Chapter 12

Life is difficult
"What took you so long? Is it time?" Jungkook asks as I sit back down next to him. "Oh, I didn't actually go to the washroom." I reply. "What why?" He questions. "I bumped into someone. This Mark saying I'm digging my own grave by staying with Jackson. He thought I was dating Jackson and I have to give him my best regards." I explain. Jungkook looks really confused and then pats my head. "It's okay toki. Don't worry about it. How's your stomach?" He reassures me. "Alright I guess. Let's just go to class." 
 
In math Yoongi asks me tons of questions about what happened which I answer truthfully. He feels really bad and offers to do my homework for me but I refuse, I'm not dying am I? Finally it's the last period of the day, I stand outside the classroom with the rest of the class waiting for the teacher. He doesn't show up after fifteen minutes of waiting which means we can leave and have a spare. "Wanna go to the cafeteria?" Jimin asks me. I nod my head. 
 
We go to the cafeteria and basically sit and talk for the whole spare. I tell him things and he does the same to me, we enjoy each other's company until Namjoon shows up. "Hey you're dating kookie stay away from Jimin!" He shouts while sitting in between us. "I know I am. Our science teacher didn't show up so we just stayed here. What are you doing here?" I ask. "My teacher didn't come as well." He replies. "It's gym isn't it?" He nods his head. "How are you and kookie anyway? You are his first girlfriend after all. We need to know all the deets." "Deets? Really?" I say.
 
"Actually Jungkook and I are going on our first date tomorrow. And for his first girlfriend he is very caring and kind, always getting worried about anything that happens to me. I never had that with Dean. So he's already much better." I say. Then Jungkook walks in the cafeteria and sits with us. "Hey kookie, we were just talking about you." Namjoon says. "Really?" He asks. I look at Namjoon and mouth don't tell him but he pretends to not see. "Mia says you're much better than her last boyfriend. You're very caring, kind and worried about her. Good job kookie, I'm proud of you." Namjoon pats his back. 
 
Jungkook shyly smiles and blushes, he then looks at me and I shrug. "It's true. You're just perfect kookie." I admit. He smiles and stands up. "You want milk?" He asks. "Sure." While Jungkook goes to get the milk I turn to Namjoon. "I said don't tell him. What do you do? Tell him." I say angry. "Woah don't be mad at me. He needs to know how you feel about him." He replies coolly. "Whatever." I get up and go to Jungkook. "The bells gonna ring let's go." I tell him. "What? Don't you wanna stay with the guys?" He asks. "No." I grab my milk from him and start walking away. He follows behind me as I go outside to sit by the tree. The bell rings and I sit down with my back against the tree. 
 
Jungkook plops down next to me and I feel him looking right at me. I turn my head to look at him and he smiles. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Namjoon's a jerk." I reply calmly. "What?" He seems shocked. "I told him not to tell you all of that, but he thinks you need to know." I explain. "Oh Mia, I'm glad he told me what you had said. It just proves to me that you know how much I care for you and I know you care for me too. Thanks for saying that, and Namjoon just ignore him. He always does things like this, it's just how he roles. Alright?" He says. I nod my head. After talking to Jungkook I feel much better and I'm not even mad at Namjoon anymore. 
 
I feel Jungkook wrap his arm around my shoulder and he pulls me close to him. I rest my head on his chest, just being with him makes me feel safe. The bus comes and we go home. "Talk to Jackson about this Mark guy and everything okay?" Jungkook says while he gets off at his stop. "I will, don't worry. I'll tell you what happens." I reply. He gets off and we continue driving. 
 
When I get home I see Jackson is already there waiting for me. "We need to talk." I say. "That's right, we do." He responds. I don't know what he means but it can't be anything good.