Chapter 48

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
Brian sits on the floor with his binder while I relax on my bed. "What's with the big bunny?" He asks and I look to where he's looking. I totally forgot I had it, why didn't I get rid of that? Or anything from Jungkook? "It was from Jungkook, I don't know why I still have it." I tell him. "Oh." He says and starts copying down the notes. I play games on my phone, about half an hour later he's finished and sits next to me. 
 
"What was your brother talking about? You fall in love easily." He asks me. I blush and look away for a moment. "It's nothing. I don't actually, ignore him, like I said a big baby. An annoying one for that matter." I tell him. "For the play in drama, I have no intention of kissing that girl. What do I do?" He whines. I laugh at him but he takes revenge by tickling me until he's overtop of me and I'm laughing my head off. 
 
He gets off of me and we lean back on my bed to watch Netflix. A couple hours later Brian goes home and I do some homework. 
 
************
 
Mia's POV: 
A couple weeks pass by and I feel better but worse at the same time, if that's even possible. Jungkook and I barely talk in our presentation with Jieun, I'm supposed to be Jimin's girlfriend. Jimin! I'm fine with it but I think he feels uncomfortable, we went on a date before which was kind of weird, I hope he'll get used to it. Brian and I have gotten close, he hangs out with me almost every day and we always have loads of fun. I really like him but he hasn't showed me that he likes me as well so after weeks I gave up trying. There's no point if you know he doesn't feel anything to you.
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
I feel so bad these last few weeks, we've finished our play. All we do now is practice, Brian said he won't kiss her until the actual presentation and I realize I should've said that too. Every practice Jieun wants to do the kiss scene and my heart hurts seeing that Mia looks away or looks not interested at all. Today is the same as every day, but something is different.....
 
We're working in the hall on our play but Mia is acting off. She's not talking to Brian at all which is odd because the last few weeks they're always together, talking, laughing, having fun. Now, she turns her back to him and sits by herself overlooking the script. Jieun gave her the worst role, she's Jimin's girlfriend but apparently he's mean to her and just uses her. Jimin doesn't like the idea, he feels uncomfortable doing this. He doesn't want to be mean to her because they're friends but Jieun is making him. 
 
I go to Mia and sit next her shocking everyone in the room, Jieun gasps and Mia looks up at me. Oh, how I missed having those beautiful amber eyes look to me. "Are you alright?" I ask her. She looks confused but nods her head. "Okay, let's get back to work guys!" I shout out to everyone. We do a whole run through and then class ends. 
 
At lunch time I see Mia eating alone and sit next to her again. She looks up again but continues eating her food. "Why are you here?" She asks. Oh my god she's actually talking to me, her voice is so sweet but at the moment not. "You were alone, I thought you wanted company." I reply. "You thought wrong, please leave me alone." She says and eats her food. I stand up and go back to the guys' table, they look at me oddly. I ignore them and sit down, silently eating my food. 
 
"If you really want her back I'd try harder than that." Taehyung comments making me look up. Everyone agrees and look over at her where Brian just went. He sits next to her and lightly touches her arm, she shrugs him off. He looks shocked, he still tries to talk to her. She stands up and walks out of the cafeteria with him running after her calling her name. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
After Jungkook leaves Brian sits next to me and lightly touches my arm, I shrug him off. I don't understand what he wants, he clearly doesn't like me so why still come to talk to me? He tries to talk to me but I stand up and walk out of the cafeteria stealing a glance at Namjoon who waves at me. I look away and continue walking hearing Brian calling my name behind me. 
 
I go to the front of the school and sit down on one of the empty benches, no one ever comes here during lunch. I should come here more often to be alone, right now though Brian is here. He sits next to me and touches my arm again trying to get my attention. "What do you want Brian?" I ask him standing up, he stays seated. "What's wrong? Why aren't you talking to me?" He asks looking hurt. I look away and sigh, he stands up and makes me face him. 
 
"You really want to know?" I ask and he nods his head. "I like you Brian. I've liked you for a while now, ever since we met even though I was with Jungkook. You were always there for me and lately all the time. But it seems you don't feel the same way so why keep trying?" I explain to him. He looks really shocked, but then cups my cheeks and kisses my lips. 
 
"I like you too." He whispers, "always have, always will. Right when I saw you I felt close to you, Jungkook got you first and I knew that when you started dating him you would never even notice me." I look him in his eyes and he smiles. I hug him tightly and he wraps his arms around me, I can feel his heart beating really fast where my head is on his chest. So cute. 
 
"I've wanted to do this for a while but...." He starts and kneels on the ground. He holds out a ring. Oh my god. "Mia, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I nod my head smiling. He puts it on my index finger and smiles at me. "You thought I was gonna propose?" I nod my head. "Silly, it's a promise ring." He says while laughing. 
 
Namjoon's POV: 
 
Right when Mia leaves the cafeteria all of us get up and follows her and Brian curious as to what's going on. Jungkook follows even though I know he doesn't want to. They go out the front door and we hide behind a bush and watch the two. Mia is acting pretty rude to Brian and he looks hurt, she stands up and looks away from him. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jungkook intently watching them, silly kid. 
 
He makes her face him and she starts talking, the boys are trying to hear but I understand clearly. "She likes him, guys. But he doesn't feel the same way." I tell them and they nod their heads. Jungkook looks a bit sad hearing this, then the two kiss. He talks to her about his feelings, they hug and he kneels on the ground. I thought he was gonna propose, turns out it's a promise ring, I don't think he would propose now.
 
He grabs her hand and they start walking towards us, I panic and push Yoongi out in front of the two. While we run away he's stuck with them, ha ha. 
 
A/N: sorry for the short chapters lately, I have my last exam tomorrow then I have time to update before second semester. I read your comments and I find it funny, you guys confuse me but make me laugh. Some want Brian and Mia others want kookie to come back. I'm still working on everything so nothing's for sure. Leave in the comments who you ship and maybe I'll consider any of them. Anything can happen.