Chapter 15

Life is difficult
"Are you serious?" I ask Namjoon. "I already said. What? Are you against it?" He replies. "No no. I'm just shocked." The bus stops and Namjoon gets up along with Hoseok and Taehyung. "Good luck and remember to have fun tonight." He tells me and leaves. Jin moves up and sits next to me now. "Is everyone gonna sit with me before I get off?" I ask myself more than him but he answers with a quick nod. "So, what were you two actually talking about?" He asks me. "To be honest we were talking about you." I decide to tell the truth to see how he feels about it.
 
"Oh, can I tell you something?" He asks. "Sure." Oh boy, he's probably gonna say what I think. "I have a crush on Namjoon." He tells me. "You've got to be kidding me." I say shocked. "Hey, this is serious no joke." He retaliates. "Can I tell you something?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Namjoon likes you too. He just told me that's why I was looking at you. Ask him out, I know he'll say yes." I give him advice. "Thanks for telling me Mia. I'll let you know what happens. See you Monday." He says getting up when the bus stops. Yoongi gets up and winks at me while leaving I smile shaking my head. 
 
Then Jimin comes to me. "Hey, are you excited for tonight?" He asks. "Yeah I am. What are you doing tonight?" I ask. "Oh I'm gonna hang with Yoongi." He replies. "Why didn't you get off then?" "I have to buy stuff since he doesn't keep anything in his cupboards or fridge." He explains. "Yoongi lives by himself?" I ask. "Yeah why?" "No reason. I was just wondering." The bus stops and it's my turn to get out. "I'll see you Monday." I say waving after climbing out of the seat. 
 
I have a nice walk from the bus stop to my house, it's almost October and it's starting to get cooler. Leaves are falling off the trees and there's more wind to the air but I enjoy it. I open the door and see Jackson isn't home yet, I wonder what he does the whole day. Since it's only 4:30 I decide to start working on my homework since I have lots. I work on my science presentation which I finish proudly after half an hour. I don't have any math homework but I do have to colour in Jungkooks upper body on my easel. I'll do that tomorrow since I have to buy paint. 
 
I go to my bathroom and take a long shower, then wrap my hair in the towel going to my bedroom. I text Jungkook asking what to wear tonight, but all he says is something nice. I grab a dark pink floral dress with a black blazer and black high heels. I get dressed and grab my clutch putting it in the kitchen. Then I go to do my hair. I make a braid and tie it into a bun clipping it with lots of bobby pins and hairspray. Then I put on some makeup and I'm ready to go.
 
I hear a knock on the door and open it right away revealing Jungkook. He's wearing a white blouse with jeans and a green buttoned sweater. "Your sweater looks so soft is it cashmere or what?" I say leaning to him and petting the sweater. He smiles and walks past me looking me over. "You look so beautiful." He says. I blush and shyly smile still petting his sweater. "I think it's cashmere, I don't know. Only girls pay attention to these kinds of things." "Well, it looks good on you." I compliment him. 
 
He holds out his arm for me to hold onto and we walk out to his car. It's actually really warm outside tonight so I'm hoping we could go somewhere outside. He drives us to a fancy restaurant where a table is reserved just for us. He orders food for me since he knows what's good and what's not. "I've been here loads of times with my parents and trust me we will go here a lot as well. If you like it anyway." He tells me. "So I don't want this to be awkward like I imagine all first dates. Let's just talk about random stuff." And so we did, for hours we just sat in the restaurant eating lots of food, talking about almost anything and even judging some of the other people around us.
 
Finally we decide to stop eating and go somewhere else. It's only ten o'clock and Jungkook decides to go to the movies. We go to a rom com and sit at the very back on the couch for VIPs. He clearly arranged this but u don't mind feeling like a princess once in a while. The movie got really boring so I just rested my head on his shoulder with his arm around me. I think I fell asleep because Jungkook shook me and I opened my eyes, he smiles down at me and grabs my hand. Pulling me up we go back down to the entrance of the theatre. 
 
"I fell asleep didn't I?" I ask as were walking outside on a path by the park. "Yeah, am I really that boring with planning dates?" He says. "No no, it's just when I put my head on your shoulder I always fall asleep." I respond. "Well, no more cuddling with me then." He pouts. "Don't leave me." I shout out as he quickens his pace. "I'm not going to leave you silly." He flicks my forehead turning around. We continue walking side by side enjoying the nice air. While we were walking Jungkook slowly moved his hand closer to mine and intertwined our fingers. I looked at him a bit shocked but he just kept walking like everything was normal. To be honest my hand felt much warmer in his and fit perfectly as his was a little bigger than mine. I've grown up with small hands I guess. 
 
I only realize now with Jungkook what a mistake I made dating Dean, I shouldn't have wasted four years of my life for him. I'm much happier right now with Jungkook. We get back to the car and Jungkook drives me to my apartment. I stand in front of the door facing him. "Do you want to come in?" I ask. "It's pretty late already and I gotta be here on time tomorrow morning." He says. "What? Why?" I ask. "Don't you have to colour my face in. I'll come shopping with you." He tells me. "Oh right. Text me when you're coming." I say. "Alright night toki." "Goodnight kookie. Drive safe." I say. He moves close to my ear and whispers. "I will." Then pecks my cheek and leaves. 
 
I fell myself starting to blush so I'm glad he's not here to witness my red face. Tonight was fun especially when he kissed my cheek and held my hand as we walked. This relationship may go a bit too fast but for once I'm fine with it. I open the door and go inside falling onto the couch but bumping into something and falling right back off. "Ow, what the hell." I hear Jackson groan. He sits up from the couch rubbing his eyes. "Where were you the whole night?" He asks clearly frustrated. "I told you I had a date with Jungkook, I even left a note for you in your room." I explain. "I didn't check my room. Whatever it's two o'clock in the morning. Go to sleep." He says getting up slumping over to his room. I quietly laugh to myself and lay on the couch falling asleep in an instant.