Chapter 35

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
I don't remember much about what happened yesterday, we flew to Canada, Jin offered to carry me and I fell asleep on his shoulder. Then Jungkook woke me up, I got on my pyjamas and went back to bed. I just opened my eyes and see I'm laying on the couch, odd? I get up and prepare some rice and veggies for breakfast, I've been eating more like Jungkook lately. His food is good though so I don't mind at all. 
 
After I eat breakfast I take a shower and change into a denim jacket, white jeans and black converse. It's starting to get colder now since it's already November, there isn't any snow yet which I'm happy about. I love Canada but winter is just the worst of all for me. All the snow and slush and winter boots and puffy coats. I fill my school bag with everything I need and head out the door, I put in my headphones and listen to some bigbang. 
 
When I arrive at the bus stop there's seven more people there as well, huh? Since when did we get new people here? As I walk closer to the group of people I realize it's just Jungkook and his friends. Wait, what? "What are you doing here?" I ask them. "Well, we all moved into the apartment under yours yesterday. Now we can all hang out easily." Namjoon explains. "Whoo." I fake cheer and put my headphones back in turning around. 
 
I don't know why I'm so grumpy but they don't bother me which is good. We arrive at school soon enough and I find Kennedy. I haven't seen her in so long because we have such different classes. "Hey, I missed you." I tell her as we walk around the halls. "It's been too long, you with your boyfriend. Me with my weird classes. By the way your glasses are super cute on you." She comments. "Thanks, next semester we have chemistry, challenge and change and English together." I say. "That's great. What's your other class?" She asks. "Oh, biology." 
 
I'm not sure what I want to be but science is fun to me, we continue talking for a while until the bell rings. "Wanna hang at lunch?" I ask, "I'll take some distance from Jungkook as we've been together the whole week." "Sure, and you better tell me everything. Meet me at the front of the school, bring your bag and money." She says. I nod my head and hug her goodbye. 
 
In gym were doing tchoukball which I absolutely love so much, the teacher makes four teams of seven. We stay in these teams the rest of the semester, she calculates how many times your team wins and the team in first place by the end of the semester gets a prize. We're doing tchoukball, volleyball and floor hockey, then we're done for the semester. My team is decent I guess, Jungkook isn't in it but that's fine as we're always together. I'm with Mark, Josh, Brian, two stupid girls named Jessica and Melissa, and this Thai kid named BamBam. 
 
No one knows his real name everyone just calls him BamBam, I think he's so adorable and a good player. This should be a good team except the girls, they might sabotage the whole thing, I remember when they beat me up in the change room that day. I'll never forget that, they'll get whatever I have in store for them. I could always hit them by accident with the tchoukball. 
 
We start the games and we're against Jungkooks team, he has Billy again and other people but I don't care. We huddle in our group and discuss our plans for the game just like the other group. "This should be easy, get the ball to Mia, BamBam and Mark. Brian and I will guard that net while Melissa and Jessica guard the other one." Josh explains. Everyone agrees and we begin. 
 
We start with the ball which I have, I pass to Mark, he goes back to me I throw it at the net as hard as I can. It flies over most heads and then Melissa catches it. "If our team throws it you don't catch it!" I shout at her. "Sorry, did you explain the rules?" She snaps back. The other team gets the ball and we continue, we get lots of good hits but the girls stink at throwing and everything else. I tell them what to do but they don't get it at all. 
 
It's fifteen to fifteen and we could win this with one more point. Somehow I don't know how but Jessica gets the ball, she throws it right when Billy is behind her and he catches it easily. "Aaaah!" I shout out as the games are finished and we lose. I catch Jessica looking my way and she's smirking, what a b**ch. I take out my hair that was in a tight ponytail and flip it around. 
 
I feel someone touch my back and see it's all the guys from our team. "It's not your fault, they did it on purpose. We'll get them back don't worry." Youngjae tells me. "Yeah, we will." I respond and go to the change room. 
 
