Chapter 30

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
The guys come and Namjoon places his hand on my shoulder. "We'll take care of her Jungkookie." He says. Jungkook nods his head and leaves through the gates. I turn to Namjoon and cry in his chest, he rubs my back and the others hug us as well. We go back to the van and drive to Namjoon's house, I'll just stay with them for a couple hours. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
As I walk through the gates I turn once again and see Namjoon hugging Mia and everyone else around them. I really just want to run back and stay with them, my best friends and my girlfriend. I'll miss them a lot but I know I have to go. In a couple hours I board the plane and fly to Switzerland. It took six hours to fly there and I slept most of the way along with listening to music. I wish I could go here for a happy reason not to just go to the hospital. 
 
I get my luggage, hail a taxi and drive to the hotel I'll be staying at. The bell boy brings my stuff to the room as I check in and relax. There's a coffee machine so I get some coffee and head to my room. As I open my door I hear someone behind me close theirs, I turn around and see a fairly tall Korean man who looks a couple years older than me. "Hey kiddo, you just got here?" He asks. I nod my head. "My names Bang Yongguk, if you need anyone to take you anywhere or just to hang with I'm here all the time." He tells me. "Alright thanks. I'm Jeon Jungkook by the way." I reply. "Nice to meet you." He says and we shake hands. 
 
I turn and go inside my hotel room, it's fairly big and I wish Mia was here with me. At least this Yongguk guy seems like he wants to be friends, it'd be nice to have someone close to my age around here since I'm here for a month. I sit down on the bed and plug in my headphones listening to music, Bangarang by Skrillex just calms me down somehow. I get up and unpack most of my things finding some things that weren't there before. 
 
There's something wrapped up for me with a card stuck onto it, Mia. I open the card and read it.
 
Dear Kookie,
 
I'm really going to miss you a lot when you're gone, but I know you have to be with your family. I hope your dad somehow gets better, I also wrote a letter for him just so you know. Stay warm cause I know it's snowing there and don't get sick. Wear the clothes I bought you so your parents know I got good taste. I'll see you when I get back, text me and Skype me if you can in the weekends. I love you so much and can't wait to see your face and hug you again.
 
Love, 
Mia
 
I smile reading her letter and also shed some tears, this girl is just so wonderful I love her so much. I open the present and see it's a dr. Dre beats speaker and a new pair of headphones. I always wanted this how did she even know? I send her a 'thank you, I love you' text and continue unpacking. 
 
Luckily she bought me lots of hoodies because it's freezing here and she was right it's snowing. I want to get some dinner so I put on a blame hoodie, white jeans and a beanie. I knock on Yongguk's door and he opens right away. He's wearing black boots, a black shirt and leather jacket with a black beanie. He has this gummy smile on his face that I know any girl would fall for. "I'm going out for dinner, want to come?" I ask him. "Yeah sure, let's go." He grabs his wallet and phone and we go outside. 
 
He has a car in the basement that we take to a restaurant he's very familiar with. After we order our food we start getting to know eachother. "So, you're just 18 huh?" He asks. "Yeah and how old are you?" "I'm 25, lots of people say I don't look it though." He tells me. "You don't." Our food arrives and we eat and get to know each other more, he's really kind and fit. He wants to work out with me some time, then I tell him why I'm here. 
 
"My dad came to a hospital here cause he has heart problems, apparently he only has a month to live so I'm staying here for a month." "I'm sorry." He says, "it must be hard for you." I nod my head. "I only got here today but I already have a friend. I just need to take my mind off of things." I tell him. "Let me guess, you have a girlfriend and lots of friends you left behind." He guesses. "Yeah, they're taking care of her for me. She's been through rough times late,y and I just don't want to leave her vulnerable by herself." I explain. I tell him all about Mia and her story and even show him some pictures. He says I'm lucky to have a girl like her, because she's hot, of course I know that.
 
When we finish eating we decide to go to the mall. "Why don't we get our hair dyed?" He suggests. "Dyed?" I ask. He nods his head pointing at a hair salon. "Red both of us, it will look good." He says dragging me into the store. He takes off his beanie when sitting down in the seat and I see his whole head is shaved but the top where his hair basically slides forward. He dyes it bright red but leaves the shaved part black, to be honest he looks like an idol. It looks really good him, I get in the seat and dye my hair a shade darker than his just because I don't like bright bright red. 
 
