Chapter 29

Life is difficult
 
Mia's POV:
 
Jungkook grabs my hand, entwining our fingers and we walk back to the guys. "That was odd." Jin comments. "Tell me about it." Namjoon agrees. "What are we doing?" I ask Jungkook. "I think we have a day off school on Friday, why don't we do something fun." He suggests completely ignoring my question. I sigh and listen to him instead. "Yeah sure, we can go to the mall or watch a movie." I say. "Or just hang out at your house. Alone." He grins. "." I hit his arm and walk up to the guys. 
 
"So, why'd you two leave?" Jimin asks. Jungkook just smiles widely and Namjoon catches on. "I don't think we should force them to tell." He winks at me. Shut up Namjoon. We all head to our classes and I sit in the bleachers again with Billy. "Hey, you got glasses." He says. "Yup, and apparently I really needed them." I tell him, "I look like a nerd now." "I've always heard that there are hot nerds. I think you're one of them." He says smiling. O-kaaay. Jungkook runs over to break the tension between us and sits next to me. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. "There's a volleyball tournament happening here soon, so we're stopping and gonna watch it." "Oh, alright." I say. "Wait for me?" He asks. I nod my head. 
 
He goes to change and I go up in the higher sets of bleachers to sit down, Billy follows. Jungkook arrives before something can happen between us and I thank him in my mind. He sits next to me and rests his head on my shoulder, I don't look but I can feel Billy staring at us. We wait till the games begin and I just listen to music with one headphone in so I can still hear Jungkook. He reaches into my lap and grabs hold of my hand entwining our fingers, he then gently kisses it.
 
After the game I go with Josh to art class and then we eat lunch together in the quad. "You're glasses really look good on you." He comments. "I'm glad you like them." I reply. The boys walk in the quad and sit at the table with us. "What took you so long?" I ask Jungkook. "The line was really long. Sorry." He kisses my cheek and smiles. 
 
Jungkook's POV: 
 
Mia is so cute, every time I kiss her she always blushes and becomes really shy. I find it adorable. "So, what are we gonna do Friday?" She asks me as I'm looking down at my phone. "Bad news." I tell her. My mom just texted my dad hasn't been doing well, he only has a month to live. She wants me to go to Switzerland to be with him. " What's wrong?" Namjoon asks. "I have to go to Switzerland for a month, my dad only has a month to live. I have to be with him the last while." I explain. "If you have to go, go we won't stop you." Jin says. "When are you leaving?" Mia asks looking pretty upset about it. 
 
"Toki, I'm leaving Saturday don't worry about me." I say pulling her in for a hug. She wraps her arms around me and puts her head against my chest. 
 
The rest of the week I slept over at Mia's place so we could be together. It's finally Friday and like I thought, no school. "Mia, wake up." I shake her a bit. She fell off her bed onto my mattress and hugged me like a bear the whole night. "Woah, what am I doing?" She asks shocked. "You came here last night." I laugh at how cute she can act. "We're going out today, I have to catch a flight tomorrow morning." I tell her. She looks sad so I kiss her forehead. "Be happy. We're gonna have lots of fun today." I comfort her. 
 
We both get dressed and drive to the mall. I grab her hand entwining our fingers and walk into the mall together. We walk around most of the time and browse in most of the shops. She wore black shorts, a shirt and her converse with a small purse. My girl is so cute and adorable and she doesn't even realize it. I drag her to the food court and we get food from a Thai place, I know what she likes. I pay for her even though she insisted for me not to but too bad. We eat and talk a lot and decide to walk around some more. 
 
She pulls me into a phone store and looks around. "I need a new phone, this ones old and it ." She complains. " Which phone do you have?" I ask her. She shows me her iPhone 4, well they do . "I'll get this one." I tell the lady behind the counter as I point at the iPhone 6s. I get everything ready for her so all she has to do is pay each month. The funny part is she didn't see me buy the phone cause she was still looking around. I also add in a blue case since I know that's her favourite colour. I ask the lady if the phone can be delivered to her house tonight and it can. YES!!!! This is gonna be great.
 
I grab her hand and pull her out of the store, she just follows as we go to a clothing store. "Let's buy clothes." I tell her. "I'll get you some to try and you get some for me." She suggests and runs to the men's section. 
 
I go to the women's section and look through the clothes. I grab a beige cardigan, light blue shorts and a white shirt. I continue looking around and grab some long necklaces and more jeans and shirts. I finally see a perfect outfit for her tonight, black knee high boots, a short white dress with a nice jacket. This is it, I decide and go back to the change rooms to wait for her. I know girls take more time even if it's guys clothes.
 
