Chapter 11

Life is difficult
Mia's POV:
 
I wake up at around seven o'clock remembering we still have to go to school today. I saw Jungkook was still fast asleep half on the bed half on the chair so I decided to make him some breakfast. I made pancakes and sausages, just when I finished Jackson came into the kitchen. "You got a really good boyfriend you know?" He says. I look at him confused. "He stayed with you the whole night sleeping on that chair holding your hand. I told him to give you your teddy bear because I know you like sleeping with it." He explains. "How do you know that?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders and Jungkook runs into the kitchen. 
 
"Oh thank god you're okay." He says. I give yet another confused look. Tch, boys in the morning. "I didn't see you when I woke up and didn't know where you were." He explains. "Sorry, but we still have school to attend to. Eat your food, I'll shower first." I say. He nods his head and grabs a plate full of food. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I put on my makeup, tie my hair in a messy bun since it's still wet and get changed. I feel lazy today so I just grab some sweatpants and a hoodie with my converse.
 
When I come back to the kitchen Jungkook goes to the bathroom and I eat a bit of food. I'm not really hungry since my stomach is feeling really weird from what happened yesterday. I lift up my hoodie and look at my bruised stomach. I can't change for gym like this, I'll have to try and convince the teacher to let me sit out otherwise I'll ask Jungkook for help. 
 
Jungkook comes out of the bathroom with his raven coloured hair dripping on his face. He's just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie just like me. Wait what? "Where did you get those clothes?" I ask him. "This? I brought clothes with me last night." He responds. I grab my bag and we go to the bus stop. The bus comes right when we get there and both get on, sitting next to each other. 
 
Namjoon who's sitting behind me taps my shoulder, I turn around. "What?" I ask. "You feeling any better?" He asks. I shake my head but unfortunately Jungkook sees. He turns me back around. "You're not feeling better?" He asks. "No, not really. It hurts a lot, I'll probably just sit out for gym class. Don't worry about me." I say and give him a faint smile. "Alright." He pats my head and places it on his shoulder so I can sleep. 
 
At the school Jungkook and I go with the guys to the cafeteria to get food. "We ate breakfast why do you need more?" I ask Jungkook who is buying a sandwich, yoghurt and strawberry milk. "I'm always hungry. And this" he holds out the milk, "is for my girlfriend since I know you love it." He finishes. "Aww so cute." I reply and kiss his cheek. "Thank you, kookie." He glares at me but then smiles. We walk out and sit by a table altogether. "You know when you say kookie it sounds cute. So I'll let you call me that, but I need a cute name for you." He finally says. 
 
"You guys are so cute together. Every girl in the school will be jealous of Mia." Namjoon says smirking. "I know they are." I say as girls walk by us staring at Jungkook. We finish eating and the guys leave. "I should take you on a date." Jungkook suggests. "Okay." I reply. "Tomorrow night I'll pick you up at six. We can do whatever." He says. "Sure lets do it." We walk down the halls to the gym together and I then start hopping up and down seeing pasta is on for lunch today. "We have to get pasta." I say happily. 
 
Jungkook just laughs and then thinks. "What is there to think about?" I ask. "I know a name for you, toki. Because you bounce up and down like a bunny when you're happy." He says. "I like it. Quickly get changed and I'll talk to the teacher. I'll meet you in the gym." I tell him and he nods. I go into the gym to the teacher. "My stomach is really hurting today so could I just sit out?" I ask. "Why does your stomach hurt? Is it your period?" She asks me. "No but.." I start but she cuts me off. "Go to the office tell them about it and they will say what to do." She replies. "What? I have to tell them I have a stomach ache and come back. What the hell is wrong with you?" I shout. 
 
I turn around before she can say anything and stomp to the office. In the office they tell me to go to the vice principal. "Why are you here?" He asks. "I have a stomach ache and want to sit out for gym but my teacher won't let me. So she sent me here." I say annoyed. "Alright, what's wrong with your stomach?" He asks. "Nothing it hurts." I reply. "Lift up your shirt let me see." I slowly lift up my shirt a bit and he gasps. "What did you do?" "I fell down the stairs a while ago." I lie. "Alright I'll write a note saying you can't do gym for the rest of the week." He says grabbing a sheet of paper.
 
I take the note and go back to the gym, I hand it to the teacher and fake a smile. Then I sit on the bleachers next to Jungkook. "What happened?" He asks. "Long story, I'll tell you later." I reply smiling. All of gym I watch Jungkook running around and being the best in the class, some girls give me death stares which I ignore but deep down I'm scared something will happen. I was only hurt yesterday but it's making me feel really uneasy.
 
At lunchtime Jungkook buys pasta like I requested but I refuse to eat it. "Toki, you were so excited for pasta and now you don't want it. Come on take a bite." Jungkook says holding a fork up to my mouth. I keep my mouth closed and shake my head. "Fine." He gives up. "My stomach isn't feeling well at all." I say, "do you think it's cause of what happened?" "I'm not sure. Go to the washroom maybe it's girl things." He says shrugging his shoulders. I get up and go to the washroom. 
 
On my way someone bumps into me and I fall to the ground. The person grabs my hand and pulls me back up. "Come with me." He says. He leads me to the back of the school outside and pushes me against the wall his hands next to my face. "What do you want?" I ask. "I got you beaten up, you don't know me?" He says. I shake my head. "Well, let's say I don't want you to be with your boyfriend. Dump him, he's bad." He says. "How is he bad? Why do you even care?" I ask. "I know Jackson and he's trouble." The guy says. "Wait what? Jackson? I'm not dating Jackson I'm dating Jungkook." I shout at him. He looks confused as well.
 
"You're not dating Jackson?" "No, he's my room mate but that's it." I reply. "Then I don't care. You're digging your own grave by staying with him. Good luck, and give him my best regards." He says. "What's your name?" I ask. "Mark."