I walk up to Jessica and slap her face. Hard. She holds her cheek shocked but angry as well. "That's for hurting me last time and letting us lose for no reason." I say. She tries to hit me back but I grab her wrist. "Don't even try to hurt me." I say through gritted teeth. I get changed into my clothes again and go to art. Josh asks to eat lunch with him and Brian since I haven't really met him yet but I refused as I'm eating with Kennedy. 
 
He says some other time is fine as well, I guess so. I'm kind of shocked as I haven't talked to Jungkook since yesterday but he has his friends so he should be okay. I go to the front of the school and meet up with Kennedy. "Hey, let's go?" I say and she nods her head. I follow her since I don't know where we're going. She leads me to the bus stop and we wait. "What are we doing?" I ask her. "We're going to the mall. We'll just skip the rest of the day, you wanted distance." She says. I agree and we take the bus to the mall.
 
We have lunch in the food court and then shop in lots of stores, at around two thirty were in sportchek when I see a familiar face. I duck down and pull Kennedy with me. "What are you doing?" She asks annoyed. "I know that guy." I whisper so no one hears. "That really handsome Korean man, with the denim shirt, jeans and sunglasses. The one with the red and black hair." She says a bit too loud. He turns around and I pull her down again. "What the hell dude. If he comes here he'll tell my brother I'm skipping classes." I explain. 
 
"Let's go." She say pulling me along the floor because Yongguk is walking towards us. We get to the exit and stand up walking out the store. "That was close. Now next time please introduce me to that handsome human being. I want a hot boyfriend too. Why do you know all the hot guys?" She whines. "I don't unless you think Jungkooks friends are hot and I can introduce you but he's 25 just so you know." I explain. "Age is just a number I'm almost eighteen. On January the fourteenth, it's the same as Kai from EXO." She squeals. 
 
"Who from where?" I ask. "I'll explain when we get home let's go." She pulls me to the bus stop. We take the city bus to my apartment and go to my room. Kennedy's never been here before or met Jackson so a first for everything, she especially loves my room so she dumps all her stuff there. "I'm sleeping here tonight, you have a queen sized bed we'll fit." She says, "what's this bunny for?" "Jungkook gave it to me, and it's called bunny boo." I tell her. She puts him on the ground and sits on my bed. 
 
"From all these Jungkook stories he seems like the perfect boyfriend." She says and I sit next to her. "Have you met him?" I ask. "No but I've seen him I think. Is he the one with blond hair that's like shaved and all weird." "Noooo! That's Namjoon his closest friend, I would not date him. Ever. No offence to him." "Well then I don't know him." She sighs. 
 
 "Since we're waiting for Jackson to get home why don't you tell me about this Kai and EXO." I suggest. Her face brightens and she sits up straight grabbing my laptop. She shows me a picture of Kai and he's hot and Korean. "So this is the hot Kai, he's twenty one years old. He's from the very famous Korean boy band EXO. They debuted in 2012, here watch these videos." She explains. Wow, someone's done her research which she doesn't do in school. I watch some music videos and see there's twelve members but now only nine. 
 
They left apparently earlier this year and she shows me their solo music videos. Pretty cool. "I thought you'd know them, you like Bigbang don't you?"  I nod my head. "I've just never heard of them." I admit. Then we talk about my life and everything that happened before and during Switzerland. She was shocked to know I was shot and I showed her the scar. Then we hear the front door open. "That's probably Jackson, let's meet him." I say grabbing her hand. "But wait, I'm gonna be shy. You just talk don't make me talk." She says. "You want me to say you're mute, why're you so scared anyway?" I ask. 
 
