Chapter 22

Life is difficult
The whole night Jungkook and I stayed in each others arms watching movies on the sofa. His mom left early in the morning with his dad to Switzerland and I comforted Jungkook. "You can always stay at my house for the time being. I don't think Jackson will want me to stay with you alone for so long." I tell him. "You want me to sleep in your bed?" He asks smirking. "Not with me, no. Stop being a ert." I push him away. "I'm just kidding don't worry." He says smiling. 
 
The weekend sadly passes by really fast and I wake up slamming my hand on my alarm clock. Surprisingly it smashes by my strength scaring me a bit, I didn't know I was this strong in the morning or maybe I really don't want to wake up. The last two days Jungkook slept on the couch in our apartment, I liked having Jungkook around like before when I lived with him. Even if that was only for a week it made us become good friends and eventually more than that. The last two days have done good to me though as I rested and walked slowly on my foot, my ankle is all healed in that short amount time. I shove my face in my pillow with my hand resting on my broken alarm clock. 
 
"Mia! What the hell!" I hear Jackson shout. "I really don't want to go to school today." I mumble with my face in my pillow. "Doesn't mean you have to break your whole alarm clock. Look at your hand." He says angry. I open my eyes and see my hand is bleeding and it has pieces of glass in it. I forgot I have a glass frame alarm clock with the digital part in the middle of that frame. I sit up and all of a sudden the pain hits me, making me feel lightheaded. "You're lucky I'm skilled at fixing injuries." He mutters under his breath but I still hear as he walks over to me with a first aid kit.
 
After Jackson cleans the wounds in my hand and has taken all the glass out of it he bandages it up. I thank him and make my way to the kitchen in my pyjamas, I didn't realize I was wearing a onesie until I saw Jungkook stare at me smiling. I blush and just sit down at the bar. "Stop staring." I tell him and he continues making breakfast. When he finishes he sits down next to me putting a plate in front of me, pancakes. "Thanks." I mumble as I start eating. 
 
"What's up with your hand?" He asks me eventually. "She murdered her alarm clock." Jackson shouts while walking into the kitchen with the remains of my clock. "I don't even want to know." Jungkook responds cleaning his plate and heading to the bathroom to change. "I'm surprised he's not scared of you now that he knows how violent you can be." Jackson sniggers. I slap his arm with my good hand and retreat to my room. 
 
I pull on skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt and a beanie. Then I search my closet for shoes. "Nothing to put on." I complian. "What are you looking for?" Jungkook asks. "I need shoes to put on but I don't know which ones." I tell him. He crouches next to me and looks. "What about your converse?" "No, I wear those everyday." "What about your Birkenstocks?" "Those are not meant for cold weather." "What about your vans?" "Too old." "You know for someone who claims they're not a girly girl it takes you long to find a pair of shoes. Just wear my Nike sneakers." He says handing them to me. 
 
"Oh, I like these. Thanks" I say pulling them on. "Now hurry up, the bus will come soon." He says turning to leave. I go in my bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I put my head upside down grabbing all my hair and putting it in a bun on top of my head. Then I put on liquid eyeliner making cat eyes only at the top not the bottom, I put on some mascara as well and coverup. Feeling content with myself I grab some deodorant and perfume so I smell good, then grab my bag. 
 
Jungkook and I walk hand in hand to the bus stop only to see the bus is already standing there. I get a text from Namjoon saying hurry up were waiting. We climb onto the bus only to be stopped by the bus driver. "You two of course. I don't care what you two do in the morning be here on time or I'll leave without you. You're lucky your friends convinced me to wait. Get on." He snaps and we find our seats our faces red of embarrassment. 
 
I hide my face in Jungkooks shoulder as he talks to the guys. "Thanks for making him stay." He says. "Anything for the lovebirds, but next time no kissing in the morning." Namjoon sniggers. "We weren't kissing." Jungkook snaps back. We haven't even had our first kiss yet, I think to myself. Jungkook turns back to me and smiles. "I like your makeup today it brings out the colour of your eyes." He says cupping my face looking in my eyes. "Thank you kookie." I whisper. "I'm just attracted to your beautiful amber eyes. I'll try not to look at you all day." He says softly with a twinkle in his eye. 
 
First period Jungkook and I were separated of course as we had to work on our dances. "Mia, I see your ankle is okay." Josh says. "Yeah thanks. Are you ready for the art presentation?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Totally. Even if I make a fool of myself the teacher will be harsher on you." He laughs. "Don't be so mean." Someone says to Josh. I turn around and see its Mark. "It's fine Mark. I know he was joking." I say smiling warmly at him. "Alright, let's dance guys." Mark says ruffling my bun messing it up even more. We dance for the whole period finishing the whole song, it's gotten stuck in my head now even though I don't even know what I'm singing. 
 
