Chapter 53

Life is difficult
Brian's POV: 
 
Since Mia is busy with homework and wrestling so much I thought of a great idea for Valentine's. I know she'll love it, it's finally Wednesday and I get ready for school. Mia comes to the bus stop wearing soccer pants and a long sleeved shirt, with the adidas shoes I bought her. I smile and kiss her cheek when she stops in front of me. "Happy Valentine's Day." I tell her, she smiles. "You too." 
 
When we get to school she goes to the library to do homework, at lunch time I find her in the cafeteria. "Finally taking a break?" I ask and she smiles. "Not really, but I will to spend time with you." She says and pulls out a small box. She hands it to me and I open it, the shock on my face is obvious. It's a blue ring that's engraved with forever on it. So sweet of her to do that. "You gave me a ring when we started dating so I thought it'd be nice to give you one as well." She admits and I kiss her on the lips. "Thank you, I love it." I say putting it on my thumb, "you get your gift tonight after wrestling I'll pick you up." She smiles and I leave the cafeteria. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
After wrestling practice I change into my clothes and head outside, I spot Brian's car and go inside. "So, what do you have planned?" I ask him and he grins. "You'll see." He says and drives us away. To a masseuse.
 
We change into the attire and the masseuse comes out for our massage, I go first and then Brian. It's very relaxing, he takes pictures of me while I'm getting massaged and when he does my foot it hurts the most. Since I sprained it before and also walk and run so much, Brian back hugs me while the masseuse does his job. After he's done both me and Brian we go back to his apartment to relax. 
 
He orders a pizza and chicken wings, what a weirdo but I want it anyway. "I knew you'd be sore from wrestling so I thought a masseuse would be a good idea." He says as we sit on the couch. "It was thank you." I smile and he grabs something from behind his back. In a small box is a charm bracelet, it has lots of charms and a big heart charm that opens. Brian puts it around my wrist and opens the heart, it's a picture of the both of us at the fair with our cotton candy. I smile and hug him. 
 
"Thank you, it's beautiful." I say and he hugs me back. "Mia, I need you to know I'll do anything to protect you and stay by your side, if anything ever happened I'll be by your side in a heartbeat. I...I think I love you." He confesses and I look in his eyes filled with love. "I love you too." I whisper and he kisses me. It was a long sweet kiss and every time it still gives me butterflies in my stomach. 
 
The pizza and wings arrive, we eat cuddled on the couch watching romantic comedy's together. This day couldn't be any better in my opinion. At around midnight we go to his room and hang there. "Very big." I comment while looking around. Brian wraps his arms around me and lifts me over to his bed, placing me on it. I kiss him and pull him to lay next to me, we kiss a while and fall asleep in each others arms. 
 
A/N: Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Just a quick update, leave a comment or two thanks.