Chapter 33

Life is difficult
Jungkooks POV:
 
After I finish showering I go down to the gym and see Yongguk and Mia on the side drinking some water. I sit next to them and grab a bottle myself, this is odd. "Are you okay?" I ask her. "Hmm, yeah fine. I'm gonna go run on the treadmill. You two talk." She says looking at Yongguk. What?
 
Mia's POV:
 
As Jungkook went in the shower Yongguk and I went down to the gym, we exercised for a while. I sat down on the ground with a water bottle and Yongguk came as well. "You're really athletic." He comments. "Hmm, yeah I guess." "Okay what's wrong? Did you hear us talking? Do you feel uncomfortable around me now?" He asks making me face him. "Yes I heard, no I'm not uncomfortable because I know you'll always love me even though I'm seven years younger." I say. "Hey age doesn't matter to me, or to anyone else. Not that I'm gonna date you but I know your bothered, why?" He asks. "Jungkook clearly doesn't care if you date me when we break up, ever. Why would he not even care? Does this relationship mean nothing to him?" 
 
"I know it does but he's just not in his right mind right now. He's had a lot of stress lately and I guess he's not thinking clearly. I'll talk to him for you." He tells me. I nod my head. Jungkook comes in and sits with us grabbing a bottle of water. "Are you okay?" He asks. NO! "Hmm, yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna go run on the treadmill. You two talk." I say looking more at Yongguk.
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
"What happened?" I ask him. "She a little upset that you didn't care if I would date her if you two ever broke up." He explains. "Oh, I shouldn't have said that. I didn't think she heard but she should know I didn't mean it, I was barely even listening to you only realizing after what I said." I say. "I'd tell her that if I were you." He tells me and I nod my head. I go over to Mia and she stops the treadmill, I explain to her what happened and she understands. 
 
"Honestly Jungkook it's okay. I know Yongguk will always have a crush on me." She says and we both laugh. "I'm going to change and then we should go out. I've always wanted to go skiing, let Yongguk know as well. His priority is to change." She emphasizes priority. This girl, she doesn't want to see his muscles. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I change into warm clothes with a winter jacket over top and winter boots, the other two change as well and we go to the mountain Uetliberg. We're in Zurich and that mountain is known for its amazing views and ski resorts. We take the seat lift up and get our skis. "I'm so cold, maybe we should go back to the hotel." I suggest hugging Yongguk and Jungkooks arms. "It was your idea, and we have to see some of Switzerland before we go back." I nod my head and put on my skis. 
 
"So, I never skied before. There is a great chance I will die or break lots of bones. Wish me luck." I say and slide down the mountain. The wind whooshes past my face, making it very cold but like an adrenaline rush. Once I get to the bottom of the mountain I'm surprised that I'm still alive, I thought I would crash. I didn't know skiing was so easy. Yongguk and Jungkook show up a few minutes later and we go back to the top of the mountain, we continue skiing for a couple hours. 
 
The last time we go up the mountain we put our skis away and sit inside the lounge. Yongguk hands Jungkook and I, a cup of hot cocoa as we sit down on a long couch. "Thanks, I need this. It's freezing here, why did we stay out so long?" I ask them. "Because and I quote 'skiing is so easy and fun.' That's what you said." Yongguk tells me. "Yeah well out in the cold for so long didn't do any good on me. My head is killing, I think I have a migraine everything is so flashy and blurry." I tell him. "Let's just go back to the hotel so you can rest." Jungkook says and I nod my head. 
 
When we arrive at the hotel I take some pills and sleep in Jungkooks hotel room while they hang out in Yongguk's room. They wanted to just stay in Yongguk's room for the rest of our stay but for right now I want to be alone, his room is paid for anyway so if we want to be alone we can just go here. 
 
I wake up and put on pyjamas, I walk over to Yongguk's room and sit down on the bed. I had the weirdest dream, but I think it was because of my migraine it makes my mind do crazy things.
 
 "Hey." Jungkook taps my nose, "are you alright?" "Mmhhm, just a little dazed." I say and smile at him. He smiles back and pecks my lips, I lay back on the bed and he sits next to me wrapping his arms around me. "I feel really left out. Like a third wheel right now." Yongguk complains. I hold out my arm and he happily comes over and lays next to me on the other side. 
 