"No don't say that, I'll talk and I'm not scared let's go." She pulls me to the living room. "Mia are you....oh you are home." He says as we walk into the living room. "Who's this?" He asks. "It's my best friend Kennedy. Kennedy this is my brother Jackson." I introduce them to each other. They shake hands and we sit on the couch. "What's for dinner?" I ask. "I'll just make rice and curry." He says and begins dinner. "You're so shy." I tell Kennedy. "Sorry, he's handsome. How could you not fall for your own brother?" She asks me. "Eww gross. Once you get to know him he's weird and acts like a baby." I tell her. "I heard that." Jackson shouts from the kitchen. 
 
I roll my eyes and Kennedy laughs at us. "You're on my side, right?" I ask her. "No I like Jackson better." "I like your friend, she can come over more often." Jackson says. "I will, don't worry." I hear a knock on the door and turn to go get it. "Stay here." I tell Kennedy or help Jackson. "Okay." She jumps up and bounces to the kitchen, helping Jackson.
 
I walk to the door and open it revealing Yongguk, wearing the same clothes we saw earlier. "Hey Guk." I say. He smirks and I give him a confused look. "You gave me a nickname. y." "Shutup, what do you want?" I ask him. "Just checking what clothes you're wearing." He answers. "Why?" "I'm not telling anyone but I saw you at the mall, trying to hide from me. Were you skipping class?" He asks. Oh my god. He actually saw us, we'll he said he won't tell anyone. "My friend and I hadn't hung out for a while so we went to the mall in the afternoon. You're not telling?" I explain. He nods his head. "Why?" "Cause I love you, wouldn't want you getting in trouble." He grins. 
 
I should've known that's what he meant. "Do you fall for every girl?" I ask. "I'm just good at talking to them and you know age is just a number." He responds. I roll my eyes, just like Kennedy he is. Omg Kennedy wants to meet him. "Hey, want to meet my friend?" I ask and he agrees. I grab Kennedy and bring her to the door. 
 
"Kennedy, this is Bang Yongguk." I introduce her. "Oh, nice to meet you." She says shaking his hand. He shakes her hand but doesn't speak. "He's not usually this shy, sorry about that." I tell her, "he probably likes you." I whisper the last part in her ear and she blushes. Yongguk glares at me and Kennedy giggles, oh my gosh they're the perfect couple. Kennedy returns to the kitchen and I turn to Yongguk. 
 
"What the hell man. 'Oh I'm not shy around girls, I'm good at talking to them'." I say. "Shutup, your friend is cute, hot actually. She seems nice, do you think she'd like me?" He asks very serious. "She says your a handsome Korean man and just like you she told me age doesn't matter to her. I told her your age that's why." I tell him, "but just so you know she's a total girl, not sporty or anything. If you date her just don't hurt her she's really fragile." He nods his head. "Thanks Mia. I'll see you later." I close the door and go to the dining table.
 
After dinner Kennedy and I go to my room and she watches Korean variety shows live with EXO. Lucky for her they have subtitles, I turn on my phone and play games. In the middle of my game Jungkook sent me a text. 
 
Where were you the whole day? I didn't even get to talk to you.
 
I'm just upstairs you know?
 
Yeah but not at school.....
 
Do I always have to be around you? Some distance is nice too.
 
Well, can you at least tell me?
 
Do I have to tell you everything?
 
You weren't in afternoon classes says Yoongi and Jimin.
 
It doesn't matter Jungkook.
 
Fine. Keep your distance, enjoy.
 
I throw my phone at the bunny scaring Kennedy. "Sorry." I mumble. Why does he have to be so annoying? Why do I have to be so annoying? I think it's the time of the month that is doing this to me. I go to the washroom and it is the time of the month, but still it's fine that he's protective of me. I need some space too, I always am with him. I can't believe we're fighting about this or even fighting at all. I haven't really fought with him at all. It doesn't feel nice, at all. What am I gonna do?
 
A/N: I really love writing this story but there has to be some drama, honestly I didn't want to do the fight and was gonna delete it. I don't know why I didn't but I hope you guys don't mind. The updates won't be so often since tomorrow we go back to skool from winter break but I'll try to as soon as I can. Enjoy. Comments are much appreciated.