Mia's POV: 
 
When I get to the men's section I grab tons of shirts, hoodies and jeans. I get a black short sleeved button up shirt and white pants for kookie, I grab a grey denim jacket, a white shirt, a couple snapbacks and beanies and some converse with no shoelaces. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
She finally returns ten minutes after I arrived and dumps the clothes onto me. "All of these?" I ask. "Yup, I want my boyfriend to look good." She smiles. "Are you saying I don't look good right now?" She grabs her clothes and goes to change. I wait and she shows me everything I chose for her, they all look great of course and we decide to buy them all. "I got the dress and boots for tonight, you can change before we leave the mall." I tell her and she nods her head. 
 
I try on the clothes she got me and she totally knows my taste in clothes. I love my hoodies and hats. I put on the converse with the black button up and white pants. "Let me guess? This is for tonight as well?" I guess. "Yeah, we both know we got to look nice." I pay for her clothes and she pays for mine, we both have a whole new wardrobe picked by each other. 
 
We leave the shop with our hands full of bags and she says to put them in the car while she goes to another shop. I agree and take all the bags to the car.
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I send Jungkook off and go to a music shop first during my time without him. I know how much he loves music and he takes music so might as well buy him something. I buy him a dr. dre beats speaker and a new pair of headphones. Next stop the card shop, I get his dad a card with good luck written on it. I'll write in it tonight and put it in his suitcase secretly. I also buy an 'I miss you' card for Jungkook. 
 
Jungkook texts me asking where I am and tells me to meet him by hollister. I head there and wait for him to arrive.
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
When she sends me away I quickly put the stuff in the car and head into the mall once again. Since I call Mia toki and it means rabbit, I buy he a life sized huge rabbit. She can hug it at night when I'm not there. I tell the lady to have it delivered by tomorrow at her house, it should be there once I'm already gone. I then buy her a card that I'll write later and place by her pillow. I text her to meet me at hollister and she comes with more bags in her hands. 
 
I'm not even gonna ask, we walk around some more and call it a day. We bring everything home and get changed into our outfits for tonight. "I made a reservation earlier, let's go." I tell her. She comes out in the dress and boots looking as stunning as ever. "You look nice." Jackson comments as he walks in the front door. "Thanks, we're going out tonight. I'll be back at ten probably." She tells him and he nods his head and gives her a hug. "Have fun." He says as we leave.
 
I drive us to an Italian restaurant and we sit at the table I reserved. "This place is nice, yet I never heard of it." Mia says. "I'm happy to be the first to bring you here then." I smile at her. I order one big plate of pasta for us to share and some garlic bread as well. The food arrives shorty, and we both eat from the same plate in the middle. Since the pasta sauce is red it's all over our mouths, so I lean forward across the table. "You got something there." I whisper and kiss her lips until there's no pasta sauce left. She blushes and becomes shy all of a sudden.
 
"Stop being so shy." I tell her. "I can't really, I love you and your just so...." She says. "So what?" I ask. "Perfect. Not afraid of anything or shy when something comes up. You're the wolf and I'm just the gazelle." I laugh at what she says but it is sort of true. I don't think I'm perfect but I'm not afraid or shy when a girl does something. Especially if it's her. "I just feel comfortable around you since we've been dating for a month now. Two months when I get back." I say.
 
"Don't even mention that, it makes me worry." She says. "Why? You don't have to worry about me, worry about school and the guys. They're gonna be bothering you a lot when I'm gone."  She laughs at my comment and I just smile at her. "It's true." I say. We finish eating and go to the movies, I know she always wanted to see the second maze runner movie so I got tickets. We buy popcorn, nachos and drinks and take it into the theatre. 
 
"How are you still hungry?" I ask her. "Hey I'm a growing woman thanks." She tells me. "I'll bring you stuff from Switzerland when I get back you know?" I say. "You bring your dad back for me." She says. "Mia, you know that won't happen..." "Stop doubting Jungkook. Lots of things can happen in a month don't be so negative about everything." She says and since the movie starts I can't say anything back to her. That's nice, go to the movies and get mad at me, I could tell she was mad since she called me Jungkook. Usually she doesn't call me that.
 
The movie was actually really good even though Mia seemed still mad cause she didn't hold my hand during the scary parts. But she did jump a few times when something happened. We walk out of the theatre and she stands a bit away from me. I grab her hand and bring her to a bench in a park. 
 
