Chapter 46

Life is difficult
Marks POV: 
 
Jackson comes home while Mia is still sleeping and I feel relieved. "Sorry, I didn't know who else to call." I tell him. "It's alright." He replies. I bring him to Mia's room and he holds her hand while sitting next to her bed. "She looks awful." He says. "I let her take a bath and then put her to sleep. She'll probably wake up tomorrow." I say and he nods his head.
 
He's more tired from travelling so I tell him to sleep while I stay next to her bed on a chair. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I open my eyes slowly and I remember that I got punched in one eye, it hurts to open it. Mark is sitting next to my bed sleeping, I check the time and it's nine o'clock in he morning. Thank god it's the weekend. How did I change into pyjamas? Oh my god! Mark saw me , he helped me get undressed and put me in the tub. Well I guess it's okay since he's my cousin but it is a little weird for me, I trust him and I know he would never lay a finger on me like that. 
 
I slightly move and Mark wakes up, he looks up at me and smiles. "You're awake?" He asks. I nod my head. "I'll be back." He says getting up and leaving. He comes back with a glass of water and Jackson right behind him. My eyes widen, Jackson shouldn't be here. I sit up and hug him tightly as he sits on my bed, I take in his scent and know it's not a dream. My hand ruffles his white hair, I don't get why he dyed it white but it looks nice. 
 
He pulls back slightly, kisses the top of my head and looks down at my face. "Can you get an eyepatch from my room?" He asks Mark who leaves right away. Jackson puts the eyepatch over my bruised eye so I can keep it closed since it hurts but still have the other eye open. Good thinking brother. I look over at Mark. "Have you talked to Jungkook?" I ask him. "He's alright, wanted to come but I said we'll take care of you first." I nod my head. 
 
"Let's go to the living room." Jackson says. I remove my blankets and stand up but fall over into his arms, I feel really weak now. Jackson lifts me up and walks me to the living room, we sit on the couch. "Wanna tell us what happened to you?" He asks me. I explain everything about Jieun coming here, my locker and what happened in the bathroom. They look really shocked and Jackson hugs me again rubbing my back, that's when I realize I'm crying. 
 
An hour later the boys are making breakfast for me and I'm relaxing on the couch, I spot Jacksons phone and see he got lots of messages. All of them are from JB and Jungkook asking if I'm okay. Jackson hands me a plate full of sausages, eggs and bacon, pulling his phone out of my hands. "JB is worried." I say and he nods his head. "So is Jungkook. I think you should tell him and the boys what happened so they can put an end to this Jieun nonsense, I know it's only been two days but she's a crazy . I don't want her hurting you anymore." He explains. "Alright." I say.
 
We finish eating breakfast and I stay on the couch while Jackson gets the boys, I wonder if they'll believe me or believe Jieun. A few minutes later he returns and the boys all sit around me, looking shocked. Jungkook runs to me and wraps his arms around me holding me close, when he lets go Jackson pats my shoulder. "Mark and I are going to buy some groceries. Stay with her alright?" He says and all the boys nod their heads. Yongguk gives me an apologetic look and I give him a small smile. 
 
Jackson leaves and I tell all of the boys the same story, they feel sorry for me but most of all pissed at Jieun. "How could she do something like this?" Namjoon asks, "Jungkook I'm being serious. Tell her to leave, call her parents anything she has to go." That makes me feel relieved at least I know the boys are with me. "Guys, she's my best friend, it's not like she knew what she was doing. Girls have hurt Mia before maybe Jieun was just watching afraid to do something." Jungkook exclaims. 
 
A short silence follows after that, Jungkook doesn't believe me? He goes with his friend rather than his girlfriend. My heart is crumbling to pieces hearing him say that. "What the hell Jungkook!" Yoongi shouts, I've never seen him have such emotions before, "she's your girlfriend for heavens sake and you would rather think that Jieun did nothing. I'm sorry but you're honestly being a jerk. How do you think Mia feels? She's the one who got hurt, you were so worried about her well I guess not now that you know what happened." 
 
