Chapter 3

Life is difficult
I look at both my parents and shake my head. "I'm not living with any of you." I say and they look shocked, "I don't want to live with you two. I'll buy my own place or live with a friend. Now please leave me alone." They turn around and leave which I'm happy about. I open my window and climb out and down the side of the house. When I do I go out on the streets and sit on the curb far away from my house. There I break down crying, why do they have to divorce? I knew this was coming but not so soon, school just started and I'm going to live alone now. 
 
My phone beeps and I turn it on to check what's happening. I have a text from Jungkook and Dean. I check Deans text and it says: "Mia, I'm really sorry but I don't think our relationship is going too well. It isn't the same as before and I think we should break up. Please don't contact me, Dean."
 
I drop my phone on the ground and cry even more. He broke up with me, I need to know why but he doesn't want to be contacted. This is the worst day of my life right now. I remember Jungkook sent me a text and grab my phone again. He says: "My parents are gone for a week. Do you want to come over?" I stand up and walk to Jungkooks house. I knock on the door and when he opens up I rush into his arms and cry more. 
 
When I finish crying I tell him what happened between my parents and with Dean. "Mia, my parents are gone anyway just stay here for a week and then we can look for an apartment for you." He says. I nod my head. "There are some small apartments down the road then you can stay on the same bus as me." He says, "I'm sorry about Dean but you still have me and the guys will be there for you." I put my head on his lap and close my eyes. 
 
I open my eyes and it's really bright in the living room. I sit up and see Jungkook is sleeping while sitting, I wonder how uncomfortable that is. I look at my phone and it's already seven o'clock. I shake Jungkook awake and he leaves to get changed. I go back to my house and change into clothes. While I'm there I pack clothes in a bag and other things I need. I bring the bag to Jungkooks house and then we go to the bus stop. On the bus I sit by myself because I just need to be alone, it feels weird. I've been dating Dean all of highschool and now he dumps me and my parents are getting divorced. 
 
I have to handle my own mortgage and everything now, this is too hard. A tear falls down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away. I still have a bruise on my face that hurts when I touch it which isn't good. The bus stops at school and I get off and go to my locker. I see Kennedy and tell her everything that happened last night. "Oh my goodness, my poor baby. I'm so glad you have a good friend who will take care of you but I'm still here as well. I hope you're okay." She says hugging me. "I'm fine. I have to go bye." I respond and walk down the hall to gym. 
 
While walking down the hall I see Dean but I keep walking and ignore him. He follows me and grabs my wrist turning me around. "What happened to your face?" He asks. "Why do you care? I thought you didn't want me to contact you. That's what I'm doing so leave me alone." I say. "Hey, I'm sorry alright. Who hit you?" He asks. "No one." I reply and turn to walk away but he pulls me back. "Let me go. It's none of your business what happens to me anymore and that was your choice!" I shout and run away. I get changed and go into the gym. The teacher looks happy to see me but I look away and ignore whatever she says. 
 
The rest of the day I avoid any conversation with people and stay by myself. Jungkook and his friends try to talk to me but I refuse anything, even Jimin tried talking to me. At the end of the day I go on the bus with Jungkook and go to his house. 
 
"How was your day?" He asks, "I haven't seen you at all." "I wanted to be alone, sorry. I'm just really upset." I reply. He pulls me into a hug and rubs my back. "It's okay. I'm here for you so if you need anything just ask me. Alright?" He says. I nod my head. "Now what about pizza and movies?" He asks. "Yeah let's go downstairs." I say and we go down to the living room. He orders pizza and I grab movies. When the pizza arrives we watch the movies while eating. Jungkook does make me happy when I'm upset which I like. But do I really like him?
 
A/N: Sorry this chapter was short, I'll make the next one longer. I promise. Please leave comments, subscribe and up vote. Thanks. ;)