Chapter 52

Life is difficult
Brian's POV: 
 
About an hour later we arrive in Toronto, the big city, I drive us to the fair parking lot and we both get out of the car to stretch our legs. I pay the parking bill and Mia drags me to the entrance of the fair, since I'm the guy here I paid the entrance fee for both of us. Mia insisted I didn't but I just ignored her, what a silly girl thinking I would let her pay.
 
We walk around hand in hand and look at all the little booths and rides, they're just small rollercoasters and a big Ferris wheel. "Let's eat something." I suggest and she points to the cotton candy lady. The lady spins it into a heart for both of us to share. "You two are a lovely couple, enjoy the young years." She smiles and Mia thanks her for the food. We walk around some more and eat the cotton candy, I love spending alone time with Mia. 
 
It's so peaceful and reassuring, just me and her. No one around like at school where she has her friends and I have mine always surrounding us and hanging with us. Now we get to spend some time together like a real couple. "I enjoy being alone with you, no one to bother us." I tell her and she smiles at me. "So do I, it's fun. But we really should do something all we're doing is walking around." She laughs and I pull her over to a roller coaster.
 
We ride a couple roller coasters, until Mia starts feeling dizzy. "That was enough for today. Don't go to Canada's wonderland with me." She says and I chuckle while rubbing her back. "Why don't we find a place to eat lunch?" I ask and she feels better right away. I find a place that sells fries and burgers. "I won't be able to eat this anymore after Monday." She says as we're sitting on a bench eating our food. "Why?" I ask. "Wrestling starts Monday so I'll have to eat healthy, don't want to be fat when wrestling." She explains. 
 
"You wrestle?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Wow, you really are the most athletic girl I know." She laughs and continues eating. After lunch, we walk around some more until we get to the Ferris wheel. I pay the guy and we get in the ride, it's really big and I'm sure at the top we'll have a great view of Toronto. This is so romantic, if only it was night time. 
 
As we're nearing the top Mia grabs hold of my hand, I look over at her and she shrugs with a nervous smile. "Don't tell me you're afraid of heights?" I ask. "I'm not invincible, I can't do everything. And yes I am." She replies, I chuckle, she's so cute. "It's okay. I'm with you, are you scared if I'm with you?" She shakes her head and puts her head on my arm snuggling against it. 
 
All of a sudden the wheel stops spinning abruptly, Mia jumps in fright and I look down to the ground. We're up really high and it doesn't seem very safe, no one else is in the wheel except us. "Did you plan to stop it here?" She asks me. "No. Maybe it's just a small error." I reassure her and kiss her head as she holds on to my arm again. 
 
Soon enough we realize it's not a small error but the actual Ferris wheel broke down, it's not working and they can't seem to fix it. Firefighters come and set up a ladder for us to climb down, the only problem is Mia. "Come on, we have to go down now." I tell her and she shakes her head. "I don't think I can, it's too high. What if I fall?" She asks. "I'll go first and if you fall, I'll be there to catch you. Always." I say and she smiles. 
 
Then I lean in and kiss her softly on the lips, she blushes hard. "If you come down I'll kiss you again." I grin and climb onto the ladder and start going down. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
Omg Brian kissed me, and right at the moment I thought I would die. At least I kissed him before my death, I love you Brian. One day I'll tell you that. He climbs all the way down and I look over the edge, it's much scarier without him up here. I climb out of the wobbly cart and start climbing down the ladder. 
 
Eventually I make it down and am so tempted to kiss the ground, I'm so happy right now, and alive. Brian hugs me tightly and leans in to give me another kiss, I kiss him back. "See I keep my promises." He smiles. The firefighters leave and the manager of the whole fair gives us tickets for any game we want. "I know what I want to do, for a while now." He says and drags me in some random direction.
 
We end up in front of the ring throw, he needs to throw the rings on the bottles and if he wins, there's a fluffy elephant. I love elephants, they're my favourite animals, the first time he fails but when he goes again he wins the elephant. "For my beautiful girlfriend, an elephant. You'll always remember this day." He says handing it to me. "Aww so sweet, thank you." I reply and hug the elephant, after tiptoeing to kiss his cheek. He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder. 
 
We play some more games until it's starting to get late, it's five o'clock so we decide to eat dinner somewhere. "Let's go to the Korean place." He suggests and drives us there. "I don't eat Korean often." I say as we're waiting for our food to arrive. "Neither do I, but I'll eat anything if you eat it as well." He smiles and I blush like usual. It's only been a week but I'm so nervous and shy around him, everything he says makes me blush. 
 
"Don't be so shy." He says grabbing my hand. "I can't help it, I really like you and you make me shy." I reply. "Isn't that a good thing?" He chuckles and I smile. Our food arrives and we have fun feeding each other and trying the others food as well. After dinner is done, Brian drags me to a hotel. "We're staying here the night." He says and checks in with the lady. The hotel is huge and very chic, how can he afford this? I need to know about his family as well, he knows my story but I want to know more about him. 
 
I quickly send Jackson a text I'll be back tomorrow not tonight, he just sends an omg face. What a loser, I don't see what he thinks is gonna happen. Brian grabs my hand, entwines our fingers and leads me up the stairs like all the way upstairs. On to the roof we go and I see he has a blanket with him. He lays the blanket down on the ground and we both sit on it, looking over the city. "I've always wanted to watch the sunset with my girlfriend if I ever got one." He admits and I smile to myself. 
 
