Chapter 40

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
"What do you mean, Jackson?" I ask him. "He got in the drivers seat to drive them back home then they got in a rear end accident. I just got a call from him and the firefighters. Let's go, come on." He explains. I look at Jungkook and give him an apologetic look then grab Marks hand and walk outside. We go to his car and drive to where the accident happened, Jackson and JB are sitting on the ground with firefighters around them and the car has a huge dent in the back. 
 
The person from the other car is sitting near them and I charge at him. "Why'd you do this? Do you not know how to drive?" I shout questions at him. He looks shocked, Jackson and JB turn to look at me same with the firefighters. One comes up to me and grabs me by my shoulders. "You're Mia?" He asks me. I nod my head still glaring at the man. "Come." He says and pulls me over to Jackson. 
 
I kneel down next to him as someone behind him is holding a brace on his neck to keep it in place. "You , not taking care of yourself." I flick his forehead. He pouts and looks at JB who seems fine, he wasn't in the drivers seat after all.  "This lad here's fine, but you're brother has gotten a whiplash. It's a muscle pain in the soft tissue of his neck from the hit of the car at the back. The doctors will tell you more at the hospital." The man explains and I nod my head. 
 
He leaves to talk to the other men about the paramedics coming, I turn back to Jackson and JB. "You scared the crap out of me! I thought you were dead or something." I shout hitting JB since Jackson is hurt. They both do have bruises on their arms from the airbag, I assume it will be worse by tomorrow. "I wouldn't leave you alone anyway, you still have Mark and Jungkook." He weakly smiles. "I'm not letting you out of my sight from now on." I point a finger at his face. 
 
JB and Mark go in Marks car to the hospital while I ride with Jackson in the ambulance. "You know, this is my first time in an ambulance." I tell him while holding his hand. He looks at me with a worried face. "Not your first time in the hospital though." He comments. I roll my eyes. "Yeah well this time it's for you, I'm perfectly fine at the moment." I say. We arrive at the hospital and they take Jackson to a place to look over him. JB and Mark stay with me just waiting.
 
"I'm missing lots of school right now." I tell them. "Nah, just gym and art you can go back in the afternoon." Mark says. "I'm not going back." I protest. "Yes you are." Jackson says walking out of the room with a brace around his neck. I pout and the doctor smiles at me. "Could I talk to you?" She asks and I nod my head following her to her office. 
 
"So, your brothers condition isn't as bad as we expected. He is very fit which is also why he wasn't hurt as badly as regular people." I snort at that comment. I mumble a sorry and she continues. "He has to wear that brace on his neck during the day and twice a day get a good massage. That will help his muscles recover, he doesn't have to wear it at night but sleep on a softer pillow. Also use this massaging oil." She finishes and hands me the oil. I shake hands with her and go back to the guys. 
 
Once I see Jackson I laugh out loud and he just stares at me confused. "Sorry, let's go home. Oh and JB, Jackson is gonna buy you a new car just so you know." I say. He nods his head and Jackson glares at me. Mark drives JB and Jackson home, we leave JB to take care of him and then drive back to school. Lunch has just started so Mark and I go to pizza pizza to get food. We buy a medium pizza for us and the guys, I sit down by my locker and wait for them with Mark. 
 
All of the boys come shortly and I stand up and go to Jungkook, I peck his lips and he smiles. "Will you tell me what happened?" He asks. "Later." I say looking down at his hands holding onto mine. We sit again and eat the pizza, all the boys were glad we bought some but I knew we should've bought more. As the rest of the guys are talking amongst themselves I turn to Jungkook and tell him what happened. 
 
"I'm glad he's okay, but you know how to massage people?" He laughs. "Of course I do. I'm actually really good, if you don't make fun of me maybe I'll give you a massage." I pout and he squishes my cheeks. 
 
