asks as he rubs his nape.

“Well.. I know that you like her ever since pre-debut and I still remember how jealous you were when you found out about IU noona dating Jang Ki Ha hyung. So, I told you about this because I know you might feel good about IU noona being single again.”

Jungkook presses his lips together as he heaves out a soft sigh and Jimin cracks his neck which makes Seokjin look at Namjoon. When Jimin cracks his neck or stop smiling with Jungkook, it means that he is jealous or mad. And judging by what Taehyung had just told the maknae, the oldest member guess that Jimin is indeed jealous and probably mad too. Jungkook noticed from the corner of his right eye that his boyfriend just cracked his neck which made him worried. “I used to like her but now, it's not like that. I still listen to her music but that's just it, hyung.”, the maknae explained and seems that the maknae's answers isn't what Taehyung want to hear as he continues to speak to Jungkook. “You said she's your ideal type last time when you're on Flower Crew.”. And that's when Jimin lose his temper; he stood up and throws his black beanie on the floor while staring intesely at Taehyung before walking out of the room.

Taehyung was taken aback when Jimin threw his beanie on the floor and everyone including Yoongi who doesn't budge flinched when Jimin slammed the door of the dance room. Yoongi lets out a low groan and flutters his eyes open to look at s before standing up to exit the room as he thought that he needs to calm Jimin down. Jungkook bites on his lower lip before pulling his phone out to text Jimin while the remaining members stay silent. Taehyung looks down at his hands and feel bad for saying this like that to Jungkook with Jimin right next to him. Taehyung mentally cursed himself for forgetting that Jimin could get jealous at things like this. He looks at the maknae as the maknae is messaging Jimin on his phone.



Jungkook bites on his thumb nervously while waiting for Jimin to reply but even after 6 minutes, the older doesn't reply and he received a call from Yoongi which he instantly picks up to put him on speaker. “Hyung! Is Jiminie hyung there?”, the maknae asks impatiently and he heard a soft sigh from Yoongi. “I'm sorry, Kook. I was following him but he's gone when I ran into the staffs here. Have you tried to message him?”. Jungkook hums softly in response to Yoongi's question and the older apologized once again as he feels sorry that he wasn't manage to catch Jimin. “It's okay, hyung. Come back here, I don't want to lose you too.”, the maknae said as he chuckles softly which made the older on the other side chuckled too. “Alright, Kook. I'm coming back to the dance room.”. With that, the maknae ended the call and looks at Taehyung who stayed silent as he has been looking down at his hands. Jungkook scoots closer to Taehyung and placed a hand on the older's back to him soothingly.

Taehyung lets out a soft 'I'm sorry' and Jungkook shakes his head while telling him that it was fine. Hoseok holds Taehyung's right hand in his left hand and give the younger's hand a soft, reassuring squeeze. Knowing Jimin, he said that Jimin will never stay mad for long especially towards his best friend. Namjoon came to Taehyung to comfort him by saying that Jimin is probably stressed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter