Chapter 47

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
I shower, change and eat a quick breakfast before rushing out the door to school. I honestly thought I'd be late, I woke at seven o'clock, Yoongi walks with me and we chat. 
 
At school I pull Brian to my locker and he looks confused. "Wanna talk now?" He asks me. I nod my head. He grabs my hand and we walk around the school, I tell him about everything that happened on Friday and Saturday. "You two broke up?" He asks. "Yeah, I guess it's for the best. I know deep down I really miss him but up here right now I need to let go." I tell him. He nods his head and we go to class. 
 
The project is the same, the only thing is we can't change groups, I'm stuck with these guys until the end of semester. We're working in the hall trying to plot out ideas. "Mia will write the ideas, she has the neatest writing." Jimin announces and I smile. "If you say so." I reply. They suggest things as Romeo and Juliet modern time and medieval romance but I'm not feeling the whole romance thing anymore. 
 
"How about this. Two people madly in love but one has a best friend, the best friend has feelings for the girl that she doesn't know of. Life goes on, the girl breaks up with her boyfriend because of some reason and her best friend is there for her. They end up kissing in the end. I suggest Mia, the girl, Brian the best friend, Jungkook, the boyfriend, I Jungkooks friend and Jimin, the brother." Namjoon concludes. 
 
I find it a good idea but it sounds so specific and lifelike, I know of course Brian would never like me that way. I kind of feel sad for that, he's too handsome to be dating someone like me. "Good idea." I say and everyone turns to look at me. Namjoon smiles and gives me a wink, I look at Brian who also smiles. We all eventually agree on the idea but there's one problem that had to show up. 
 
"Mia, you're group has an idea I see." The teacher says. I nod my head. "Our student Jieun is here for a month and she'll need a group. Is it okay if your group does two productions with and without her?" She specifically asks me. "Um...sure." I reply, I really don't want her in the group but I don't want to disappoint the teacher. 
 
She leaves and we explain the concept to her, she obviously wants to be the main character. "Why don't we do, Jungkook and I as the couple when I'm here and you take my place when I'm gone?" She suggests. Nobody says anything except Brian gives me a disgusted look. I snicker and she glares at me. "Got anything to say? Spit it out!" She shouts at me. "Hey, calm down." Namjoon stands in front of her and grabs her shoulders. "It's fine, Namjoon. You can do what you want alright, just take control of the whole play. What am I in the production?" I say to her when Namjoon moves away and sits down again. She smirks. 
 
In chemistry I'm still stuck next to Jungkook but I work with Josh and Brian behind me. "What's up with you two?" Josh asks as we're working on an experiment. I turn to look at Jungkook, and see him looking at me. Jieun makes him turn around and glares at me. "We broke up." I tell him and he kicks Brian. "Ow!" Brian yells and the whole class looks over. "I'm okay." He says and we continue working. "I'm sorry Mia, you two were honestly a great couple." Josh says and I smile at me. Lunchtime comes and the two boys go out for lunch, apparently they need to discuss guy things. 
 
I go to the cafeteria and find Yoongi. "Hey." He says. "Hey, where do you want to eat?" I ask him. He looks out to the quad and we sit down on the grass, out of the corner of my eye I see Jungkook watching us but Namjoon hits him over the head. I laugh to myself making sure Yoongi doesn't notice. 
 
Brian's POV: 
 
Josh and I go out for lunch, then eat the food by my locker. "What was that kick for man?" I ask Josh, he laughs at me. "She's single, it may be sad. But I know you can heal her wounds, ask her out." He explains. "Now? She only just left Jungkook." I say, "plus I get to kiss her in the play." He looks confused. I explain the whole drama plot and Jieun ruining it for us. "Wow, you have to kiss the crazy . But actually that's a good thing." He says. "How?" "Watch Mia when you kiss Jieun. Maybe she'll feel jealous that you're not kidding her. And when you do you can tell if she really likes you as well." He explains. 
 
We finish eating and I can't stop thinking about drama now, well I have afternoon classes with Mia so I'll talk to her. In travel and tourism I sit next to her at the back of the class and watch her take all the notes. "Can you send those to me?" I ask her. She stops and looks at me, rolls her eyes and continues. I thought she'd be silent but she speaks up. "Why don't you copy them down?" She asks. "It goes too fast and my writing is messy when I do it fast." I explain and she sighs. "Come to my house then you can copy them down." I smile and make sure she doesn't see but I see her smiling as well. 
 
I sit with Mia on the bus and when we get off I follow her to her house. "Have I ever been to your house?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "I don't think so, are you scared or something?" "No, but I heard your brother is intimidating." I confess and she laughs. "He's a big baby don't worry about it." I sigh in relief and continue walking behind her. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
Brian seems a bit scared to come to my house because of Jackson. It's funny but I'm curious as to who told him Jackson was intimidating? He really is a big baby but a caring one at least. We get to my apartment and I drag him in the house. Jackson comes out of his room and looks shocked to see me with another guy. "Who's this?" He asks and I can feel Brian shaking since I held onto his hand. "This is Brian, he's one of my best friends, the other one is coming later." I tell him and he nods his head. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asks and I nod my head. 
 
I follow him to his room and plop down on his bed. "What's up?" "Another guy Mia, I thought you just ended it with Jungkook." He says looking a bit frustrated. "Jackson, he's a friend, were just really close." I say. "I heard that before then the next day you were dating him. I just don't want you to get hurt again." "I get it, don't worry about me. I'm fine and I don't think Brian likes me like that." I confess, "he is cute though, right?" Jackson frowns. "So, you like him?" I nod my head shyly. 
 
He ruffles my hair and smiles. "Someone's got a crush, I'll try and not make it obvious." He says and we go back to Brian. "I'd watch out for her Brian she easily falls in love." He says to Brian while I drag him to my room. "Shutup!" I shout and Jackson laughs. 
 
Jacksons pov: 
 
I'm actually really happy Mia has a crush on this guy, he seems nice and trustworthy, he's attractive according to her opinion. And now I know she has a crush on him. I find it adorable how shy she becomes when she likes someone. I embarrass her on purpose when they go to her room, and I see her blush, Brian just looks confused. 
 
I hope if they get together he can distract her from Jungkook and protect her. I'm not always here for her especially when I was gone with JB. 
 
A/N: I find it cute how Jackson cares about Mia so much, what a great brother. So Mia likes Brian and he likes her but they haven't told each other how they feel. It should be interesting. The question is will he be able to distract her or will she still have feelings for the kookie. Lol, comments are appreciated.