Chapter 32

Life is difficult
Jungkooks POV: 
 
I sit back down on the bed when someone knocks on the door. I go to open it and see Yongguk. "Dude, why knock? It's your room." I say. "Jungkook someone's here to see you." He says.
 
 
He steps aside and Mia is standing there, wait what? Mia. I run up to her and spin her around in my arms. "I missed you so much." I whisper in her hair. She lets go and gives me a long kiss on the lips. "I'm so sorry Jungkook." She says. "It's alright. You're here now that's what matters." Right there and then I start crying. "Oh, Jungkook." She says pulling me in her arms. We go inside the hotel room and she sits me down on the bed. "I'll leave you two." I hear Yongguk tell her. "Thanks again." She says and he leaves. 
 
She lifts up my chin and wipes my tears with her thumb. "Jungkook don't cry, I came here to make you happy." She says. I wipe my tears and give her a smile. "You're sweet." I say and kiss her forehead. "I would've brought bunny boo with me but it was too big." She tells me. "Bunny boo?" I ask. "That's his name." I nod my head. "Why don't you take a shower and clean up? You must be tired, it's a big time change." She nods her head and grabs some clothes. 
 
Mia's pov:
 
I was so happy when I saw Jungkook again, I never realized I missed his touch so much but his hug made me feel better. Once he started crying I felt my heart break into pieces. He's been through so much these past weeks and I couldn't be here with him, I'm just happy I can be here now and make him feel better. I grab some clothes and head into the bathroom. I take a nice long shower and get changed, I wash my face and hang up the towel I used. I decide to send Jackson a text that I'm here. 
 
Hey Jackson, I'm here
 
Oh good, what time is it there?
 
It's actually 2am 
 
Wow, go to bed
 
I will
 
How's Jungkook?
 
He's been through a lot. He started crying when he saw me
 
Aww poor kid. Take good care of him, don't make me regret my decision
 
I won't, don't worry. Love you gtg sleep now
 
Love u too night, I'll just play video games while u ditch me 😭
 
Baby😒
 
I turn off my phone and head back into the room seeing Jungkook asleep on the bed. He must be really tired from what happened yesterday, and that it's really early in the morning. Two am!! Holy crap!! I see Yongguk sitting on the other bed with his phone in his hand. "Hey, can I just sleep in this bed tonight?" I ask quietly. "I'll move to the other one." He says sitting up. "No it's fine. Jungkook wakes really easily so I don't want to lay there and wake him up, he won't be able to fall asleep again." I explain. "Oh, so you wanna sleep next to me?" He asks grinning. 
 
I hit his arm lightly. "No! But I will even though you're really attractive and hot, this is gonna be hard for me. Hopefully Jungkook doesn't mind." I blurt out. He just smiles wider and I witness his gummy smile. That is really cute. "Aish, let's go to sleep." I say climbing in the bed under the covers. I shiver a bit since it is pretty cold even though we're inside. "Are you cold?" He asks. "A bit, I'm fine. Now sleep, don't do anything funny." I say and close my eyes falling asleep in an instant.
 
Yongguk's POV: 
 
"So you wanna sleep next to me?" I ask grinning, she loves me it's obvious. Let's see what it takes to make her admit it. This is fun. She hits my arm lightly. "No! But I will even though you're really attractive and hot, this is gonna be hard for me. Hopefully Jungkook doesn't mind." She blurts out. Snap! I guess it doesn't take long at all for her to admit it. This is just hilarious. I smile even wider than before and she just blushes. So cute!! "Aish, let's go to sleep." She says climbing under the covers. She shivers a bit and I'm assuming she's cold. "Are you cold?" I ask. "A bit I'm fine. Now sleep, don't do anything funny." She says. 
 
What a strange girl. She falls asleep in an instant and I go to sleep as well, I would never take Jungkooks girl away from him even though she's hot. 
 
The next morning I wake up and feel really hot. I look to the side and Mia is hugging my waist with her head on my chest, that's just adorable but awkward for her when she wakes up. Jungkook awakens as well and looks shocked. "This is not what you think." I say and explain everything that happened last night. "She likes hugging people when she sleeps, when I'm in the same bed as her she does the same." He tells me. "You're not mad?" I ask him. "Of course not. I know you wouldn't do anything and she's just adorable like that." I tell him. 
 
Mia's pov: 
 
I open my eyes and see Jungkook watching tv and Yongguk just walked out of the shower. OMG!!!! He's just wearing a black tank top and black jeans. I'm dying. I squeal and hide under the covers. "What's wrong?" I hear Jungkook ask. Yongguk just laughs and pulls away the covers. "Hey Mia, what's bothering you, huh?" He jokes. "Stop!" I yell running to the bathroom bringing my bag along with me. What a jerk, showing off his muscles well let's see what happens.
 
I take a shower leaving my hair dry and find clothes. I grab a denim shirt that only covers my top half, an American flag sweater, grey sweatpants and white sneakers. There's a gym downstairs so I can work out, I'll wear this and to see how they react knowing I have abs. Not like guy abs like crazy but just normal, to me anyway. I leave my hair loose after brushing it and put my hood on leaving my sweater open. 
 
I grab my bag and walk back into the room. "Jungkook it's your turn." I tell him. They both look at me and do a double take, Jungkook runs up and stands in front of me so Yongguk can't see. Even though I see him peeking around, what a weirdo. "What are you doing?" He asks. "I'm gonna go to the gym so I'm wearing this. Problem?" I ask him. "Not at all. You look hot." He smirks. "Love you too." I peck his lips and walk around grabbing my phone off the table, and putting in my headphones.
 
"Wow, your girlfriend is hot! And she has abs damn." Yongguk says. Haha they don't know that I didn't turn on my music I can hear everything. Let's see what else they say about me. "Have you guys done 'it' yet?" He asks Jungkook. "What? No! It's only been two months since we started dating almost." Jungkook exclaims. "How can you not? She's hot." "Trust me, she's never dressed like this before in front of me. I've seen her in shorts once that's it." He admits. "You're lucky to have a girl like her. If you ever break up can I date her?" Yongguk asks. "Sure, whatever." He says going into the bathroom. WHAT???? He would let Yongguk date me if we broke up!! Red alert!! This isn't good, does he even care about our relationship? 
 
A/N: Happy new year! I know it's pretty late but still, I've been pretty busy writing actually but also reading fanfics. If any of my subscribers have a story they would like me to read I'd be happy to just let me know the title. Since I've been writing a double update for today, I'll post the next one right after this. Thanks for subscribing and please leave comments if you don't understand anything or have a question. Love ya'll.