Chapter 7

Life is difficult

Jacksons POV: 

 
The whole day I didn't see Mia after she left to do things. I was worried and called her a few times but she didn't answer her phone. Finally at nine o'clock she texted me saying she'll be back tomorrow and she broke her wrist. I don't even know what to think anymore. I tell JB what happened and he said to keep a close eye on her. I don't know her that well so I can't tell her about the past but hopefully I will be able to soon. 
 
It's one thirty in the afternoon and I hear the door open. I slept on the couch just in case she would come home early but she didn't. I sit up and rub my eyes, is that actually her? She looks so different like she's been badly hurt. She has a big bruise on her face and is wearing a brace on her wrist. I walk up to her and she looks up at me. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking, sorry I didn't come home. I'll be in my room." She replies and walks away. She closes the door and I'm just left surprised by what just happened. 
 
The next day she stays in her room, I try to make her eat some food but she just refuses. At night I hear her sobbing and I just want to hold her and tell her everything is okay but I can't. I don't know anything about this girl and I'm not sure she wants to tell me anything either. 
 
Back to the normal POV:
 
I stayed in my room all of Sunday just so I didn't have to see Jackson. We're not exactly friends and I don't want him asking questions. He tries to make me eat something but I refuse thinking it's a way to make me talk. I don't know why I'm acting so weird lately but I guess I don't really know him so I don't know if I can trust him. I cried at night just because the once happy family who adored their child were now broken and hurt her. How could my parents even do that to me? 
 
It's Monday morning and since I look hideous and I'm not feeling too great I'm not going to school. Jungkook will probably text me or call as to why but I don't care. He'll survive without me for one day. I sleep in until ten o'clock and then look at my phone. Well at least I was right, loads of messages and missed calls from all the boys. I delete them all and climb out of bed. My face is back to normal which was actually really fast probably because all the ice I used and also the cream that I found. My hand hurts like hell though. I love Jin and he's great but I don't think he bandaged it well. He only put on a brace after looking at it.
 
I take a hot shower and get changed in a loose shirt and sweatpants. I then go to the kitchen and see Jackson isn't here. He must still be sleeping, I assume. I make a sandwich for breakfast and eat it all pretty fast. I guess a day without food can make you pretty hungry. I sit down on the couch and watch some tv but eventually doze off. I open my eyes and see Jackson is sitting next to me. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Nothing I just came home and saw you sleeping. It's only one o'clock do you want some lunch?" He asks. I nod my head and he gets up and goes to the kitchen. "I'll make you some soup since you haven't eaten in a while." I hear him say. 
 
"I actually ate breakfast this morning." I tell him. "Okay, well you have to eat more than just breakfast. You can't get sick." He replies. In a couple minutes he places a warm bowl of soup in my hands. I sip it and realize he's just watching me. "Are you not going to eat?" I ask. "I ate when I was out. Speaking of we need to talk." He starts. Oh boy, he probably wants to know what happened to me that day and why I didn't eat. "Why aren't you at school right now? I don't mean to pry but you said you're seventeen. Shouldn't you be at school?" He asks. That's what he wanted to ask me. 
 
"I just didn't go today because I wasn't feeling well." I lied even though part of that was true. "Alright, so you're going tomorrow?" I nod my head. "Yeah I am." I say. 
 
The rest of the afternoon I relax and talk to Jackson until I hear a knock on the door. "I'll go to my room, it's your friend right?" He says getting up. "Probably." I say. I head to the door and open it. Jungkook runs to my arms and hugs me. "I'm so glad you're okay." He says. "What do you mean?" I ask. He lets go and looks really serious at me. "After what happened last time I wasn't sure if you were okay. I'm glad you are, the guys said you probably were." He explains. "I should've contacted you I'm sorry." I say. 
 
Jungkooks POV:
 
I was so worried when Mia didn't show up for school this morning even though the guys said she would be resting. Namjoon kept saying I should be a nice boyfriend and see her. He is so annoying sometimes. Once school finished I went to her to see if she was okay. "I should've contacted you I'm sorry." She says. "It's fine. As long as you're alright." I respond. "Hey don't you have soccer practice?" She asks pulling me inside and sitting me down on the couch. "No, I didn't make the team. But it's fine I don't really mind. There are plenty of other sports." I say. 
 
She nods her head and stands up getting us drinks. "Your coming to school tomorrow right?" I ask. "Of course I am. Just for my kookie." She says teasing. She hands me my drink and I glare at her. "You can't use that name. Only the guys can." I tell her. "Alright." She says holding her hands in surrender. Her injured hand holding the cup drops it on the floor and she shouts out in pain. "Ahh!" "Did Jin even take care of your hand?" I ask grabbing a broom from the closet. I sweep up the glass and clean the floor. 
 
I then sit next to her and take off the brace on her hand. It's all swollen and red all around. "We're going to the doctors." I say. "Okay." Is all she says. Then someone walks out of another room and towards us. "Mia, are you okay?" The stranger asks. "I'm fine. We're going to the doctor to take care of my hand." She replies, "this is Jungkook by the way. He's my closest friend." I hold out my hand and introduce myself. "Hi Jungkook, I'm Jackson." He responds. "I'll see you later alright?" He says to Mia. She just nods her head. 
 
We get in the car and drive to the doctors. It's a pretty quiet ride since I keep thinking about Jackson. He was really handsome and I feel that Mia will fall for him and he won't move out when she's eighteen. Not that I care or anything because I don't feel that way about her. Even though I do feel a little jealous knowing that she lives with him and not me anymore. Do I have different feelings for her?
 
A/N: okay so for the people reading this story please let me know if you want Mia and Jungkook together or mia and Jackson? I'm not sure and would like to know your opinions. Thanks for commenting, if you do. ( haha got7 if you do) okay not funny bye ;)