Chapter 31

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
The weekend passes by and we're back at school, Jungkook was right that the boys would be there for me. They bring me to each class and eat lunch with me. Days seem to go by fast and slow at the same time, the next three weeks Jungkook and I texted and called a lot. We weren't able to Skype because there was a bad snow storm and he was stuck in the hotel for a week. I miss him so much, just hearing his voice makes me want to cry. 
 
We talked yesterday and he said his dad wasn't doing well at all, Yongguk comforts him all the time when he's sad and I call him. It's only a week left, I'm happy to see him again but I'm afraid he will just be upset. I hug the bunny every night I go to sleep and dream it's him I'm holding. I wear all the clothes he bought me which all fit perfectly. I love this guy. 
 
Lately every day after school I go to the gym and work out for two hours before going home. I've lost weight and the guys aren't happy about it, they keep trying to make me eat more. The only reason I work out is because the wrestling tryouts are coming up and I've always tried to win every year. I'm joining again this year and I need to be strong. I heard that the grade twelves have a week off school because we have more stress for exams, that's good for me. More time to work out!!
 
I head to the gym after school Monday and I realize I'm being followed. I turn around and see the six boys behind me with gym bags. "What are you guys doing?" I ask them. "We're gonna work out with you." I nod my head and head into the gym. Monday is when the gym is usually empty so I use everything basically. I dress into my tank top and shorts, then stretch a bit. The boys follow what I do just staring at me.
 
"Mia, flex your muscles." Jin asks. I do as told and all the others do as well, they have nice muscles but I do too. "Woah, Jungkooks gonna be impressed." Jin comments. I blush and head over to the ab thingy, I lift myself up on my arms and hold myself in place, then lift my legs up. We work out together for two hours and they drive me home. "Thanks." I tell them. I turn to walk away but they stop me. "Wait! Jungkook just texted me, he says you have to call him right away." Namjoon tells me. I nod my head and go to my room. 
 
I dial his number and he picks up right away. "Jungkook what's wrong?" "Mia, they tried everything but he passed away just now." He cries. "I'm so sorry Jungkook. I really just want to visit you and hug you really tightly. Wait a second, I can. The grade twelves have a week off to relax since exams are coming soon." "Mia you don't have to come, but my mom she won't leave. She's going to move here and stay here since my dad died here." "You sure you don't want me to come?" I ask him. "You need to relax, I love you baby." "I love you too. Bye." I hang up and call the guys.
 
I don't care what he says, he needs me I'm coming. I tell the guys what happened and they agree I should go. I know which hotel he's at so I'll just go there. Time to convince the Jackson. 
 
I jump on his bed where he's on his phone, I put my head on his chest and he my hair. "What do you need?" He asks me. "Why do you always think I need something when I come to you?" I ask back. "You either want something or need advice." He tells me, "spill." I laugh and hit his chest lightly. "Jungkooks dad died and his mom is planning to move to Switzerland. He's all alone and we have a week off of school." I say. "So, you want me to let you go to Switzerland by yourself to be with your boyfriend? Alone." "When you say it like that it sounds bad." I say. "Mia of course I'll let you go. He needs you and you haven't seen him in three weeks. I'll pay for everything you go pack your bag." He says. 
 
I kiss his cheek and he ruffles my hair, I go to my room and pack some warm clothes to bring. That night Jackson and the guys drive me to the airport, I hand my luggage to the people and say goodbye to them. "I'll miss you guys." I say. "Take care of him and make sure he's happy when he's back." I nod my head and hug each of them then I turn to Jackson. "I trust you." He says, "have fun and call me or text me when you get there,alright?" I hug him and kiss his cheek. I wave to them and walk through the douane. 
 
In just a few hours I board the plane, since I got Yongguk's number from Jungkook after lots of begging and convincing him just in case he died he gave it to me. I text Yongguk I'm coming and ask if he can pick me up. 
 
Sure, I'll wait at the airport. Can't wait to meet you!! :) 
 
We're flying now, see you ;)
 
I put in my headphones and listened to music while we flew to Switzerland, I slept a lot which was fun but the airplane food was gross. I hated it, I'm glad I brought my own fruit juice and crackers. We land in Switzerland and it's freezing here, I'm glad I brought hoodies. I grab my bag and my purse and go to the pick up place. I spot someone holding a board in front of their face saying my name, I can't see the face but walk up to them. 
 
He removes the board from his face and I gasp, Jungkook was right he is really handsome and red hair looks nice. He's wearing an American flag shirt with a red jacket and beige pants. Wow I'm just wearing a sweater and jeans, he looks like an idol. "You're Yongguk?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Well, you look better than in the pictures Mia. I'm glad you came Jungkook really needs someone that's not me." He chuckles and talks in his super duper low voice. So y and hot, Jungkook I love you. We go to his car and drive to the hotel, may I say it's a huge hotel.
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
The last couple weeks were tough for me and when my dad died I knew I had to call Mia. We talked and she calmed me down. She's so great and even wanted to come here to be with me but I don't want to burden her. She can hang with the guys in their week off. This morning Yongguk told me he had to go somewhere and he felt bad for leaving me by myself. I told him it was fine and I'll wait in his hotel room, I really don't want to be alone especially right now. My mom went into a deep depression and she won't talk or see me anymore, she's living somewhere by herself leaving me by myself. 
 
I play some games on my phone and finally decide to get changed. I put on my converse from Mia, a white shirt, blue sweater, black jeans and a black leather jacket. I don't zip up the sweater since the jacket is overtop anyway, I need to be warm cause it's really cold here. It snows so much and it's not even November yet. I sit back down on the bed when someone knocks on the door. I go to open it and see Yongguk. "Dude, why knock? It's your room." I say. "Jungkook someone's here to see you." He says.
 
A/N: Hey guys! Merry Christmas and to those who don't celebrate just have a great day. Thank you for all the comments telling me to update. You guys just motivate me and keep me going. Thanks for all the support, keep commenting and I'll continue to update most likely every day. Good deal right? lol jk 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I might update again today and/or tomorrow if I get at least 4 comments. Keep commenting love all you.