"Mia, I'm sorry alright. I just don't believe my dad has a chance to live anymore." I tell her. "It's alright, I know you feel bad. It's just I thought I knew my parents my whole life and then they turned out to be fake. I don't want you to lose yours either." She responds. I hug her tightly and her hair. "Let's go?" She nods her head and we walk along the river. We take a couple pictures together and ask people to as well. "You two are a lovely couple." An old lady tells us as she hands back the phone. "Thank you." I say. 
 
It's already nine thirty so we go back to the car and drive to her place. My last night in Canada before I have to go on a plane by myself to an unknown country. If she could come with me I would bring her but she's missed lots of school as it is and it is the final year after all. Once we arrive home Jackson comes to us with a package in his hands.
 
"It's for you Mia. It just came in the mail." He says handing her the box. She sits down on the couch and opens it while I give Jackson a look telling him it was from me. "Oh my god, it's a new phone." She exclaims. She turns around and jumps into my arms (literally). "Thank you kookie. I love you so much. You're the best boyfriend a girl could ever have." I kiss her head and put her down. "I love you too. I set it all up for you. You just need to pay the bill each month." I tell her and she nods her head. 
 
I leave her with Jackson so she can put everything in her phone, I already added in myself under the name 'best boyfriend ever'. She'll like that for sure, I write my letter to her and hide it for now. We go to bed early since I have to wake up at seven in the morning tomorrow to catch my plane. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
At 6:45 in the morning I get out of bed careful to not wake Jungkook and place my letters and his gift in his suitcase. I'll make sure he doesn't realize it until later. I decide to lay on his mattress with him and he easily wraps his arms around me like a teddy bear. He's my teddy bear when he sleeps over from now on. I lay with him until the actual alarm clock goes off and we have to get up. 
 
I wake him and decide to be the first one to shower, I get changed in a white shirt, with a black sweater overtop, black jeans and a black beanie. First I dry my hair or the beanie would look dumb on me. I wake up Jackson as well and he makes breakfast with me. Jungkook takes a shower and brings his suitcase to the kitchen. He's so cute wearing the white shirt, grey denim jacket I bought along with a pair of jeans and a SnapBack. 
 
We eat breakfast in silence and Jackson gets changed as well. The boys come over at 7:45 with a van so we can all fit as we drive to the airport. Jackson says his goodbyes and good luck to Jungkook and hugs me as well. "You'll be fine, I'll see you in the afternoon?" He asks me. "I'll text you." I reply. "Let's go?" Namjoon asks and we all go out to the van. 
 
The boys put Jungkooks suitcase, carry on and laptop bag in the back and we all pile in. There's just enough seats, Jin drives with Namjoon in shotgun to tell him where to go. He doesn't have his license otherwise he would've driven us. There's two rows of three seats so we have me squished in between Jungkook and Taehyung, then in the very back Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi sit down. 
 
I rest my head on Jungkooks shoulder and close my eyes falling into a deep sleep, an hour or so later we make a sharp turn and I land onto Taehyung's lap. I open my eyes and quickly get off of him. "I'm so sorry." I tell him. "Hey don't worry about it, Jin needs to be careful when driving." He says looking at Jin. "Sorry guys, but we are at the airport know. Unload everything and everyone." 
 
We all get out and bring check Jungkook into everything sending off his luggage. He just has to go through the gates and wait for a couple hours till his plane will take off. Sadly, we can't go with him so we say goodbye now. All the guys say goodbye first and go off to the side talking to one another. 
 
"I.." He starts but I stop him by kissing him on the lips, then hug him really tightly. "I'll miss you kookie." I whisper. He pulls away and wipes my tears with his thumbs. "I'll miss you too but I'll Skype you during the weekends and text you every day. Time will go by fast and in November you'll see me again." He says. I nod my head and kiss him one more time. "I love you my kookie." I say hugging him, I'm gonna miss feeling his warmth and his arms around me. "I love you too my toki." 
 
A/N: That took a strange turn all of a sudden, can I just say I love them as a couple? Little kookie with his girlfriend!!! I made this update longer just cause it's almost Christmas so my gift to you guys my lovely subscribers. It's already Christmas Eve in South Korea. Wow😱😱 did anyone already listen to ikon full album yet? Can I just say I love it so much? No offence to bigbang but they might be more famous and they only just debuted. Sorry bigbang lovers. Hope you enjoyed this update and let me know what you think about the couple and Billy as well. He's a bit strange. What will he do now that Jungkook is gone for a month? The guys will watch her though, she got lots of bodyguards. Lol, merry Christmas and I'll update more in the weekend probably maybe sooner. On New Years I will for sure just for you guys, I'll make sure it's good. I never really do author notes or comments but I want to know if my subscribers are enjoying this.