Chapter 39

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
School is done and I finally finish wrestling practice, it was really fun because I went against Josh and Brian the whole time. They usually beat me but this time I kicked Brian's . I take a shower in the change rooms and change into my clothes. I comb my hair and put it in a high ponytail so it can dry, then I put my makeup on again and meet the guys outside the gym. 
 
We all grab our stuff and wait outside for the bus, it's really nice today, the sun is shining and there's a light breeze through the trees. I sit on the ground with the guys and look up at the sky. "Oh, I forgot my gym clothes I need to wash them." I tell the guys. "Text me if the bus comes." They nod their heads and I run back inside, I grab my clothes and when I close my locker Jungkook is standing there. 
 
"Mia, I'm sorry I broke up with you. I miss you I love you. I didn't know I couldn't live without you." I cut him off by kissing him deeply on his lips. 
 
*******
 
All of a sudden I wake up from my dream. "Woah." I gasp rubbing my head. That was an intense dream, I look to my side and see Jungkook isn't here anymore. He probably left last night, since I know I fell asleep really deeply. I take a cold shower to wake me up completely and change into jeans and a shirt, Jackson is in the kitchen making breakfast. I remember in my dream I was talking to him and Jungkook overheard but he's not here now, I'm so confused. 
 
I sit at the table and eat the omelet he puts down in front of me, he sits across from me and eats some cereal. "So, Jungkook left pretty late last night and told me you fell asleep." He starts, "what happened?" "He apologized for what happened and then I fell asleep cause we were on my bed and it was comfy." I explain, "I'm gonna go to Yongguk he probably has cream for my bruises." 
 
It was really funny in my dream when I kissed his head and I want to see how he reacts in real life. Namjoon lets me in and I kiss Yongguk on the head, he shoots up before I can even hide and grabs my arms pulling me into a hug. "That was to wake you up, I need a favour." I tell him sliding my arms out of his. "Anything." He replies. "Do you have healing cream for bruises and injuries?" I ask him. He nods his head and grabs a cream from the bathroom. He cleans my wounds like before (the dream again) and puts the cream on them. 
 
I go back to my apartment and ask Jackson for a ride this morning, he agrees but calls JB to drive us because he's too lazy. He comes in no time and drives us, I talk to him about people who were trying to hurt me. "On my radar there is no one really, but still watch your back." He says and I nod my head. "Thanks for the ride, I'll see you some other time." I get out of the car and go to my locker, I see Jungkook sitting there and I just have to tell him.  
 
I sit next to him and hold his hand entwining our fingers. "I have to tell you something." I say, "those girls from my gym group they got some other people and beat me yesterday. I didn't want you to be worried so I didn't say. I'm sorry." He looks at me and then kisses me. Um didn't expect that. I kiss him back. "Don't be sorry for something you haven't done." He says my cheek. I smile at him and he laughs. 
 
"Let's get a smoothie for me and milk for you baby." He gets up and pulls me up with him. I keep holding his hand enjoying this feeling, it feels like I haven't been able to do this in a long time. I'm glad everything is normal and I don't have to worry about anything at the moment. Until Mark comes running at me looking worried and covered in sweat. "Mark, calm down." I say stopping him, "what's going on?" He catches his breath and looks me dead in the eye. "It's Jackson." 
 
A/N: Please don't hate on me for making the whole break up part of her imagination, I should've of made it a little more clear so apologies for that one. If you were a bit confused the dream started when she fell asleep in Jungkooks arms and 'woke up' again. Leave comments, please. ;)