The rest of the afternoon I sit in class and be bored out of my mind, what I do notice is that it started snowing outside. I hate it so much, I can't even express my hatred to snow. I put on my jacket and grab my bag heading outside, everyone is standing enjoying the snow while I'm despising it. The boys come over to me and chat to themselves, Jungkook looks at my disgusted face and frowns. "I don't like snow." I tell him and he laughs. "That's why you're making that face." He says. I nod my head and turn to the other guys. 
 
"We should go out tonight, let's go to a club." Namjoon suggests. "A club? Aren't we not allowed to drink?" I ask. "Who says? Anyways we can't get in trouble if Yongguk is with us, he can drink like a lot." Jin says. "What about Jackson?" I ask them. "Just say you're going out with us, let JB and Mark take care of him. We're gonna have fun, it's Friday night anyway." Yoongi tells me and I nod my head. "Why don't we go to a club somewhere else and stay in a hotel somewhere, then go have fun the next day." Jimin suggests and everyone agrees.
 
We take the bus home and the guys go to pack clothes for themselves in bags, we're going for the whole weekend. Jungkook comes with me to confront The Jackson, I open the door and see him playing video games with JB. "Why don't you pack some clothes for me and I'll talk to them." I suggest and he nods his head. 
 
"Jackson, can the boys and I go out for a weekend with Yongguk?" I ask straight away as I sit in front of the tv blocking their view. They pause the game and look at me. "He's your supervision?" Jackson asks. I nod my head. "The guy that loves you, that's just great. Fine you can go but only this once, I thought you'd be working on the weekends." I jump up from my seat and pat his head lightly. "Do not worry brother. I'm working on it, but for now it's time for me to party and have fun." I say skipping to my room. Yes! He's letting me go. 
 
*********
I help Jungkook finish stuffing stuff in a huge bag for me, I decide to take a big bag so Jungkook can use the other half of it for his clothes. "So thoughtful." He comments and pecks my cheek. I blush at his actions and feel myself smiling again. We say goodbye to the guys and go down to his apartment, right when we walk in its complete chaos. "Where's my shirt Taehyung?" "Find a different one!" "Namjoon, Jin's attacking me!" All the boys are yelling and running around looking for clothes. 
 
"Don't you get annoyed by this?" I ask Jungkook. "You get used to it after a while." He responds and brings me to his room. I lay on his bed while he packs his clothes and toiletries in my bag. He closes up the bag and towers above me on the bed, then quickly pecks my lips and turns out the door. I smile and follow him grabbing the bag. The boys finish packing and bring all their bags to the living room, we load it into Yongguk's new car and realize we don't all fit in it. There's eight seats and we're with nine people. "Well, Yongguk is driving. It's only an hour drive, Mia can just sit on my lap in the back." Jungkook suggests and everyone agrees glad they still get to sit normally.
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
We all pile into the car and Mia sits on top of me, she's surprisingly light that I can barely tell she's there. "If you didn't work out or were athletic I'm pretty sure you'd be much heavier." I tell her and she just turns and smiles at me. We start the long drive to Toronto where we'll be staying, as we get closer to our destination Yongguk begins explaining things. 
 
"Okay kids, we have to go over rules and what's gonna happen. There's four people per room, you guys can decide. I sleep alone, unless one of you gets sick you can stay with me. I get to drink the most, no drinking games like truth or dare, no poker, only drink wine or beer, not the strong stuff. Don't drink too much unless you want to throw up, if you dance do it with people you know not some strangers. They're gonna take advantage of you, especially you Mia." He explains. She nods her head. I'll make sure people stay away from her, that's a promise. "And have fun of course." He adds on and everyone cheers.
 
We check in the hotel and figure who shares with who, we decided Mia, me, Namjoon and Jin. The other room is Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi. We unpack our bags in the room and Mia just lays on the bed watching tv. "Are you gonna help?" Namjoon asks. "Nope, the guys do the work. I'm saving my energy for tonight." He rolls his eyes and continues, she turns off the tv and pulls out her phone. 
 