We eventually fall asleep in this position which is weird but I don't care, these guys are crazy anyway. 
 
******
 
Jungkook's POV: 
 
The next few days we tour around Zurich and enjoy our time together, it's Thursday evening and Mia fell asleep as we're watching inside out. "She's probably really tired from all the touring around the city. We should just rest the next few days, your plane is Sunday morning right?" Yongguk says. I nod my head. "If you guys don't mind I'll come back to Canada with you two." 
 
"You can live with me and my friends, since I don't have a house anymore were going to buy an apartment in the same place as Mia." I tell him. "Alright. If you don't mind anyway, you don't live with her?" He asks me. "No, she lives with her older brother, he's 19." "Why don't we just turn off the movie and go to sleep?" He asks. I agree and go to the bathroom to wash up before bed. Mia wakes up and just lays under the covers before falling asleep again. I lay next to her and she wraps her arms around my waist. I kiss her forehead and Yongguk goes to take a shower. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
It's Friday and Monday we go to school again, at least we still have the weekend here. I go to the bathroom and take a long bath after I get out of bed. I put on some black jeans and a white bigbang sweater, ever since I listened to that bang bang bang song by them I became a fan and bought their clothes. I put my wet hair up in a bun and do my makeup. 
 
When I walk out of the bathroom Jungkook and Yongguk are in the middle of changing. "Aaaaahhh!!!!" I shout out, they're both standing in their boxers with no shirts on. Jungkook I saw with no shirt before we dated and he was hot but Yongguk I haven't and don't need to. I cover my eyes with my hands, walking and grabbing my phone. "I'm going to the hotel breakfast downstairs, come down fully clothed." I say and close the door behind me.
 
I take the elevator down to the lobby where free breakfast is being served. I grab an omelette, sausages, fruit, yoghurt and a cup of coffee. I sit down at an empty table and pull out my phone, I haven't texted Jackson ever since we arrived because we were so busy. I hope he isn't mad or anything, overprotective brother he might be worried. 
 
Hey big brother :)
 
Baby sister, where have u been?
 
We've been busy
 
I can tell, doing what?
 
Touring around the city, but we're relaxing now, I'm so tired
 
Well you should rest then, how's Jungkook?
 
He's much better, I haven't really talked to him that much about it but he's been normal lately
 
That's good, let him know I say hi 
 
I will, I'm eating breakfast now
 
You're lucky I love you
 
Why?
 
Because it's four in the morning and I'm talking to you, duh😞
 
Omg I'm so sorry, I totally forgot about the time difference.
 
Yeah wait till u fly back here, you're gonna have bad jet lag since your going back in time, I think?
 
I don't know, oh the boys are coming I'll have to go
 
Alright tell them I say hi and have fun eating😋
 
I will lol love you go to sleep, bye
 
Love u too, bye
 
I put down my phone and look at the boys as they sit down with me. "Who're you talking to?" Jungkook asks. "Jackson. He says hi to both of you." I respond. He nods his head and eats his food. I eat some of my food but I don't feel really well, it tastes funny. "I don't feel so good." I say. "Mia, your face is so pale." Jungkook puts his palm on my forehead. I hold on to my stomach and go to the washroom, right when I get to the toilet I throw up. "Why now? I have to get sick now." I say to myself. 
 
I stay in the washroom for a good twenty minutes and wash my face. How did I get sick all of a sudden? It was probably some food, my stomach can't really handle it I guess? As I walk out of the washroom Jungkook and Yongguk come up to me, they look really worried. "Are you okay?" They ask. I shake my head and Jungkook pulls me into his arms. 
 
"I don't want to ruin the fun for you two, spend time together as we're leaving on Sunday. I'll just go back to sleep and take medicine." I tell them and Jungkook kisses my forehead. "We'll be back later alright baby?" He says. I nod my head and go to the elevator. When I get back to the hotel room I throw up again in the bathroom, I take a gravol and climb into my pjs. I slip under the covers after closing the curtains and drift off to sleep. 
 
A/N: This is the second update of today and to anyone who's reading and wants to read more I'm working on the next chapter. It's halfway done so I might have a triple update and post it tonight. I'll try and finish as soon as I can. Please comment and subscribe or upvote. Thanks ;)