Chapter 38

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
It's been a couple months and lots has changed, now it's the first day of March and I'm feeling drained. Let's go back a little while. Before winter break I got a part time job where I would work nights and full days on the weekend. I worked a lot during winter break and earned lots of money which I used to buy a Samsung Galaxy S6, Jackson was fine with it but also wanted me to study for exams. When exams came around everything was fine and I'm pretty sure I did really well for everything even math. Yoongi came over a lot and helped me with math and that helped me with my exam. My team lost in gym class but it was all fine since I didn't really mind. Our report cards came after semester two started. I got in order 95, 93, 89, 99. That's all classes in order, my math mark went up a lot which I was really happy about. Science was the best which I knew would happen and since we don't get exams back at least I know I did well. Then semester two began, I had pretty weird classes but at least I had three with Kennedy. The only problem was I had all classes with Jungkook, who hasn't talked to me ever since he broke up with me. I usually hang out with Josh and Brian who are really caring and kind to me. Brian is still really handsome with his sense of style but I promised myself no boyfriends this school year anymore. Yongguk and I got closer and we mostly talked about Kennedy. He asked her out New Year's Eve which was really cute because that was her birthday as well. She's eighteen and I still am not but their age difference isn't that big I guess. As for Namjoon, he talked to me and explained that he didn't tell Jungkook to dump me but to ask what was wrong. He got mad at Jungkook for doing it and said if I needed someone I could go to him. We got closer over time and I apologized for being so rash about it. Jackson feels bad that I don't have a life since I always work so now I took a couple weeks off just so I can hang with friends, should be fun. 
 
I slam my arm on my new alarm clock turning it off, no more glass ones for me ever since I broke the other one. I roll out of bed and fall onto the floor with a big thud. Jackson runs into my room and kicks my side lightly, I glare at him. "What're you doing? Falling out of bed." He comments. "I don't want to go to school." I whine pouting at him, maybe he'll let me stay home. 
 
I'm sitting in the bus next to Namjoon just sighing to myself. So my plan didn't work and Jackson forced me to go to school. I look down at my phone and see I got a text from Brian. 
 
I'm gonna be taking your bus, I live near you now. Just moved
 
That's great, r u taking it this morning?
 
No. In the afternoon
 
Okay see u at school. Come early then we can hang I gotta talk to u
 
Alright I know u miss me and want to see my face. 
 
Haha of course I do, my handsome friend. Oh I just arrived meet at my locker.
 
K
 
"I'll see you in challenge and change." I tell Namjoon as we walk up to the school. "Alright, have fun with kookie." I glare at him and head to my locker. I see Brian leaning against it looking over at me and he looks hot, he's wearing ripped jeans and a striped shirt. His hair always looks messed up but it makes him look good so I approve. 
 
I bump into his shoulder and he looks over at me then moves over so I can open my locker. "Oh wait I don't need anything from it. Nevermind." I tell him and he nods his head. "Let's walk around, I'm so bored. My phone died after I texted you back." He says looking down at his turned off phone. "Ugh, fine." I sigh and start walking ahead of him. He catches up and walks next to me. 
 
We walk down most of the halls and stop to get smoothies at the cafeteria where we sit and drink them. Then Jungkook walks in sitting at another table, I ignore it and continue talking to Brian. "I'm being serious alright. The English teacher looks like a blowfish." He comments and I laugh so hard. I'm almost crying and so is he. Jungkook walks up to us from his table and doesn't even wait for us to look up at him. "Can't you be quiet? Some people are trying to do homework." He snaps. I look up and give him a dirty look. "Can't you just go to the library where normal people do homework?" I snap right back at him. "I guess I'm not normal then." He says grabbing his bag and leaving.
 
"Well that was weird." Brian says looking at his retreating back. I nod my head. "We should get to class." I tell him and we walk upstairs. 
 
Jungkooks POV:
 
The next few months were weird for me, and the guys. At first they were pissed I dumped her and didn't talk to me for a while, Yongguk ignored me completely and visited Mia more often than I would've known. She was my first girlfriend and maybe I did something wrong but she clearly hates me so much that she won't talk to me. I wanted to be friends again like we were before but I knew myself that couldn't happen again, she clearly moved on and didn't need me anymore. 
 
First two periods go by fast and it's lunch time, she eats in the caf with Josh, Brian and Kennedy, sometimes Namjoon, Jimin, or Yoongi go and join them so I just stick with Jin. He knows how I truly feel and is like my older brother, today was different. She wasn't in the caf, neither were the others who eat with her. 
 
I turn to Namjoon who is eating rice and curry in a bowl from last nights dinner. "Have you seen Mia?" I ask him. He stops eating and stares at me for a minute then continues. "She was with Brian this morning, you just had challenge and change with her shouldn't you know?" He asks me. "I don't know." "Why do you care anyway? She's not your concern anymore, she's probably out with Brian or something." He eats some more literally stuffing his face. "Brian? Are they a thing now?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "She would've told me first since I'm her right hand guy. Ever since I apologized months ago she's been really close with me. I could be dating her but you wouldn't know." He says and I hit his arm. "Shut up." 
 
His phone buzzes and he picks it up hesitantly at first since he was enjoying his food a lot. "Hello?" He says and then just listens to the person on the other end. "Yeah I'll tell third period but who will do fourth?" "They're both in it as well, I might know someone but you won't like it." He continues speaking to whoever. "Sorry, I don't know anyone else, Kennedy? She's sick that's great. We'll do my option okay? Bye." He hangs up and turns to me. "I need a favour." 
 
So apparently Mia has wrestling the wheel afternoon WITH Josh and Brian, Kennedy's sick so she can't tell the teacher. Namjoon is telling third and I was asked to do fourth. It's fine I guess, I heard the wrestling tournament is tomorrow and I'm planning on going to skip class with the guys cause they want to watch the three. That should be interesting.
 
A/N: soooo? We moved forward a couple months, idk if people are still enjoying maybe it was too sudden. Maybe she'll find someone else but right now she promised not till school is done. Only a couple months and I can make that go fast. Jk I won't lol. Leave comments please, it makes my day to hear what you guys think and I love it. Comment, subscribe and upvote please. Thanks ;)