Chapter 45

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
After school we all wait for the bus outside, with Jieun. Turns out she lives in the same flat as us on the same level as Jungkook. Yay! I sit on the grass which has come back; by a tree next to Brian who takes our bus now. "Do you wanna come to my house?" He asks me. I shake my head. "I just want to go to sleep and talk to Yongguk about everything." I respond. "I get it, don't worry. If you need someone just call or text me alright?" He says. "Thanks, I will." 
 
I get home, avoid Jungkook and Jieun who are happily talking and go to bed. I lay on my bed and think about everything that happened today, I'll just have to survive with her. At least I know I can kick her any day, that's a plus point for me. I sleep for what I think is three hours and see it's seven o'clock, I'm surprised Jackson hasn't come in to wake me. I look around and see he's not even home yet, I grab my phone and see he left a message. 
 
I'll be staying with JB for a few days. Be back Monday, love ya. You can eat with Jungkook if you want :) 
 
I go downstairs to Jungkook's apartment and knock on the door, to my surprise Jieun opens the door. "What are you doing here?" She asks rudely. "I'm here to see my boyfriend." I snap back. "Well, he's not here." I push past her and she cries out. Jungkook is sitting on the couch with Namjoon talking, it looks serious. "Oppa, she hurt me." Jieun whines to Jungkook. "Oh stop complaining you liar." 
 
I sit with the guys on the couch and Jungkook looks over at Jieun. "She didn't do anything Jieun calm down." He tells her and she pouts walking back to the kitchen. "What is she doing here?" I ask him. "It's her first night here so I thought she could eat with us, she wanted to cook. Problem?" He explains. I shake my head. "Nope, I'll just be going then." I say and head to the door, he tries to stop me but I brush him off and leave. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
"It's her first night here so I thought she could eat with us, she wanted to cook. Problem?" I tell her. She shakes her head. "Nope, I'll just be going then." She says getting up I try to stop her but she brushes me off and walks out the door. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jieun grinning. What's up with that?
 
I look back to Namjoon who shrugs. "Like I said before, bad idea. She's not really happy about the whole Jieun thing." He tells me. "But she's my childhood friend and..." I start but he cuts me off. "And you have a girlfriend who loves you a lot, like a lot a lot. Being with Jieun isn't worth the risk of losing Mia, is it?" He finishes. I shake my head. 
 
I get up and go to Jieun. "I'm sorry, I think you should leave. The boys and I have lots of homework to do maybe another time." I tell her and she frowns. "Alright oppa." She smiles again and I look down. "Don't call me oppa." I tell her and she nods her head and walks out the door. I sit back down next to Namjoon. "Now I feel bad." I confess. "Then go after her, but what will Mia think?" He does have a point, I'm not sure what she's thinking. I basically ignored her the whole day I need to talk to her. "Now that Jieun is here you need to think before you do something wondering if Mia will approve." He says and goes to his room. 
 
I get up and go to Mia's apartment.
 
Mia's POV:
 
I got back to my apartment and sat on the couch, I hugged a pillow and cried. So many thoughts are running through my head. Does he like her? Is she better than me? Am I not important to him anymore? I wipe my tears but they won't stop flowing, it's no use. I hear a knock on the door but whoever it is shouldn't see me like this. 
 
The knocking continues and I look through the peek hole, it's Jungkook. "Mia, please open the door. We need to talk. I'm sorry, I know I'm a jerk just let me in so we can talk." He says. I refuse and walk to my room crawling under the covers. The knocking stops after a while and I fall asleep. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
I keep knocking on the door and talk to her but she doesn't open, either she went out or just doesn't want to talk to me. I decide to give her some space and return to the boys, only Yongguk can help me now. I go to his room and explain everything to him that happened today. 
 
"Wow, so overall a great first day huh?" He teases, "just kidding bro. So what do you think?" I shrug my shoulders and look down. "Do you think Brian has a thing for Mia?" I ask him. "Maybe, the way he acts it seems like it. I would have to see it personally to know, he might just be like a normal best friend and is concerned for her." He explains, "as for this other girl. Damn Jungkook what have you done? I can imagine that Mia isn't happy about it, this girl clearly likes you and hates Mia and your friends. I think maybe be friendly to her but not too friendly. She might think the wrong way about how you feel for her." I nod my head and he smiles ruffling my hair. 
 
"Hyung." I complain and he chuckles. "Want me to talk to Mia?" He asks me. "Can you?" He nods his head. "Tomorrow morning before school I'll talk to her don't worry kookie." 
 
Mia's pov: 
 
I wake up with my clothes still on, I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My eyes are red and puffy, my face swollen. What to do? I take a long hot shower and clean myself up. It sort of worked but my eyes are bloodshot from all the crying. No makeup today I guess. I pull on jeans and a hoodie, with my timbalands. As I go to the kitchen my head feels a bit weird, that's right I didn't eat dinner last night. I take a painkiller and drink a large glass of fresh orange juice. Some vitamins always help with headaches. 
 
I hear a knock on the door and open it without looking in the peek hole, it's Yongguk. No Jungkook to be seen, which is good. I invite him in and he sits on the couch, I sit next to him and he looks over at me. "You've been crying." He states. I nod my head. "Wanna tell me why?" He asks. I shake my head. "I don't want to talk about it." I say. He opens up his arms and I hug him tightly. "Jackson's not here." He spots. "Gone with JB for a few days." I tell him. 
 
