Chapter 49

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
Brian holds my hand and we start walking back to the doors, until Yoongi pops out in front of us. We stop walking and he stands there awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey Yoongi." I say and he smiles at me. "Hey Mia, Namjoon invites you to dinner tonight, wanna come?" He asks. "Sure." I reply, he smiles and walks away. 
 
In class Namjoon seems to be mad at Yoongi but I have no idea why? It's really confusing. Brian leans towards me and whispers, "I don't think you were meant to come to dinner." I snicker and he smiles. I turn to Namjoon. "I can also just come another time for dinner." "No, no. I'm just worried about what Jungkook will think, it's fine you can come. Seven o'clock?" I nod my head. "Alright." I answer. 
 
School finishes and we take the bus home, Brian is coming over to let Jackson know we're dating. I'm not sure if Jackson will approve, it's already been three weeks since I told him I liked Brian. We sit in the living room and wait for Jackson to come home. He comes in the company of JB, I run up to JB and hug him. "I haven't seen you in ages." I say and he smiles. "Miss me that much, are you sick of your brother already?" He asks. I nod my head and Jackson flicks my forehead. 
 
Brian comes over and stands with us. "Okay, so you two are a thing now." Jackson says and we both look confused at him. "How'd you know?" Brian asks. "I can sense you were gonna say something, otherwise you two would be in her room doing whatever. Not waiting on the couch for me to get home. It's alright, I approve. It's about time you two got together, I've been waiting." He explains. I smile and hug him. "Thanks Jackson." I say and he hugs me back. 
 
We go to my room leaving Jackson and JB where they are, I sit down on my bed and hug the bunny. Oh! The bunny. "Why haven't you gotten rid of that?" He asks me. "I like it, even though Jungkook gave it to me I'll just pretend you did." I say and he smiles, he ruffles my hair and sits next to me. "What do you want to do?" He asks while laying against the pillows on my bed. I shrug my shoulders and hug him from the side. He chuckles and I rest my head on his chest while still hugging him, he wraps his arm around me and kisses the top of my head. 
 
It's already six thirty and I have to get ready now, Brian left at five to go hang out with Josh. I'll probably receive texts from Josh about what happened today, I go take a shower and change into black jeans with a white blouse. I decide to not wear shoes since they're just downstairs anyway, I go to the living room and see JB already left. 
 
"Do you have a date or something?" Jackson asks from the kitchen. "No, I'm just going to eat with Namjoon and the boys." I tell him, he raises an eyebrow. "You just got a new boyfriend and you're gonna go eat with your ex and his friends?" He asks, I nod my head. "When you say it like that it sounds weird. Jungkook and I don't talk but I'm still friends with the other boys." I say. "Okay have fun. You still have school tomorrow, don't be late." He tells me and I go downstairs.
 
Yoongi opens the door and pulls me in for a hug, I wrap my arms around him but pull away confused. "What's going on?" I ask him getting curious. "Nothing, I just feel bad you have to eat Namjoon's cooking." He smiles and I hit his arm. "It can't be that bad." I laugh. 
 
We're all sitting at the table in silence eating Namjoon's curry, turns out it can be that bad. The sauce was bland, the chicken cold and the rice stale, only Namjoon thinks it's okay. We all give each other disgusted looks, Namjoon doesn't notice, I feel bad but I have to speak up. "Namjoon, how long did the chicken cook?" 
I ask him, he looks up and smiles. "So, someone speaks up at last. I was waiting for you guys to say it's bad, then we could order food but I thought you all thought it was good." He says standing up and throwing his plate in the garbage. 
 
He grabs his phone and orders pizza, chicken wings and pop. Much better than this, we all throw out the food and sit in the living room together. "Well Mia, we heard you and Brian are a thing now?" Namjoon grins and Jungkook looks down to the ground. "Yeah we are." I respond.
 
The talk stops quickly as I realize Jungkook feels uncomfortable, it wasn't my intention. "Jungkook can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask him and he nods his head. We go to his room and sit down on his bed. "I'm sorry." I starts catching his attention, "I know you feel uncomfortable while we talk about this topic. So I'm sorry I won't talk about it anymore." "It's not your fault, at least one of us has moved on from the past, instead of living in it." He responds and leaves the room. Oh, Jungkook what are you doing to yourself? 
 
The rest of the night is awkward, I leave earlier than expected because I can't stand it in there. I do some homework, then sit in the living room. It's 12 o'clock, I'm in the living room watching tv, eventually I doze off on the couch in my sitting position. 
 
My eyes flutter open spotting a figure in front of me standing in the bright light, Jackson. I rub my eyes and groan when he lightly pushes my head so I fall back on the couch. "Silly." He laughs, "get up, go to school." I roll over and reluctantly get off the couch, I go to my room and search my closet for clothes. I throw on grey roots sweatpants, with a burgundy short sleeve t shirt. It shows a bit of my stomach but I honestly don't care, I pull over a big black sweater and grab my bag. 
 
I finish getting ready in the bathroom, and head out the door. Jackson nods his head at me smiling and waves, I roll my eyes. I spot Brian at the bus stop and go up to him, he smiles but frowns after seeing how tired I look. I stand in front of him and lean my head on his chest, he just stands there. "What happened to you?" He asks after a while. "Tell you later." I say and go on the bus when it arrives. 
 
I sleep on Brian's shoulder, during the bus ride and he shakes me awake as we get to school. 
 
Brian's POV: 
 
Before class I get a cup of coffee for Mia from Tim Hortons, she smiles at me and drinks it. "I think I'll need more than this to wake me up." She says and I chuckle, ruffling her hair. "Did you even brush your hair?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Here. Turn around." She turns and I comb her hair with my fingers, then put it in a ponytail. I didn't even know I could do that! Weird. I see her do it a lot so I just guessed how to do it. 
 
Class begins and we start our rehearsal, on Friday we present to the class and then Jieun leaves hopefully for good, I really don't want to kiss her especially now that I'm dating Mia. During rehearsal Mia forgets her lines and almost falls asleep, Jieun grabs a cup of water and I think she'll give it to her. Mia's sitting down on one of the boxes across Jimin, they're supposed to be at a restaurant. 
 
Jieun goes up to Mia and splashes the water in Mia's face, all of a sudden I stand up in defence, Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon look shocked. Mia however stands up soaked in water and slaps Jieun in the face. Oh boy! 
 
A/N: I hope y'all are fine with the Brian and Mia thing, but what does Mia think about Jungkook? She seems worried? Let me know what you think and who you ship. Thanks