As we take a break I sneak over to Jungkooks group and watch them practice. Everyone notices me except Jungkook who seems to be in his own little world dancing away. He's really good, better than I expected that's for sure. They finish and I clap for them making Jungkook look over at me. "I didn't see you." He smiles. "You weren't supposed to." I say. His group sits down around me drinking their water. Josh comes over sitting with Brian as they talk away separately. Billy turns to me and smiles. "Is your dance okay?" He asks. "Yeah it's good. We just finished it so we might present tomorrow." I reply. 
 
The bell rings and we go to the changing rooms, as I leave Josh isn't standing there but Mark. "Hey Mark." I say as I walk towards my class. He follows me. "I was wondering. Do you want to hang out after school sometime? I'm really not a bad guy you know." He suggests. "Yeah sure. We got off to a bad start let's just start over." I say, "I'll see you after school I guess." I turn and head into my art class. 
 
"Okay first presentation is Mia, go ahead." The teacher says. Of course. I grab my painting with Jungkooks face and walk to the front. Josh gives me a thumbs up and I do the same thing back leaving everyone to wonder to who I did that. I place Jungkooks face on an easel so everyone can see and they all gasp. I don't know if they gasp at how handsome he is, who it is or because my painting is really good. 
 
"So, I painted my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook. Uh, he's also in grade twelve and is Korean. I didn't just paint him because he's my boyfriend and I love him, that would be a lame reason. I painted him because this year he was the first person who approached me and didn't judge me for what I like. He accepted me and we soon became friends, I thank him for that and yes he eventually asked me out when we both realized we liked each other more than just friends. That's why I painted him, yeah." I finish. The class claps as I hand my painting to the teacher but what surprises me the most is what he says. 
 
"That's all you could say." "Excuse me?" I ask and the class falls silent, "if you don't like it fine give me a zero but you don't have to say it so the whole class can hear." I turn and sit in my seat. "Good job." Josh whispers and fist bumps me under the desk. The presentations continue and just like Josh mentioned earlier the teacher loves his. 
 
"By the way, I videotaped your presentation and I'm going it show Jungkook." Josh says as we walk down the hall at lunch. He quickly runs away before I can stop him and I just go to my locker. I clean up my things and go to the cafeteria spotting the boys sitting at a table. "Hey Mia. How was your presentation?" Namjoon asks. "It was okay." I say softly so he can't hear but he does. "What do you mean?" He asks. Right when he asks a group of girls walk by gossiping. "Did you hear about that girl talking about Jeon Jungkook? She thinks she loves him right after being dumped by Dean the hunk. What a tramp." They say and that does it. Tears well up in my eyes and I stand up. "I gotta go." I say running off. I can hear the guys call out for me but I ignore and keep running. 
 
I sit in the quad outside wiping my tears, I don't want it to ruin my makeup. I look at my face in my phones reflection and see my makeup is fine, I guess it's waterproof. I hear someone behind me and that someone sits next to me putting their arm around me. "Why are you here Mark?" I ask knowing its him. "I saw you run off after the girls were gossiping. Thought you needed a friend to comfort you." He says. "Thanks, I'll be fine." I tell him standing up. "Anytime." He gets up as well and we go back inside. 
 
I sit down with the guys again and see Jungkook hasn't come yet. "Hey Mia, don't worry about what people say. As long as you know the truth and we know kookie does as well." Namjoon pats my shoulder and smiles warmly at me. I nod my head. I get up and leave to go outside to the front of the school. I stand outside by myself as it starts to rain, I decide to stay out since I don't really mind rain. I feel arms wrap around my waist as I feel someone hug me from behind. "I love you so much." Jungkook whispers. I turn to face him and see his eyes filled with love look at me, his hair soaked wet dripping on his face. He my cheek gently and leans forward tilting his head. I lean in as well and press my lips against his, his lips are surprisingly soft. We kiss for a bit until I pull away to look at him, my beautiful, y boyfriend. He smiles at me and we both laugh standing in the pouring rain just enjoying our time together. 
 
A/N: I don't usually comment on my fanfics but I wanted to today. That was a cute chapter, next one will be better don't worry. I just had to make them kiss in the rain like the typical scene always is. (Sorry about that) I'm bad at writing so don't expect much from me. Anyways who watched bts' new mv? I thought it was really great but also really confusing at the same time. (Apparently Jin is supposed to be dead and the whole mv is supposedly a memory or something?) I downloaded the whole album part two especially the title song. Wish I could go to their concert sometime. Come to Canada, just wondering where are my subscribers from? I want to know which people around the world are reading this. Watch run mv bts and get the views to ten million hopefully. Fighting! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't forget to subscribe, comment and up vote. Thanks y'all👍🏻