Chapter 36

Life is difficult
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
It's been three days and Mia still hasn't talked to me, maybe I overreacted a bit when we texted. I understand she wants some distance but when she doesn't show up for classes it makes me worried. Her team has been losing a lot in gym mostly because of those girls, they just like to irritate Mia I guess. It's Wednesday evening and I'm sick and tired of this, I don't like to fight with her. I head upstairs to her door and knock. 
 
She opens it wearing pajama pants and a hoodie, when she sees me she looks shocked and I'm pretty sure she is gonna slam the doom in my face. But she doesn't. "Mia, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I was a jerk and shouldn't have said that stuff to you, I was worried when you didn't show up to classes. I'll give you distance but please talk to me." I tell her. Her face softens at my words. "Come in." She says opening the door wider. We sit on her couch and she turns to me. 
 
"I'm sorry I didn't talk to you or tell you anything about where I was. I will tell you it's just not all the time or when it isn't necessary." She says. I nod my head. "I missed you toki." I pull her into my arms and kiss her forehead. She brings me to her room and we lay down on her bed, my arms around her. "I love you, kookie." She whispers and falls asleep in my arms.
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I wake up in Jungkooks arms on my bed, I remember he apologized yesterday and was really nice about it, I love this boy so much. He made my day since the stupid girls in my gym group got other girls and kicked my stomach. I don't want to tell Jungkook cause it already happened and doesn't matter anymore. I told Jackson after eventually and he promised to leave it alone since it's over. 
 
I change and wash up in the bathroom before waking him up. He just smiles and kisses me, cutie. "I'll make some breakfast, we have leftover rice and chicken curry from last night." I tell him and he smiles wider. I go to the kitchen and tell Jackson what happened last night while also making breakfast. "Did you tell him?" He asks. I shake my head. "He doesn't need to know, it happened and it's over with. Don't tell him he'll just get worried and I don't want that. He's got enough on his mind." I say and Jackson smiles and nods his head. "I'm gonna go down to Yongguk. Tell Jungkook I'll just see him at school." I tell. "I will. Have fun." He says and winks. "Really?" "Yup, he really loves you, you know." I nod my head. "I know." 
 
Jungkooks pov:
 
I get changed and am about to head to the kitchen when I hear something strange. "Did you tell him?" A voice I know as Jacksons asks. "He doesn't need to know, it happened and it's over with. Don't tell him he'll just get worried and I don't want that. He's got enough on his mind." Mia says and Jackson nods his head. "I'm gonna go down to Yongguk. Tell Jungkook I'll just see him at school." She says. "I will. Have fun." He says and winks. "Really?" "Yup, he really loves you, you know." She nods her head. "I know." 
 
What is that supposed to mean? I know they were talking about something that happened when I wasn't with her and now I'll never know since she left and he won't tell. But Yongguk? What about him? He loves her? I know he had a crush on her from the beginning but what? I shake all the thoughts out of my head and clear my mind. I go to eat breakfast.
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I go down to the boys apartment and knock on the door, Namjoon opens it and smiles. "Is Yongguk awake?" I ask him. "No, you can come in though." He responds. I go to Yongguk and Jins room and open the door slowly. Jin is awake but Yongguk isn't. I put a finger to my mouth and tell Jin to be quiet. I lean forward to Yongguk's face and kiss his forehead, then quickly hide behind his bed on the floor. Jin smiles and Yongguk dashes up from his bed. 
 
"Is Mia here?" He asks. Jin shakes his head. "I swear she just kissed me, I know it's her." Jin laughs and sits on his bed putting on socks. Yongguk just feels his face and says quietly 'I'm never gonna wash my head again.' That makes me laugh on the inside so much. I jump out from behind the bed and Yongguk jumps up from his bed. "I knew it." He says running to me and spinning me around in his arms. "I knew you kissed me. You loved me all along, did you tell Jungkook?" He asks. "Oh, shutup. I love him, not you and this was to wake you up. I knew you would if I did that." I laugh and Jin laughs with me. 
 
Yongguk pouts and then sits on his bed. "Why're you visiting me so early anyway?" He asks and I look at Jin. "Jin can you leave us for a bit. This is bestie talk." He says and Jin nods his head and leaves closing the door. "What's up?" "Well two things." I start, "are you gonna ask Kennedy out? And do you have a cream that helps bruises and wounds?" "Okay two things. Wow two serious things. I don't really see her a lot so haven't had the chance but I most likely will. And why don't you ask Jungkook or your brother?" He answers. "Jackson doesn't have any and Jungkook doesn't need to know this." I say. 
 
He gets up and walks out of the room, he comes back a minute later with a cream in his hands. "Here." He hands it to me, "for your bruises and wounds. How did you get them?" I tell him what happened with the girls and he asks me to show him. I lift up my shirt showing my bruised stomach with some smudges of blood and scratches. "Why didn't you clean this? It could get infected." He complains. "Sorry, I forgot and Jackson just took care of my shoulder." I reply. "Why don't we clean this and then put the cream on?" He suggests. I nod my head. 
 
He grabs a wet cloth and cleans my stomach as I lay down on his bed. I wince and close my eyes because it hurts at some places but that's it and at least he's gentle. He rubs the cream on and pulls my shirt down again. "It your abs are hidden by bruises. Couldn't get a good look." He chuckles. I slap his arm and sit up looking at the door, Jin came back. 
 
 
"We're going to the bus now, are you coming?" He asks me. I look back at Yongguk. "Yeah I'll come. I'll see you after school Guk." I smile at him and give him a hug. Jin grabs my hand and we walk outside with all the boys. I pull him behind more so we can talk. "So about you and Namjoon. Did anything happen cause you never told me?" I ask him. "Oh, right. Yeah we've been dating for a while now. I totally forgot." He smiles looking up at Namjoon who winks at him. "Did you tell the guys?" I ask. "Yeah we did. I thought Jungkook would've told you but I guess not." He shrugs his shoulders. 
 
We get to the bus stop and wait for ten minutes, as we get on the bus I sit with Jungkook. "I thought you'd see me at school?" He asks. "Yeah but I finished earlier than I thought. Jin asked me if I would come so I did." I reply. He nods his head. "It's still gonna be a while. Get some sleep." He tells me placing my head on his shoulder. 
 
When we get to school I go with the guys to the cafeteria, they buy breakfast and I get a strawberry milk. "You and your milk." Namjoon comments. "What about it?" I ask him. "Nothing, no wonder you're so strong. You drink lots of milk, literally." Jungkook drinks some and then shows off his muscles. "I'm strong too." He says and we all laugh. Some girls walk by and wave at Jungkook, he just shyly smiles and pulls his shirt sleeve down. 
 
Jungkooks POV:
 
I know Mia's hiding something from me but I don't know what to do, she's already acting normal again so there's no point. She told me she'll be going out with Josh and Brian so I went to eat with Namjoon. He is the wisest of all of us and he's like my older brother so I decided to go with him. 
 
"What's wrong now?" He asks as we sit by Mia's locker, I told her I'll meet her here again. "She's hiding something from me but I don't know what." I tell him and explain the whole story about this morning. "Woah dude, that's a lot to take in. First, I don't think Yongguk loves her that way because Jin said they were having bestie talk this morning. Second, if you really want to know ask Yongguk or her. He most likely knows and you two are really close. I can't really help you with this one, and if you're absolutely hopeless and no one will tell you, come back to me." He smirks and gets up to leave since Mia is returning with Josh and Brian and they're all laughing. She looks so happy, how could I ask such a thing?