Chapter 25

Life is difficult
Jungkooks POV: 
 
Mia passed out in the car but luckily we were already close to the hospital. As we arrived nurses and doctors took her away into surgery and we stayed in the waiting room. Jackson arrives twenty minutes later, sitting down next to us. "What happened?" I ask him. "The son of a went to jail, I told them everything. I don't know if there are any others but I won't let them touch her." He explains, "she's gotten hurt too many times this year already." I nod my head and look down. "I'm sorry Jackson. What I did was dumb because of me she got shot." I say. 
 
He ruffles my hair and smiles at me. "Kiddo, you were trying to help her, no one knew it would've ended like this. She'll be fine." One of the nurses walks out of the room and stand in front of us. "Relatives of Mia Wang?" She asks. Jackson and I stand up and walk up to her. "Is she alright?" I ask. "She has been shot in her chest area, the bullet grazed a part of her lung. She has a huge chance that she will get asthma because of this. Also, she was hit in the back of the head with something which caused her to have a mild concussion. I'm not sure but she might have memory loss. We're almost done surgery and then you can see her." The nurses says and leaves. 
 
That does it, I burst into tears right there in the middle of the hospital. Jackson wraps his arms around me and brings me outside for some fresh air. We sit down on a bench and he hugs me until I'm all dried out from crying. "This is all because of me, what if she wakes up and doesn't know who I am. Who she is?" I cry. "I don't think that will happen, we just have to hope the best for her." He assures me, "I'll go back inside in case they finish come soon." He stands up and goes back inside. If she has asthma now how will she ever play sports again without losing an extra breath.
 
Half an hour later I come back inside and sit down again leaning on Jin. The nurse eventually comes back and says only one at a time can go in to see her. I tell Jackson to go first since he is after all her brother. 
 
Jacksons POV: 
 
I wanted to let Jungkook go in first since he would be easier to remember but I guess not. I open the door and see her sleeping on the bed with tubes in her arms and a breathing mask over her nose and mouth. Her heartbeat seems normal which is good I guess. I'll only know if she's okay once she wakes up. I stay with her for a while just holding her hand and praying she'll be okay. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
Jackson comes out a little while later looking normal? Strange but I go inside to see my princess. I see she's still asleep and sit next to the bed grabbing her hand, I kiss it gently and eventually fall asleep next to her. When I open my eyes it's already morning which means I have to go to school. I can't go to school if she's here alone, I convince my parents to let me stay with her even though they aren't here. The guys went home to rest but said they'll come back in the afternoon. 
 
"Hey kiddo, you know she probably won't wake up for a bit." Jackson says, "come get some food with me." I shake my head. "I have to be here when she wakes up or else she'll be alone. I don't want her to be alone." I start crying again. I'm such a wimp. "Don't worry, Mia is strong and she knows very well that you won't leave her alone and neither will I." He says rubbing my back as I cry into his shirt. " I'll get some sandwiches and coffee." He turns and walks off. 
 
At around three o'clock the boys come back fully rested and I probably look like . "We brought some things." Namjoon says placing a bunch of stuff on a table at the end of her bed. "Thanks guys." They hand me clean clothes but again I refuse to leave her side again. They all grab a seat some where in the room and do whatever they want to pass time. I look at what they brought and see the strangest things. 
 
There's chocolate, candy and a fluffy teddy bear but then there's tons of strange toys. "What is this?" I ask holding up a spinning top. "It's a spinning top." Jimin replies. "Why would you get this for Mia? It's more something for you guys." "We were bored." Taehyung responds shrugging his shoulders. 
 
I sit back down next to Mia but she starts to have trouble breathing, it looks like she's choking and she's not even awake. I call a nurse who brings a couple more with her. They do cpr on her and calm down her breathing. "Is she gonna be okay?" I ask. "I'll go get the doctor." She replies. The doctor comes and talks to us about her. "Like they might have said. She most likely get asthma, this might have been a reaction of her getting used to not having a full breath anymore. We're not sure, until she wakes up we can't do anything. When she wakes we'll do tests to find out everything." He explains. I nod my head and sit back down grabbing her hand. 
 
*******
 
It's been a few days and it's Friday already, I've missed a whole week of school because of this. Not that I care anyway she's way more important to me. I've been staying the night and eventually the nurses gave me a cot to sleep on at night. I decided to take a shower and change this morning feeling she might wake up. Jackson has been coming a lot as well but he's also been busy with work as he still needs to earn money. The guys brought new chocolates every day in case she would wake since they ended up eating them all. 
 
I sit next to her bed holding her hand as usual while the guys are sitting on their phones or quietly talking to one another. "Guys?" I start and they all look over at me. "Do you think she'll ever wake up?" I ask them. My eyes start filling with tears once again. Jin stands and hugs me. "Calm down Jungkookie. She's gonna wake up and remember who all of us are don't you worry." He assures me. "Let's get some food." Hoseok suggests jumping out of his seat, "you want something?" I shake my head and they all go to the hospital cafeteria.
 
As I'm holding Mia's hand I notice it's starting to twitch a bit, her eyes are moving around and then she slowly opens them. OMG
 
Mia's POV:
 
After I out a few days ago I think, I barely remember anything. I must've gone to surgery but I'm not particularly sure about that. All I know is I am tired and I'm too lazy to wake up. Eventually my hand twitches by itself and I finally decide to open my eyes. It's really bright so I wait a couple seconds so they can adjust to the light. When I look around I see I'm in a hospital bed with a breathing mask on, tubes in my arms and Jungkooks beside me holding my hand. Wait what?
 
I look to the side and he's looking up at me smiling. I gently squeeze his hand and smile. "Do you know who you are?" He asks. "Mia and you're my kookie." I reply. His smile grows wider and he kisses my hand. "I'll get the doctor." He says leaving me. He comes back with the doctor who does a whole check up on me. "You're a tough fighter ms. Wang. You remember everything and everyone?" I nod my head. "Okay I'm going to get the nurses to take you away for a bit so they can run some tests then we'll talk some more." 
 
They wheel me out of the room and do plenty of tests on me, the nurses says I'll be fine with no breathing mask but I have to keep the two breathe hole things in my nose just in case. Why? I'm brought back to the room and see the rest of the guys smiling at me. The doctor comes back and shoos them out of the room including Jungkook. I can see them out of the corner of my eye watching by the window. "Ms. Wang, you have been shot in the stomach which will take a couple weeks to heal, the bullet grazed your lung and after doing some tests we have seen you now have a pretty severe case of asthma." My world just came crumbling down.
 
Tears well up in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away. "You have a mild concussion which isn't so bad since you haven't lost your memory. So I'll have you stay here for another week or two. Rest well." He finishes and leaves me alone for two seconds since the guys burst into the room. 
 
Jungkook runs up to me and wraps his arms around me. I cry into his chest for a pretty long time until I have no more tears. "Mia you're gonna be okay. We're all here for you." Namjoon says winking. I give him a faint smile and then I fall asleep. 
 
Jungkooks POV:
"Why is she falling asleep so fast?" I ask one of the nurses. "She's been asleep for days suddenly waking up she won't be able to stay awake for long." The nurse explains.  I decide to give Jackson a call about everything. "Hey, Mia woke up a while ago and they did tests on her. She's fine but the doctor told her something which made her really upset she couldn't stop crying." "Well ask her then." " I can't she fell asleep after crying for a while." "Okay I'll come over though." "Bye."