Chapter 34

Life is difficult
Jungkook's POV: 
 
It's Sunday morning, six o'clock and Yongguk and I are getting changed since we're leaving today. Mia was thrilled when hearing he would come with us because she didn't want to say goodbye yet. Ever since Friday she's been sick with the stomach flu and has been throwing up a lot. I feel really bad this has to happen now but I hope she'll be fine for when we go back to school. 
 
We let Jackson know what happened and he said she just needs to rest after this week. After we both get changed I wake up Mia and tell her to take a shower and dress in comfortable clothing. As she's showering Yongguk and I pack up everything and just relax waiting for when she's finished. I really want her to be okay, turns out it's an 8 hour 50 minute flight back to Canada and if she's sick the whole way it won't be nice at all. I'll make sure she's comfortable and doesn't feel sick for most of the flight. 
 
She changes into sweatpants, a hoodie and puts on a beanie, she just let her hair down and didn't put on any makeup obviously. We bring the bags downstairs and load them into Yongguk's car, the drive to the airport was fairly short. All of our bags are loaded on the plane and we get ready to board. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I sit in the aisle seat just so I'm closer to the bathroom, Jungkook in the middle and Yongguk by the window. Jungkook let's the flight attendant know we don't want any food to be given to us as I'm sick. "Are you sure you won't be hungry?" I ask him. "It's fine and Yongguk brought gummy bears and sandwiches." He reassures me. I nod my head. To be honest I was terrified when flying to Switzerland and hated the taking off. I hold onto Jungkooks arm and he looks down at me. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I'm scared of taking off." I admit. He smiles and pats my head. 
 
He holds out his hand and I hold on to it tightly. "Try not to break it." He jokes. I glare at him and just hold on to him. The plane takes off and as we start flying normally I fall asleep on Jungkooks shoulder. 
 
I wake up a couple hours later to see we're landing in Canada, finally home sweet home. We get our bags and put it on a trolley that Jungkook pushes ahead of us, as we walk through the gate we see the guys and Jackson waiting for us. I stop walking and honestly I have no idea why. Jungkook passes the trolley to Yongguk who continues walking. I stand frozen in my spot until Jungkook comes over and grabs my hand, he kisses my cheek and I look at him smiling. 
 
We continue walking to the group of boys and I hug Jackson first. "I missed you a lot big brother." I say to him. He pulls away and holds onto my stomach. "Are you feeling better?" He asks me. "I think I'll be able to go to school if that's what you're asking." He nods his head. I see Jungkooks introduced Yongguk to everyone and they seem to like him. We decide to leave after hugging everyone, they seem happy with Jungkook. 
 
Namjoon comes up to me and smiles. "You know your wonderful. You made him all better again despite his dad being gone he seems really happy and that's all because of you. Thank you." He says. I hug him again. "Come on guys lets go." Jungkook shouts out. We all start walking and I walk at the back of the group, I still don't feel so good but I don't want anyone to be worried about me. Jungkooks home and that's what's important now. 
 
"Hey, you look tired." Jin says taking me out of my thoughts and holding out his arms. I walk towards him and give him a hug. "Want me to carry you? You can sleep." He suggests. I nod my head. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up, I put my legs around him. I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his upper body. He starts walking and I slowly close my eyes falling asleep. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
When we get to the van I see Mia is asleep in Jins arms, I never saw that happen but okay? Jackson came in his seperate car so he went there and said I could come with him. "What about Mia?" I ask to no one in particular. "I'm holding her. She'll come with us." Jin says, "so will Yongguk hyung." I nod my head and go to Jacksons car. 
 
We drive behind the van which is going to Mia's apartment, I look over at Jackson and he seems really focused on the roads. "Is Mia okay?" He asks out of nowhere. "She's been throwing up a lot but seems better now." I reply. "She said she could go to school. Just keep a close eye on her, I feel she will exert herself too much in sports and work." I nod my head. "Course." 
 
The rest of the ride home was silent, we arrive at the apartment and the boys drag me to an apartment a floor below Mia's. "What is this?" I ask them. "We knew you had no house anymore so we bought this apartment for the seven of us. There's four bedrooms." Jin explains still holding Mia, Jackson already went upstairs with the luggage saying he would wash the clothes. Yongguk came with us as I told the guys he would live with us
 
"You guys are great you know." I say and they smile and high five each other. We go inside and the place is similar to Mia's but a bit bigger. It's furnished and has four bedrooms with two beds each. We all sit in the living room to decide who sleeps with who. Jin places Mia on a nearby chair and she's still sleeping, so cute.
 
"I call Namjoon." I say. "Yeah Jungkookie, you can tell me all your Swiss secrets." Namjoon exclaims and I roll my eyes. "Okay well, it's me and Yoongi." Jimin tells us. "I'm going with Yongguk since he's cool." Jin says and Yongguk fist pumps him. "Well, Taehyung and Hoseok are you alright with that?" I ask them. They nod their heads clearly happy. This is gonna be fun, living with all my best friends. 
 
"I'll see you guys later." I say picking up Mia and heading upstairs. I bring her to her bed and lightly shake her awake. "Toki, wake up. We're home." I whisper and she sits up rubbing her eyes. "I'll just get my pyjamas." She says clearly tired. It's only one in the afternoon. She changes and comes back laying under the covers. "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow at school." I say lightly kissing her forehead. She nods her head and yawns. So cute, my toki. I go back to my new apartment.
 
A/N: Here's the last of the triple update, I did it. Hope you enjoy reading. ;)