Chapter20

Life is difficult
Jackson takes me to the doctor and he says I have the flu, I get pills prescribed to me and a liquid for my throat. Jackson also buys some halls, once we get home he tells me to take a shower and go to bed. I take a long shower and change into a hoodie and sweatpants. He comes to my room with pills and other things. "Here." He says handing me everything. I take the pills and drink the gross liquid and take a halls. 
 
He puts a hand to my forehead and frowns. "You have a fever. Get some sleep, I'll bring you some soup later." He tells me. 
 
******
Jacksons POV:
 
I kiss her head and go to the living room so she can sleep. A little while later Jungkook comes over. "Can I stay here?" He asks. "Sure, she's sleeping so be quiet." I tell him. "Okay." He goes to her room and I continue watching tv. An hour or so later I go to her room to check on her but I hear her softly talking. "I'm so glad you're here kookie." She says. I peek through the crack of the door and see Jungkook sleeping on the chair with his head on her bed. Mia's awake his hair and softly talking to him. "I love you." She whispers but I hear. 
 
He's lucky to have her, I just hope he feels the same way.
 
Jungkooks POV:
 
When I went to Mia's room she was fast asleep so I decided to take a nap as well. About an hour later I hear her talking to me I think, I pretend I'm still asleep just to hear what she'll say to me. "I'm so glad you're here kookie." She says. I try not to smile at her cuteness in my 'sleep'. She my hair with her hands which feels so nice and then she says it. I've been wanting to hear her say that for the longest time. 'I love you too' I think but I can't say it aloud or she'll know I'm awake. You know what who cares. 
 
I lift my head up opening my eyes and looking at her. "I love you too."  I say. She looks shocked but then smiles at me. "You know right now I would want to kiss you but I'm sick." I chuckle at how cute she is acting right now. "Don't worry, once you get better I'll kiss you. You're not gonna expect it." I tell her and she smiles. I give her a hug and kiss her forehead. "I'll ask Jackson to make you soup." I say and walk out of the room. 
 
When I open the door he's standing in the hall leaning against the wall.  "You heard all of that?" I ask him and he nods his head. "I'm happy to know you love her as much as she loves you." He replies, "I'll go make some soup." He turns and walks to the kitchen. 
 
Back to normal POV:
 
Jungkook comes back with a bowl of warm chicken noodle soup. I eat it happily and then take my medicine. He stays with me a little longer and then decides to go home. "You know, that kid really does love you." Jackson says while tucking in my blanket. "Yeah I know. You love me too." I say smiling. "Of course I do. How could I not love my baby sister?" He responds kissing my head, "get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." He turns off the light leaving and I close my eyes falling asleep.
 
The next two days I stay home resting in bed, while Jungkook visits all the time he also brings the guys with him. It's Thursday afternoon and tomorrow is track and field day, I'm feeling better just a little dizzy when I move around. "I hope Jackson will let me go to school tomorrow." I tell the guys and Jungkook. They're all sitting on the ground around my bed while I'm on my bed with Jungkook holding my hand. Ever since I said that I love him he's been much closer to me which I honestly enjoy, he's so great and kind to me. "He better, you're the best athlete in grade twelve. Join some sports with Jungkook. He's great at badminton, you two can be partners." Namjoon answers. 
 
Jackson comes homes and checks on me. "Woah, I leave for one day and you have seven guys around you already." He says. "Jackson these are Jungkooks friends and mine as well. Taehyung,Yoongi,Jimin,Hoseok,Namjoon and Jin." I say pointing to all of them. "Okay, are you ready to go to school tomorrow?" He asks, "stand up and walk around." I let go of kookies hand and stand up. I feel dizzy but if I say so I can't go to school so I keep a straight face and I walk around the room. Then I fall over on the bed next to Jungkook. "See I can go to school." I say. "Alright you can go." He says and everyone cheers including me. Jackson rolls his eyes and walks out.
 
"Are you sure you're alright?" Jungkook asks me quietly while the boys are celebrating. "Just a bit dizzy but I can take medicine." I reassure him. "Okay." He pats my head. A little while later the guys go home along with Jungkook and I go to sleep.