Jungkook looks shocked and I stand up. "Sorry guys, everyone just leave. Jungkook I can't believe you would do this. Yoongi's right and I said before if you do this again I won't forgive you so easily. We're done. Leave me alone please. Just everyone go." I say and I see Jungkook is really upset but so am I, physically and emotionally. I go to my room and slam the door, I hear them leave and I lay on my bed and cry. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
So Mia broke up with me, I feel devastated. I know I shouldn't of said what I did but I already made that mistake and now I paid the price by losing her. I'll never know if she'll forgive me but she was really upset. We all leave her apartment but Yongguk stays remembering Jackson told someone to stay. 
 
We return to our level and sit in the living room. "Jungkook, were not going to stop being friends with you but I think we all know you made a mistake saying what you did. I just want to tell you don't try and get her back, I know you will and I don't want you to get hurt in the process. She clearly made her decision and we'll all have to live with that. I'm sure after being upset she might give you another chance at friendship." Namjoon says and I nod my head. Yoongi stands up and goes to his room slamming the door. He's clearly the most upset.
 
The way he yelled at me, I was so shocked and he's never been this mad or showed this much emotions before. The once quiet and shy Yoongi broke his shell tonight, I'm not sure that's a good thing. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I cry for a whole long while and wash my face when I'm done. I shouldn't be crying I'm the one who broke up with him, even though he did really hurt me. It's like my dream coming true but I know nothing is right anymore. I go back to the living room and see Yongguk sitting on the couch. "I thought you left." I say my voice sounding a bit raspy. He shakes his head. "Jackson told us to stay with you, I wasn't going to leave you alone, especially in this state you're in."  
 
He stands up and hugs me, just holding me in his embrace I feel safe right now. "Don't ever leave me Yongguk." I tell him. "I won't." He whispers. 
 
Jackson and Mark come home with all their groceries and see Yongguk and I on the couch together. We hear them come home and sit at the bar while they unpack the grocery bags. "What happened?" Jackson asks me, "where is everyone?" I look down my hands in my lap and Yongguk grabs my hands. I look at him and he smiles warmly at me. My gaze goes back to Jackson and he looks curious. "I told them to leave. Jungkook and I are done, I broke up with him." I tell him and they both freeze on the spot looking at me. 
 
*****
 
The weekend rolls by fast and I'm still upset but not as much anymore, I told Brian I needed to tell him something but he was busy and I had to say it to his face. I later explained to Jackson and Mark what happened, I had to stop them from hurting Jungkook for what he said to me. They felt bad for me but I reassured them and said I was fine. Inside I know I'm still not fine, things will go by. Yoongi spent all day during the weekend hanging out with me.
 
He took my mind off of things which I'm grateful for, we watched movies, played board games and just talked for hours in my room. I'm glad he's opened up to me more, he was always so shy but ever since what happened with Jungkook he's been outgoing I guess. He's not that shy and quiet boy anymore and I like this side of him. When he was yelling I was a bit afraid but grateful that someone was fighting for me against his own friend as well. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
This weekend was crap, the guys were quiet to me, except Yongguk and Namjoon. They talked to me but not so often, Yoongi was out the whole day and came back late at night. I have no idea what he was doing, I know for sure he really changed after what happened between me and Mia. 
 
I talked to Jieun and of course she refused about everything that happened, I'm not sure if she was lying or not but I called her parents. They said she can't go back until the month is over because they aren't at their home for the month. I guess we'll all have to suffer with her here, even though Mia and I aren't together anymore I don't want to risk her getting hurt. 
 
I go up to Mia's apartment Sunday night at ten o'clock right after Yoongi got home. I knock on the door, Mia opens it and looks shocked to see me. "Jackson I'm not talking to him." She shouts and leaves the door open but walks to the couch. Jackson comes over and looks repulsed to see me. "Why are you here Jungkook?" He asks. "Can I just talk to Mia?" I ask. "No!" She shouts from the living room. "Just give her time." He says. I nod my head. "Let her know, that I talked to Jieuns parents and she can't leave until the month is over. I don't want Mia to get hurt again, I'm just suggesting someone stay with her all times at school." I explain. 
 
He nods his head and thanks me. I go back to my apartment and see Yongguk. "Did you talk to her?" He asks me. "Her brother, I said what you told me. He agrees, the thing is I only know one person who has all classes with her." I tell him. "Who's that?" "Brian." 
 
A/N: Exciting, don't be mad for me making them break up. And no it's not a dream like last time. Things will get better for Mia eventually. Maybe Brian can heal her scars. Comments are appreciated.