Chapter 10

Life is difficult
The bus stops and I say bye to Jimin and get off. As I get off Namjoon gives me a look to tell Jungkook what happened. I nod my head and walk home. Jackson isn't home since he usually comes around dinner time. I get to the apartment and see Jungkook sitting in front of the door, he's sleeping against it which looks very uncomfortable to me. I shake him awake and bring him inside to the couch. I pull him into my embrace and rub his back. 
 
"How are you? You look tired." I say. "I'm alright. I just stayed up really late last night." He replies. "Is your dad okay?" I ask. "He's resting and taking pills. That's all he can do right now anyways." I look at his face, he has bags under his eyes and looks so tired. I can't tell him what happened today it will just crush him to pieces after what is going on with his dad. He notices my worried expression and cups my face. "What's going on?" He asks. "Oh, it's nothing. Why don't you get some sleep in my room and I'll do my homework." I respond. "I'll sleep here." He says. 
 
He moves over a bit and rests his head on my lap, I place a blanket over him and start doing my homework. After about three hours I finish all of my homework assignments and Jungkook wakes up. "Had a nice sleep?" I ask. "Yes I did, thanks."   He sits up and puts the blanket over me as well, he wraps his arm around me and looks at my face. "Let's talk about your day. Tell me everything." He says. "It wasn't very interesting so there's nothing to tell. I had class then went home." I reply. 
 
"Really? Because Namjoon just sent me a text saying did Mia tell you what happened today." He says showing me his phone. Damn it Namjoon. I'm gonna kill you one day. "What happened?" He asks. I sigh and tell him everything that happened today. He's shocked just like Namjoon was but then his face turns angry and also worried. 
 
"I'm not at school for one day and all this horror happens to you. That's it I'm staying by your side from now on." He concludes. "I'm fine Jungkook. Don't worry." I try to reassure him but fail. "Show me your stomach. You said they kicked you right?" I nod my head and lift my shirt. "Oh my god Mia. I'm so sorry I left you. I don't understand why you had to go through this." He says lowering my shirt again. "Jungkook, it's not your fault. Your dad was in the hospital you had to go." I say. He pulls me into my arms and doesn't let go. A couple minutes later he kisses the top of my head and lets go. 
 
"Why don't we eat some food?" He asks me. "Sure." We both get up and go to the kitchen to make some dinner. I decide to make some fettuccine Alfredo since I always eat it at school. "Now you'll know what my version tastes like. Hopefully it's better." I say after we sit down with the plates in front of us. When we finish eating I grab the plates and bring them to the kitchen to wash. "Let's wash the dishes together." Jungkook suggests. "Alright." Jungkook washes all the dishes and I dry them and clean it up. 
 
"All done. I'm getting tired and you need to rest so I'll be going home." He says. "Stay a bit longer, let's watch tv." I say and he falls for my charms. We watch tv for  a while with my head on his lap and him my hair. I eventually fall asleep and fall into an awful nightmare. Jungkook doesn't love me because of what the girls did to me. We break up and I get beaten every day so I suffer greatly. Before I even realize it Jungkook shakes me awake. I look up at his face and hide in his chest crying. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
I saw that Mia fell asleep eventually which I didn't expect since I was the tired one. I her hair and continue watching tv. All of a sudden she starts shouting in her sleep, I shake her awake and she dives into my chest and starts crying. I rub her back and after a little while she calms down. I pull her away from my chest and make her look up at me. She closes her eyes in fear and I have no idea why. Her eyes are red and puffy from crying so I trace my thumb over her closed eyelids. She relaxes her eyes and then opens them. "What's going on?" I ask. 
 
"Nightmare." She responds, "you didn't love me anymore because of what the girls did. Then you broke up with me and they kept beating me." "Mia, even if it's only been two days I'm not thinking about breaking up with you. Whatever they do it won't change my mind." I tell her. She sighs and puts her head back on my chest. I run my fingers through her hair and kiss her head. "I think I'll just stay for the night just so you don't have any nightmares." I say and she nods her head. 
 
I lift her up bridal style and place her in her bed. I sit down on the chair next to it and hold her hand. "I'll be right here if anything happens." I say and she smiles at me. "Hang on." I go to her dresser and grab cream for her bruises. She lifts up her shirt and I gently rub it on her stomach. "Better?" I ask. She nods her head. "Alright get some sleep." I kiss her forehead and she closes her eyes. 
 
In just a short amount of time she's fast asleep and Jackson comes home. He comes into Mia's room. I put a finger on my mouth and walk out closing the door. "What are you still doing here?" He asks me. "She was having nightmares so I'm staying to comfort her." I reply. "Okay, well I'll be going to bed as well. Just so you know she sleeps with a teddy bear in her arms. If that might help I'd try doing that." He says and goes to his room. 
 
I don't even know how he knows this and I don't, I'm her boyfriend but he does live with her. It's like he watches her sleep. I go back to her room and stay with her the whole night. She wakes up several times but I always manage to calm her down, I followed Jacksons advice and put the teddy bear in her arms and surprisingly it helps. The next morning I open my eyes and see I'm laying with my head on her bed  and the rest of my body on the chair I was sitting on. Then I realize Mia isn't in her bed anymore.