♪ Fifty Eight (He Is Mine)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 58: He Is Mine

 

BTS were hanging out at their dorm, currently at the living room, some on the couch and some on the floor. BTS found it weird and odd yet relieving as the other hoobae groups are choosing them as their favorite sunbaenims or who they looked up to. BTS felt like it was just yesterday they admired sunbaenims and picked sunbaenims that they looked up to but now, it was their turn to be picked by the hoobae groups. But there was one particular person in BTS that the hoobae likes– probably loves. Park Jimin. There are numerous of hoobae that likes Jimin, even male and female sunbae(s) like Jimin. The reasons for them liking Jimin are almost the same; they said that Jimin's handsome, y, cute, great at singing and dancing, his stage presence is amazing. When Jimin found out about it, he was super shy about it. He denied saying that those about him weren't true but the rest of Bangtan members agreed to the reasons, saying that it was true. They felt happy and proud that Jimin managed to made the people like them because of him. 

“Ah, no! They like us because of the rest of the members as well. We make good music and our dance is great, that's why.”, Jimin said as he looks at the members while giving them his signature smile and eye-smile. Jungkook who was sitting next to him on the couch looked at his boyfriend with love and admiration visible in his eyes. “Jiminie is really popular and well-loved these days. A lot of male hoobae and even some female hoobae chose you as their role model or ideal type.”, Hoseok said and the rest coos teasingly but one person was not taking it really well. Yoongi who sensed that something was off, he turned to look at the maknae and the sight was cute. Jungkook purses his lips to form a pout while he looks around to avoid any eye-contact with the member.

“Aigoo, is our Jungkookie jealous right now?”, Taehyung asked and poke the maknae's right cheek teasingly. “Be careful, Jungkook-ah, those male and female might steal Jiminie away from you.”. Seokjin nudged Namjoon's side when the leader said that. Jungkook pressed his lips together tightly and looked down before Jimin wraps his arms around the younger tightly. Jungkook looks to the side and saw Jimin smiling at him before the older press a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek. “I am all yours, Jungkookie. No one can take me away from you.”. Jimin assures the younger and Jungkook smiles immediately before pressing a soft kiss on the older's lips. “You're all mine, hyung. All mine.”, Jungkook said and rests his head on the older's lap.

Jimin looks at Seokjin and giggles as Seokjin was admiring the two lovingly before he got up from his seat. Namjoon who was about to rest his head on Seokjin's shoulder was hit by it which made him yelp lowly. Seokjin who heard it instantly looks to the side and sit back down to hold Namjoon's face in his palms while looking at him with wide eyes. “I'm so sorry, Joonie! Are you okay? Let's put some ice.”. Namjoon had no time to protest as his boyfriend was already pulling him to the kitchen. Yoongi looked at them and squints his eyes a little. Taehyung and Hoseok who were cuddling on the floor looked at Yoongi before Hoseok asked. “What are you thinking while looking at them like that, hyung?”. “I don't know. Did Seokjin hyung said to put some ice on Namjoon's face just to make out with his boyfriend?”. Yoongi's question made Jimin laughed before Jungkook reply. “Seokjin hyung, we're hungry!”. At Jungkook's words, they then heard sudden sounds of plates being arranged with chopsticks and the other things. Yoongi groans in frustration before saying 'I knew it!' to the rest of the members at the living room.

Namjoon came back to the living room while looking down and sat back on the couch with his face as red as a tomato or redder than tomato, if that's possible. Yoongi who was sitting next to the leader, shoots a glare at him. Namjoon didn't dare to look at Yoongi as he was super embarrassed at the moment. Jimin was looking at Namjoon before he bursts out laughing with his right hand covering his mouth. Jungkook who was laying with his head on Jimin's lap looked up while his boyfriend was laughing and he swore that he feels like he's in heaven. Jiminie hyung is so cute.. handsome and all mine. Jungkook thought as there was a stupid cute grin on his face before Jimin looks down and press a soft kiss on the maknae's lips. Yoongi groans upon the sight and rubs his eyes. “Why is everyone being all mushy mushy today in front of me? My innocent eyes.”. The rest laugh softly including Seokjin who was cooking at the kitchen as he too heard what Yoongi had said at the living room. Taehyung and Hoseok shake their heads at Yoongi's behavior before they cuddle on the couch while watching television. Jungkook was still thinking of the hoobae(s) as he was still worried and insecure. Jimin who feels that Jungkook is all tensed up looks down at his boyfriend.

“Jungkookie, are you alright? Is something wrong?”. Jimin the maknae's nape gently using his hand as there was a worried expression on the older's face. Jungkook sits up on the couch slowly and heaves out a soft sigh. “Want to talk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter