Chapter 26

Life is difficult
Jungkooks POV:
Jackson arrives a little while later and stays for a couple hours until Mia wakes up again. We both go into her room and sit on either side of her bed. "Are you okay?" Jackson asks. Mia nods her head. "I'm fine, it's just the doctor said I have severe asthma and I'm scared I can never play sports again." She starts crying. I wrap my arms around her and let her cry in my chest. "Mia you'll be able to play sports, you still are the best player there is. All you have to do is not push yourself too much." Jackson explains. She pulls out from my chest and faces Jackson. "I love you Jackson, please don't leave me." She says. 
 
Jackson looks shocked at what she said and pulls her in for a hug, I decide they need some space so I leave the room to hang with the guys. 
 
Mia's POV: 
Jackson hugs me for a while and rubs my back gently, I was shot so I'm actually in lots of pain just hugging him. I pull back and lay down on my bed. "I'll never leave you, you're the only family I've got and I won't give up to protect you." He whispers, "I love you too Mia." I smile and close my eyes falling asleep again.
 
*******
Two weeks passed and I've been discharged from the hospital, Jungkook and all the guys come to pick me up after school. I insisted for Jungkook to go to school with the rest because I clearly missed a lot of work. Nobody knew what happened to me and I'd rather keep it that way in case they make rumours. Jungkook makes the guys grab my stuff and he wraps his arm around my waist. "Jungkook I can walk you know?" I say. "Fine, but you're holding my hand." He grabs my hand and entwines our fingers together. 
 
When we get home I sit down on the couch as the guys clean up my stuff, they finish and go home but Jungkook stays since Jackson isn't home yet. "Tomorrow's Monday are you ready to go back to school?" He asks me. "Maybe, I don't know. I've been with all my friends so it's not like I missed anyone." "What about Josh?" He asks. "True, I can't believe I forgot he must be worried." I respond. "Are you gonna tell him?" "Probably, he's a good friend of mine. I'll fill him in." I decide. 
 
We eat dinner and I go to sleep pretty early since I want to be fully rested for tomorrow. Jackson had to go somewhere to meet with his friend JB so Jungkook slept in his room for the night. In the morning I take a shower and examine my bulletwound, there's a scar where I got hit but it looks better than before. I put on ripped jeans, a black hoodie and Jungkooks sneakers I took from him. "Nice sneakers." He comments as I walk into the kitchen. "Thanks, they're not mine but you know I look good in them." I respond, "did I actually miss something in school?"  "In gym we presented and then started badminton and finished badminton now we're on basketball. Josh let me know nothing in drama but art movies, um Yoongi said you missed a whole unit in math but it was easy. And Jimin said you also missed a science unit." He explains. 
 
Jungkook gets changed in black jeans and a white v neck, we then go to the bus stop. When we get to school people look at me like I'm a disease. "Is there something on my face?" I stop and ask Jungkook. "Yup right here." He says and leans in pecking my lips. My face goes red and I look away. "Let's go to class" Jungkook says grabbing my hand. We leave the six members standing in shock from witnessing our kiss.