We watch the sunset and stay on the roof a little while longer, eventually at around seven o'clock we decide to go inside. "I hope you don't mind one bed, the other rooms are all full since it's Saturday." He tells me while opening the door. The room is very large, has a bathroom, living area and a huge bed. "It's okay." I reply. 
 
"What am I supposed to change into later?" I ask him. He shoots his head out of the bathroom right after he walks into it. "I didn't think of that. Hang on let me pee first." He says and I shake my head smiling. I sit on the bed and text Jackson. 
 
R u upset ur a loner?
 
No.
 
Wow don't even miss me
 
Not really, I have company
 
Really? Who?
 
He sends me a picture of Jungkook. 
 
What?? 
 
Just hanging with him and Yongguk, we're close okay
 
Why??
 
Why not? 
 
I thought u hated Jungkook after he broke my heart.
 
But you're friends with him again so don't judge.
 
Right. Tell him I say hi.
 
Will do, bye.
 
I smile and put my phone away, I see Brian has been watching me the whole time. "What?" I ask him. He smiles. "Nothing, you're cute. Let's go to the mall nearby." I nod my head. 
 
We drive to the mall and walk around hand in hand, after a while we find a store just for girls. I drag Brian in and he just looks uncomfortable, I laugh and grab some stuff. I get a pair of pj shorts, a large shirt, a bra and underwear for tomorrow then pay for it all. Brian waits by the entrance and I go back to him. "Do you need pajamas?" I ask him as we walk around some more. "No, I'll just sleep in my boxers, let me pick some clothes for you now." He replies and we go to another store. 
 
He buys me black ripped jeans, a white adidas hoodie and shoes along with it. "Nice choice." I comment and he smiles. "Anything for my girl." Then he grabs the exact same for himself except from the men's section. Silly boy, he pays for it all and we continue walking, it's starting to get late but I want one more thing from the mall. "Ice cream!" I shout out and run to the small ice cream shop. 
 
Brian follows me and I tell him to sit down, I order a banana sundae and bring it to our table. "Nothing for me." He pouts. "Are you crazy? You think I can eat this all by myself." I laugh and he smiles like a little kid, digging into the sundae. We feed each other but he eats most of it, when we finish we go back to the hotel. 
 
I change into my new pajamas in the bathroom while Brian takes off his clothes, as I return I hear music playing. "Really?" I ask, "EXO growl. How'd you know it was my favourite." I regret asking because he's holding my phone in his hands that's playing the music. 
 
Then I realize he's just wearing boxers, no shirt omg, I think I'm gonna die. I've never seen him without a shirt on but he's hot. He's got nice abs, I didn't know he worked out. "What're you looking at?" He asks me and I see I've been staring at him. "Nothing, are we gonna go to bed?" I ask. He nods his head and jumps onto the bed after turning off the music. I turn off the lights and lay down, he lays next to me and starts patting my head. "What are you doing?" I ask and he chuckles. "I can't see you, how am I supposed to sleep?" I turn on the bedside lamp and he looks so surprised at where I am. 
 
"You know we can turn off the lights by clapping." He tells me. "Couldn't have said that earlier." I reply and he laughs. "Come here." He says and I move closer to him now laying right next to him. "Are you afraid to lay on my chest like you usually do?" He asks. I blush and look away, he grabs my chin and makes me face him. "You can just lay down you know. I'm not going to forbid you or something." I nod my head and lay my head on his bare chest, wrapping my arm around his waist. He kisses the top of my head and wraps his arms around me after clapping so the light turns off. We both fall asleep. 
 
********
 
On Sunday Brian and I wore our new clothes and went home, I slept the rest of the day and now it's Monday morning. Wrestling starts today and I'm so excited, it's gonna be fun. Also this week Wednesday is Valentine's Day, it should be an interesting week. 
 
At lunch time I go to room 327 for the wrestling kids to talk. "So, everyone here is willing to try out. We need at least five girls and five boys, I see we have enough now. We'll pick the best out of all of you and by Thursday the list will be up on who made it for sure. After school every day from 4:30 to 7:00 we'll hold practice. If you miss more than one of them you're out automatically. Good luck and we'll see you after school." The wrestling coach explains and we all leave to go eat food.
 
I go to my locker and eat lunch while doing my homework from chemistry. Saves me the work from doing it tonight since I have practice. 
 
The afternoon flies by and I'm in the library finishing my homework for the afternoon classes. I finish and go to the gym changing rooms for wrestling, Brian sends me a good luck text and I go the gym. Today is easy, we stretch, work out hard core and see who can still fight after working out so much. I did perfectly fine and beat everyone so go me.  Tuesday is a but different but easy for me, I think I'll be able to make the team and compete. I go home to rest, and relax my muscles in a nice warm bath. 
 
"How's wrestling going?" Jackson asks after I finish bathing. "It's good, I'm just really tired. My muscles are sore, but on Thursday we see who made it and then start the real hard stuff on Monday." I explain to him. "Wow good luck. Are you and Brian doing anything for Valentine's?" " I haven't really thought about it, should I ask him?" He shakes his head. "Just see what happens, he knows you have wrestling so maybe he'll just give you a gift." 
 
Later I lay in my bed and think about tomorrow, maybe Brian forgot about Valentine's and just doesn't want to do anything. With Dean we never did anything together so I'm curious even though I'm busy till seven o'clock at night. At least I have no practice Thursday and Friday, so I can do whatever.
 
A/N: Sorry for the wait, I usually update every day but I made this chapter longer. Let me know what you think and also if you want short chapters updated quickly or wait for a long chapter. Thanks,leave your thoughts and I'll reply any questions. Btw most likely will I update tomorrow for sure.