"Want me to stay here for a while?" He asks. "I'll be fine." "I can see that. Look Mia, you can tell me anything. I know what happened Jungkook told me I just want to know it from your side." He says and I calm down a bit. "His childhood friend is back, she has a crush on him, she hates me and threatened me. Saying she met him first and they're destined to be together, I have to back off. I'm not going to, he's my boyfriend and she needs to leave us alone." I explain to him and he listens intently. 
 
"I get it, Jungkook said she didn't like you. But also who's Brian?" He asks me. "Brian? He's my best friend along with Josh. Why?" I reply. "No reason, just wondering. You have to catch the bus it's 7:20." He says and hands me my bag. I go out the door and give him one last hug, before leaving. 
 
When I get to the bus stop everyone is already there including Jieun, I nudge Brian and he smiles at me. I smile back and we board the bus as it comes, the way to school I sit with Brian and sleep on his shoulder. I got lots of sleep but am still so tired from crying, today's Friday so that's good. We arrive at school and Brian shakes me awake, I go to my locker and sit down. 
 
Jungkook comes over, sits next to me and sighs. I look over at him and he's putting his head against the locker with his eyes closed. He opens them and turns to look at me, I look away. "Mia, I'm sorry about what Jieun did. And what I did, I know I was wrong yet I still did it and I'm sorry." He says. I look at him and he looks really sad that I'm mad at him. "Do this again and I won't forgive you so easily, kookie." I say and peck his lips. He smiles and kisses me agin cupping my cheek. 
 
What Mia didn't know was that Jieun saw everything. "I have to do something." She says to herself and walks away. 
 
The day goes by and I'm walking to my locker with Brian after fourth period, as we get closer I see something strange. Someone wrote all over my locker with a marker, and it's not something cute it's mean words. , , . Asian lover. 
What the hell is wrong with people these days? I'm curious as to who did this and my suspicions are probably right. 
 
Brian looks over at me and I give him a small smile letting him know I'm okay. I get my stuff and tell him I'll meet him outside, I have to go pee. I go to the washroom and once I do someone yanks my hair back and pushes me against the wall. I fall to the ground, I don't recognize the faces but I assume they're my age as well. They kick me and one of them punches me by my eye. That's gonna make a big bruise, they yell things at me. "What's wrong with you? You're just an Asian lover. Only hanging out with them is it for popularity or something? And Jungkook? That's a whole other story." I look up and see Jieun behind all of the girls watching them and talking. "Back off ." One of them whispers in my ear and throws a punch at my nose so hard I pass out.
 
A few minutes later no one is in the washroom anymore, just me, I receive texts and calls from the boys an decide to call Brian. "Mia, where are you! The bus is here now." "I'm not coming, I'll see you later." "Why? What happened?" "I'm sorry." I hang up. 
 
I'm actually too exhausted to even get up but I manage to sit and then stand. I stumble down the hall and bump into Mark. He holds me by my elbows so I don't fall and I lean onto him. "Mia, what happened?" He asks me worried. "Can you take me home?" I ask and he nods his head. He lifts me bridal style and drives me home. He brings me inside and places me on the couch, I thank him and he grabs an icepack from the freezer. 
 
He hands it to me and I put it over my eye, I put a tissue on my bloody nose and he sits next to me. "I'll get a bath ready so you can wash up and change into pyjamas." He says and goes to my bathroom. He comes back and lifts me over there, he helps me change out of my clothes and places me in the bathtub. "I'll stay here just in case." He tells me and I close my eyes. After I wash up, he helps me out and I dry and change into pyjamas. He brings me onto my bed next to the major sized bunny, he tucks me in under the covers and sits next to the bed. 
 
"Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake. Don't worry." He says and I doze off. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
After Brian called Mia and she said she wasn't coming I got worried, where would she be? What is she doing? Jieun keeps trying to talk to me but I ignore her as I'm thinking about Mia. Brian told me what happened to her locker which made me even more worried. I called everyone I knew who was close to her but they all say they haven't seen her, until I call Mark. 
 
"Hello?" "Mark, is Mia with you?" "Yeah she is, why?" "Oh good, I heard people wrote rude stuff all over her locker and she didn't come on the bus. I got worried." "Well you should be. Mia's not feeling so hot at the moment. I took care of her and called Jackson. He said he'll come home right away." "Why? What happened?" "You'll have to see later, Jackson and I are her only family. We'll take care of her now, don't worry." "Alright, thanks." "No problem bro. Bye." I hang up and feel sick to my stomach. 
 
Jackson is coming home? I thought he was with her the whole time. "Yongguk!" I call him. He comes out of his room and looks over at me. "Yeah?" He asks. "Was Jackson home when you went to visit Mia?" I ask him. "No, Mia said he'd be back Monday. Why?" "No reason, it's nothing." He nods his head and goes back to his room. I go to mine and lay on my bed, listening to music and thinking about Mia. I hope she's okay.  
 
A/N: Intense chapter, it's gonna get worse. Maybe I'm not sure yet. This is the second update today maybe the third. I'm do into this story at the moment, I've been writing the whole night. Comments are appreciated. Enjoy!