Chapter 23

Life is difficult
"What do we do now?" I ask. He grabs my hand and we both run inside. "Don't you have extra clothes?" He asks me. "Of course but do you?" "I do, just sweatpants and a hoodie but no shirt. I'll get changed and meet you by your locker." He tells me. I nod my head and go to my locker, grabbing clothes. I change in the bathroom to soccer pants and a burgundy shirt with a white cardigan. I brush my hair and tie it in another bun. When I finish I clean up my wet clothes and wait for Jungkook, just like he said he's wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. 
 
He grabs my hand and entwines our fingers as we walk to the cafeteria. We both stop in our tracks as an announcement comes on. "All grade twelves have the afternoon off, they must stay on the premises until schools finished. Thank you." The announcer says. "Yes!" I shout and hug Jungkook. We continue walking to the cafeteria and sit down at the table with the rest of the boys. 
 
"What's up with all the smiling?" Jin asks. "Nothing." Jungkooks replies and kisses my cheek softly. They ignore us and talk with each other as I turn to Jungkook. "You know I love you and I was pretty shocked when you kissed me but why all of a sudden?" I ask surprising him a bit. "I saw the video of your presentation and I knew I had to kiss you." He replies. "Alright." I lean in and peck his lips. "I don't know why, I just love you so much. I have this weird feeling in my stomach every time I'm close to you." I tell him. "Is that a bad thing?" He asks me. "No no. It's just a new feeling to me." I answer. "Well, I'm glad I give you these new feelings." He jokes. 
 
"Yo love birds. What're you gonna do the rest of the day?" Namjoon asks. Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "Let's all hang out in the quad." I suggest. They all agree and we go outside since it's now stopped raining and the sun is shining. The grass is dry so we all sit in a circle together. "Let's play truth or dare." Jimin says. "Okay you begin." Jin says. "Alright, Mia. Truth or dare?" "Dare." "Okay, I dare you to kiss Namjoon on the cheek." He tells me. That's not too bad, I guess. I lean towards Namjoon who's next to me and kiss his cheek. He pats my head and shoves me into Jungkooks arms. 
 
I land on his lap and look up at him grinning. "Kookie." I start. "Truth." "Um, why are you friends with all these weirdos?" I ask. "We were best friends since our childhood and then we all moved to Canada together. My parents were the only ones who came they just live seperately, even though we're planning on buying a house together." He answers, "I'm gonna pick Namjoon." "Dare." "Alright, I dare you to ask out that girl over there by the table." Jungkook says. "Fine, but I'm gonna kill you after." 
 
Namjoon stands up and walks over to the girl. "Um excuse me." He coughs and she looks up at him. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks. "Sorry, I have a boyfriend." She apologizes. Namjoon runs back and jumps onto Jungkook while I shelter behind Yoongi. "He won't kill him, don't worry." Yoongi assures me. 
 
After school finishes we all decide to walk to our houses so we can spend more time together. At one section in the road everyone disperses and walks their own way back home. Jungkook sticks with me for a while and then I'm walking by myself. It's starting to get a bit dark so I quicken my pace a bit. As I pass an alleyway a bunch of guys spot me. "Hey pretty girl, why don't you come with us?" One of them asks. I ignore them and continue walking but one of them grabs my arm pulling me back. I kick him in the balls and punch another one in the face, when I turn to walk away again someone hits me in the back of the head with something. Then my world goes dark.