When we finally finish I sit next to her and put my head on her shoulder, Jin makes a face and then laughs as I peck her cheek. "What?" I ask him. "Oh, it's nothing." He replies and looks at Mia winking. She smiles and looks back at me. "I'm gonna take a shower and dress for tonight. We're gonna have dinner soon, it's already six." She says and goes to the bathroom. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I take a shower and change into a long sleeved silver dress, with black leggings since it's cold. As I get out of the bathroom the boys are getting ready as well, they're taking off their clothes right in front of me. "Hey, go to the washroom." I tell them and they all laugh. "Don't want to see your boyfriend with no shirt on?" Jin laughs and I blush. "Shutup, I'll be somewhere else. Hurry up." I say and grab my phone and purse going to Yongguk's room.
 
He opens the door with not shirt on but I just walk by him and sit on his bed. "You look nice." He comments. "Thanks, all the boys are stripping so I came here. Guess that didn't help for me." I reply. He chuckles and puts on a tight black v neck, sitting on the bed next to me. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks me. I turn and look at him confused. "I don't follow." I say. "I mean your brother being in an accident, you're not worried or anything of how that got caused?" I look at the ground and fiddle with my fingers. I never actually thought it would be an intentional crash, maybe that man I was yelling at deserved that. He was perfectly fine but Jackson wasn't, now that's just making me worried about what could happen to him if I'm not home. 
 
Yongguk snaps me out of my thoughts by putting his hands on top of mine and holding onto them. "I should go back home, what if something happens?" I ask him worried. "Hey calm down. Nothing's going to happen, your brother has JB and I think they would use you not him. Just like before but your here with me, no one can find you or touch you. I won't let anyone, I promise to protect you." He says. I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Thank you." I whisper and stand up giving him a hug. 
 
"Why don't you go back to the boys so I can finish getting changed." He smiles and opens the door. I return to my room to find all of the boys talking and dressed in a strange way. They're all wearing nice light grey pants but different tops, here's what they have. Jin has white converse, grey pants, a white shirt with writing all over it and a grey suit jacket hanging loosely open. Yoongi has white nike sneakers, same grey pants as they all have the same, a white baseball shirt hanging loose, and the same grey suit jacket. Namjoon has black sneakers, grey pants, a black shirt with writing all over it, and a grey suit jacket open like the others. Jimin has black nike sneakers, grey pants, a white button up shirt, with a silver necklace and a grey suit jacket open. Taehyung has black nike sneakers as well, grey pants, a white button up, grey suit jacket and a tie, always the fashionable one though. Hoseok has black sneakers, grey pants with the bottom tucked into his striped socks, lots of bracelets, a black shirt with words on it, and a grey suit jacket with the two very top buttons buttoned, leaving the rest of the jacket open.
 
Jungkook however is dressed the weirdest, he has black sneakers, grey looser pants, a black belt, black long sleeved turtle neck, overtop a grey long sleeve button up shirt that's buttoned up all the way but two of the top most buttons, it looks really loose on him though, the shirt is tucked into his pants but pulled out a but making it look loose and nicer. Then to make everything weird, he's wearing a red SnapBack backwards, showing parts of his burgundy hair. 
 
"Wow." I say and they all look at me. "You all look reasonably the same, except kookie of course." They all laugh and Jungkook glares at me. "Stop being mean." He pouts snd I just have to kiss his lips when he looks like that. I take him by surprise but he smiles right after. "I'm sorry you're special, okay. But you guys all look really nice." I say and they all smile at me.
 
We all go to Yongguk's room who comes out wearing the same black shirt with black jeans and a white jacket overtop. "That's snazzy." Namjoon comments as we're driving in the car. "I didn't want to look appealing, don't want girls to get the wrong idea. I like Kennedy no one else." He explains. "Well, you're not dating her yet so you can't really tell people that." Jin tells him. "I agree." I say raising my hand. We arrive at the club, Yongguk shows our passes and we go in, woah this is not what I expected. 
 
A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Even though I'm not really sure anyone's reading this but whatever. Even if you don't like commenting just try and say something or just ask a question to me that you want to know....ill be busy for the next little while as exams are coming next week and I have presentations and eqao in math. Please leave comments and hope you enjoyed reading this.