Chapter 44

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
The next few days pass and I've finished all my exams, I think I've done really well and today is the first day of second semester. I'm curious as to who will be in my classes, I know most of the people but not all. I change into a black sweater, adidas pants and my vans. I walk to the bus stop hand in hand with Jungkook and as we're waiting he puts his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder from behind. 
 
The bus comes and we go to school, it's always really busy today just like the first day but I'm used to it now. I find my name on the list and see the classroom, Jungkook still has the same and we go to the drama room. The teacher in there gives me my schedules and I look where my classes are. I have chemistry upstairs, travel and tourism on this floor, and English in the basement. 
 
The bell goes and our class walks in, I don't know most of the people because like I said not much friends. But three of them I recognized for sure. Brian, Namjoon and Jimin walk in, not together but behind eachother. The boys go to Jungkook but Brian comes to me to talk. 
 
"All classes together, this should be fun." He says smiling. "I'm excited for this semester. I heard the whole semester we do a play or something." I tell him. "Cool." After announcements the teacher makes us all sit in a circle and talk, we have to introduce ourselves and say something we love to do. I, of course say I love doing sports specifically soccer. We play get to know you games and then she describes our project. 
 
"This whole semester you'll be in a group and are asked to create a play, it has to include music, lighting, costumes and one romantic scene with a kiss. You're all in grade twelve so it shouldn't be too hard. We'll take turns switching rooms and the hall each period, I'm expecting a lot from all of you. You may choose your groups and they have to have at least five people. Begin!" The teacher explains and everyone moves around to find their group. 
 
My group is me, Jungkook, Brian, Jimin and Namjoon, we go into the empty room next door and brainstorm. "So, it's clear the kiss will be between the couple here. Cause I don't want to kiss Jungkooks girl." Namjoon starts off and I glare at him. 
 
Most of the period we goof off as it's the first day anyway, well truly start tomorrow. I'm glad we could choose, I wouldn't want to kiss a random guy. Even though to be honest I would be fine with Brian. We walk to second period together me, Brian and Jungkook. Since it's two to a seat I sit with Jungkook but Brian is behind us with Josh. The teacher says we have a free period but have to stay here so I turn around to the boys, so does Jungkook. 
 
"My Besties." I say and they smile expecting me to say someone else. "Yeah?" Josh asks. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to say that to you two since your my besties." I reply. He nods his head understanding. "In drama we have to do a kiss scene for our play." I tell Josh. He nudges Brian who glares at him and I'm totally confused. So is Jungkook by the looks of it. 
 
Class goes by and we go to have lunch, all of us eat at a big table until this really pretty girl comes up to our table. She starts hugging Jungkook and calling out his name, the boys look disgusted by her and I'm just shocked. I turn to Namjoon and whisper 'who is she?' "It's Jungkooks childhood friend. She has a huge crush on him and is a total to us when he's not around. I'm not sure what she's doing here though." He replies. He turns to Yoongi and starts whispering to him. 
 
Jungkook turns around, sees who it is and hugs her back, like tightly. Okayyyy. Awkward.
 
Brian's POV: 
 
This random girl hugs Jungkook and he hugs her back, it's kind of weird. Out of the corner of my eye I can see the hurt expression on Mia's face. "Let's walk." I say grabbing her hand and holding it as we leave the cafeteria. "Who's that girl?" I ask when we're far enough from the cafeteria. We sit in the stairwell and talk. "Jungkooks childhood friend who has a huge crush on him and she's a when he's not around. That's what Namjoon just told me." She explains. I nod my head. "Why'd you bring me here anyway?" She asks. "You looked uncomfortable there so I thought you wanted to leave." I tell her. We talk a bit more and go back, we still have half an hour left of lunch. 
 
Jungkooks POV:
 
During lunch someone comes up behind me and hugs me, I turn around and see it's my childhood friend, Jieun. I hug her tightly and we begin talking about why she's here. While talking to her I see Brian pulling Mia out of the cafeteria holding her hand, I shrug it off knowing there's nothing going on but it doesn't feel right. Jieun sits with us and we continue talking, a little while later I see that Brian and Mia have returned and Namjoon is talking to them and Josh. 
 
He's probably explaining who Jieun is and everything about her, but I know for sure he's saying bad things. The guys always said she was a behind my back but I didn't believe it, I've been friends with her since we were seven it it got ruined when I moved to Canada. Now that she's here I'm curious as to why.
 
Mia's POV: 
 
Namjoon tells us all about this Jieun and she seems so rude and I don't know why Jungkook is friends with her. Everyone stops talking when Jungkook asks her the one question we're all curious about. "Why are you here anyway?" She looks a bit shocked but still replies. "My parents are letting me stay here for a month to see if I want to move here after." She explains. Oh boy, all the boys put their heads down and I groan a bit too loud. Jungkook doesn't hear but Jieun does and glares at me. 
 
We all stand up to leave and Jungkook grabs my hand. "Are you okay?" He whispers. I nod my head. "Fine." He turns to Jieun. "Jieun this is my girlfriend Mia." Jungkook introduces and I smile slightly. She smiles widely and hugs me. "That's so great kookie. We're gonna be best friends." She squeals. Why does she get to call him kookie? I'm his girlfriend. I pull out of her embrace when Jungkook looks away and she glares at me again. "You better watch out . I met him first and we're destined to be together so back off." She threatens me quietly and I go to Brian and hold on to his arm as we walk to class. 
 
He seems a bit shocked but let's me hold onto him, I think he knows how I feel. We enter the class and sit down together, all the boys have the afternoon with us except Jungkook of course. Namjoon comes in a bit later with a sullen face. "Bad news." He starts, "she has all classes with Jungkook. They're gonna be pretty close for the time being." I put my arms and head on my desk and lay there for a while, someone rubs my back and I sit up. 
 
"Mia, don't worry we'll let him know when she's annoying. And she's not staying in our apartment. Ever. No room and even if kookie wants it too bad." Namjoon says and I nod my head. 
 
Everything was okay, until this girl shows up. I feel she's going to ruin everything and everyone I hold dear. Just like before I have a thing with first days. 
 
A/N: Of course there's that kind of girl in the story now, we're almost at fifty chapters it's cool. Longest story so far. Pardon my language when I called her a but you'll see soon that she really is. I have three days off of school so lots more updates for now on. Comments are appreciated.