A couple hours later we leave the hair salon with our newly dyed hair, I think it looks good on me. I hope Mia will like it when I show her. Yongguk drives us back to the hotel and I thank him for keeping me company. "No problem kiddo, I had fun. I'll see you tomorrow." He say as he goes in his room. I take a quick shower and sit in my bed turning on Skype but Mia isn't online. I go on my phone and send a picture of my hair to her and the guys. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
In the afternoon I go back home and Jackson is just waiting for me, he gets up and hugs me tightly. "Stop, you're gonna make me cry again." I say. I go to my room and find a letter by my pillow, it's from Jungkook. 
 
Dear Toki,
 
That's what you are, my bunny. You're just so cute and adorable I can't control my feelings for you. You don't how I feel when I'm around you but it's just crazy. I'm crazy in love with you. I'll miss you when I'm gone and try to keep in contact with you. It's gonna be cold so thanks for buying all those hoodies for me. They just remind me of you, I hope I get a friend here to distract me so I don't think of you all the time. Wear the clothes I bought you and take care of yourself. I don't want to come back and realize you've hurt yourself again. The guys will be there for you and if they're not call me I'll force them to. At least I know Namjoon will for sure since he's like my older brother so I trust him the most. Don't let any boys fall for you or I'll be mad. Just kidding, NO I will be mad, Jackson will be hired to kill them. I hope you like my gift and hug it when you miss me. Do well in school. I love you a lot.
 
Love,
Jungkookie
 
I wipe away my tears and realize what gift is he even talking about...? I go to Jackson who's playing video games, typical even though he's a 21 year old man. I sit next to him and place my head on his shoulder sighing. He pauses the game and sits back. "What's wrong?" He asks me. "Did you find any present here for me that's huggable?" I ask. He gives me a confused look. I grab my letter from my room and let him read it. "Aww that's so cute, what a cutie you got there." He smiles widely. 
 
"I'm not sure but this morning a life size package came I put it in the garage in the basement cause it was too big for here." He says, "let's go look." He grabs my hand and we go to the garage in the basement. Our garage is basically empty except for Jacksons car that he never drives and a human size box. He hands me a pair of scissors and I cut it open. Jackson removes the box and I stand there in awe until the life sized bunny rabbit falls over on top of me. I get up and wipe off my clothes. Then I hug the big bunny, it's so soft and cute, Jungkook was right when I miss him I'll hug the bunny and pretend it's him. 
 
"Well, that's a first." Jackson comments. "Hey you're bringing it upstairs." I tell him. He brings it upstairs and places it on the other side of my bed where I don't sleep. He goes back to the living room and continues playing his video games. I jump onto my bed and hug the big bunny, it's so fluffy. I grab my new phone and see Jungkook texted me and sent me a picture. He says thank you, I love you, what a cutie he is. What? He dyed his hair red, damn he looks so handsome. I send him a text back saying I love the bunny and send him a picture of me hugging it. 
 
Skype me, now before I go to bed.
 
I totally forgot it's six hours ahead of us, there it's ten and here it's just four in the afternoon. I grab my laptop and turn on Skype, he calls me right away.
 
"Kookie! I miss you so much." He smiles and sends me a kiss. "I miss you too, but good news for me. I made a new friend, he thinks you're hot." I roll my eyes and smile back at him. "How old is this friend of yours?" "Twenty five, and he's so handsome. If you met him you would fall for him. He has this gummy smile and he dresses nice. I'll introduce you next time we call he's probably sleeping now." "I'm glad you made a friend even though he's much older and likes me. Does he sleep in your room?" He laughs at me and shakes his head. "No, he's in the room across the hall. It's snowing here and it's freezing cold here. I'm wearing one of the hoodies you bought me." 
 
I smile at him. "You're so cute. Oh by the way thanks for the bunny it's so adorable." "I know you would like it, it reminded me of you that's why I got it and cause you hug me when you sleep now you can hug that. Thanks for the speaker I probably won't use it now or I'll get kicked out but I will use the headphones all the time." "Just so you know, you're hair looks really nice. My handsome boyfriend, why'd you dye it though?" "Oh, Yongguk and I went to the mall. He dyed his hair as well." "That's your friend right?" "Yeah he's also Korean so even better for me." 
 
We continue talking for a couple hours but since it's really late there I tell him to get some rest. "I'm glad I could talk to you, the wifi because of the snow so we might not be able to Skype. I will text you and we can call." He says. "Alright, I love you." "I love you too, go eat dinner. Tell Jackson hi." "Okay bye." I hang up and lay on top of the bunny.
 
A/N: Another chapter I'm just so into this story at the moment so I'll keep updating most likely every day from now on. I hope there are people out there reading and enjoying this story. Leave comments and up vote if you enjoy. Thanks ;)