Chapter 19

Life is difficult
The next hour passes and we get to leave, it's already 5:30 so Jackson will be worried. We get our phones back and I turn it on seeing Jungkook texted. 
 
Can you come to the school and pick me up?
 
I'll be there in ten.
 
I smile knowing he's probably worried and has been waiting for me to text back. "You getting a ride?" Josh asks. "Yeah, Jungkooks coming. You know, spending time with you these two hours was fun. We should just hang out normally one time though not in detention." I say. "Sure, I'll bring Brian so you can meet him as well. I'm pretty sure you're boyfriend hates me though so bring him then I can apologize again." He replies smiling. "Okay, I'll see you later." I say and he goes home. 
 
Exactly in ten minutes Jungkook shows up and runs out of his car hugging me. I hug him back and we stand there for what seems like hours. It's starting to get cold and I have no coat. I wonder when he'll let go and he does probably sensing it. He puts his jacket around my shoulders and kisses my forehead. "You're in trouble by me and your brother." He says flicking my nose. I giggle and step in the car, he drives us home to the rate of my brother. 
 
"WHERE WERE YOU???" He shouts. "I was gonna tell you I was at detention hut the teacher wouldn't let me send you a text. He said I should stop lying since I don't have a brother." I explain. He immediately cools down and grabs his jacket. "Where are you going?" I ask. "To that stupid teacher of yours." He replies going out the door.
 
"Should I be worried?" I ask Jungkook. He just shrugs his shoulders and we watch tv.
 
The next week passes by really fast, it's almost time for the track and field day. Ever since Jackson went to talk to my teacher he's been very cold to me and ignores me whenever he can. He doesn't even ask me questions in class anymore, because of whatever happened he bumped our presentation to this week now. But because of this he's expecting it to be really good. I don't know what Jackson did but he only made it worse for me. 
 
I'm sitting in art class with Josh working on our presentations since we have a supply today. Thank god we do but she doesn't seem to like me either. "Why do I get the feeling our teacher and this supply don't like me?" I ask Josh. He just shrugs his shoulders. "Hey why aren't you talking to me either?" I whine hitting his arm lightly, "whatever I did I'm sorry." I'm almost on the verge of tears afraid I've done something and he doesn't want it be my friend anymore. 
 
He turns and grabs hold of my shoulders. "Don't cry, I was just working on my presentation. Sorry I didn't answer you, I don't think it's your fault maybe she's just in a grumpy mood." He says calming me down. "Okay." I sniffle and he hands me a tissue. Why am I so emotional lately? 
 
During lunch Jungkook, I and the guys sit in the cafeteria discussing track and field day. "Did you practice at all?" Namjoon asks. "No, I've been feeling weird lately." I reply looking back to my food and silently eating. Jungkook just rubs my back and turns his attention back to the guys who started a food fight with each other. 
 
During science class I feel a lot worse than I did before, my stomach hurts like hell, same as my head and throat. Maybe it's because the weather is starting to cool down a bit but it's not even flu season. I rest my head on the desk and Jimin runs his fingers through my hair. "Are you okay?" He whispers. I shake my head on the verge of tears. Everyone is working on homework and the class is pretty noisy so there's no point in talking since my throat is dying. I feel as if I might throw up and stand but my world turns black. 
 
I slowly open my eyes and see I'm laying down in the nurses office with Jimin next to me. "She's awake." He tells the nurse. "Alright the bell is going to ring so she can go home." The nurse warmly smiles at me and Jimin helps me get up. He wraps his arm around my waist as I lean on him. We go to my locker where I sit down as he grabs my stuff putting it in my bag. The bell rings and the halls are flooded with students, I text Jackson to pick me up and he says he'll be here soon. 
 
Jimin brings me outside and we sit by the tree waiting for Jackson to come. "Are you okay?" He asks. "No." I say but my voice is all raspy. Jungkook comes out of the school and runs up to me. "Oh my god Mia. You look awful,are you sick?" He worries over me. I nod my head and Jimin tells him and the other guys what happened. "Jackson is picking her up. There he is." Jimin points to a black Porsche. Jungkook grabs my waist helping me walk over to the car, Jackson rushes out and holds on to my face. 
 
"You're so pale. Let's go to the doctor." He says helping me into the car. "Thanks for helping her." I hear him say to Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook looks down at me and puts his phone to his ear, telling me to call him. I nod my head.