Chapter 6

Life is difficult
I told Jungkook everything that happened and then we decided to go to bed since tomorrow I'm moving out. We wake up early and start packing up my stuff, it's not much but I think it's fine. I still have some things at my parents house but I'll grab them later. When we finish packing I make some breakfast and I go to the apartment. I arrive right on time and spot Jackson. I walk up to him and he smiles at me. "Hey, are you nervous?" He asks. I shake my head. "Not really. Let's go inside. I'll give you a tour before the realtor gets here." I say. 
 
We head inside and I show him the whole place. The realtor arrives, we discuss things and then get the keys. Yay! I finally have a house. Well, with Jackson but whatever. I give him a hug and he acts a bit shocked but puts his arms around me. I pull away and look away. " Sorry." I mumble. "It's fine. I'll go get my stuff from my car and I'll see you later."  He says. "Sure." I reply. He leaves and I decide to go to my parents house. I need my stuff so I might as well go now.
 
I arrive and knock on the door. My dad opens and he looks pretty angry. "What do you want?" He asks. "I'm here to get my stuff." I say pushing past him and going upstairs. I put some of my things I need in a box and realize I'm leaving so much here. Especially furniture but only because my new house is furnished. I lift the box up and bring it downstairs. My dad comes up to me and looks through the box. "You can't take these things with you." He shouts. "Why not?" I ask calmly. 
 
"You have no right." He says and throws the box on the ground. He then grabs my hair and pulls me up the stairs to my room. "Ahh!" I yell. He throws me on the ground and laughs. What kind of a man is this? It's certainly not my father. I look at him with tears in my eyes before he stomps his foot on my face and I black out.
 
I try opening my eyes but it hurts, it's so dark but there's a small light in a corner of my room. I look around the room and see I'm alone. The door is closed and I'm assuming he locked it. When I put my hands on the ground to push myself into a standing position I groan in pain. Great. Just great. My wrist has been broken. I grab my phone which he luckily didn't take away from me. I unlock it and see I have missed calls and texts from Jungkook. I also have a missed call from an unknown number which I know as Jackson's. I need to add him as a contact but that's not important now. 
 
I look at the time and see it's eight o'clock at night. My stomach hurts probably because I haven't eaten since eleven this morning. I dial Jungkooks number. He picks up almost immediately. "Mia, where r u? I called the guys and they didn't know either." "I'm at my old house. My dad hurt me and I'm locked in my room." "Oh my god. Are you okay? Stay there, I'll come and get you." "Bring the guys with you please." "Alright. Hang in there." I hang up and then slowly fall asleep again. 
 
In what seems like hours I hear a banging on my door and then it opens revealing Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook. Jungkook runs up to me and helps me sit up. "Mia, what happened?" He asks worried. "Jungkook, let's go we don't have time." Jin says. Namjoon gives me a small smile and wraps his arms around me. He then lifts me up bridal style and carries me out of the house. We get in a car and drive to someplace I don't even know.
 
When we get inside Namjoon places me on a couch and sits next to me. "Are you okay?" He asks, "you don't look too good." "I'm fine. I think my wrist is broken though." I tell him. He nods his head and calls Jin over. Jin takes care of my hand and places it in a brace. "You should be good now. But it's going to be painful and will take a while to heal." He says. "Are you planning to become a doctor?" I ask him. "I'm trying." 
 
I lay back on the couch and Namjoon places and ice pack on my face where I got kicked. I must look hideous but as long as I can't see myself I'll be fine. "You can stay here for the night. There's a bedroom down the hall." Namjoon tells me. I nod my head. "Thank you for helping me." I say. "Anything for kookies girlfriend." He says laughing. "She's not my girlfriend." Jungkook says angrily. "Sure, come on Mia. I'll show you your room." He grabs my uninjured hand and leads me down the hall to the guest room. 
 
"You get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." Namjoon says. "Goodnight." I reply and he closes the door. I grab my phone and text Jackson. 
 
Sorry I didn't reply, I'll be back tomorrow.
 
That's okay. As long as you're fine.
 
I guess.....
 
What is that supposed to mean? Are you hurt?
 
I broke my wrist
 
Well then. Rest. I'll see you tomorrow.
 
Bye
 
I put my phone on the nightstand and climb in the bed. I fall asleep instantly. "Mia. Mia!" I hear a voice echoing nearby. I open my eyes and get shocked by Jungkooks face near mine. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I've been trying to wake you up for ten minutes." "What time is it?" I ask. "One o'clock in the afternoon." He responds. "Oh, I should be going then." I say getting up but my face really hurts. Just talking hurts a lot. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" He asks seriously. 
 
After telling Jungkook everything I feel relieved that he's not judging me or mad at me. "I'm sorry Mia. I should have known you would be there." He apologizes. " It's not your fault." I say. He holds out his arms and I give him a hug. "Feeling better now?" He asks. "A bit. I have to go to my new place now though. Jackson's worried." I tell him. He nods his head. We eat a quick breakfast-lunch and he drives me to my apartment. I thank him for the ride and go inside. 
 
A/N: I haven't updated in a while just because I don't think anyone is reading this story. Your comments would help so I know someone is reading this after all. Please comment and let me know how I'm doing. Thanks ;)