Chapter 43

Life is difficult
Jungkooks POV: 
 
It's been a month, Mia left with Jackson over the holidays so I haven't seen her in a while. I miss her but it was nice spending time with the boys, as for Mia she's been doing a lot better since the club incident. She has less nightmares as far as I know and nothing bad has happened since. Jackson fully recovered from the accident and is excercising a lot. 
 
I thought Mia and I wouldn't have all courses together but she told me she's switching two of hers. I'm taking Drama, chemistry, math and food and nutrition, I want to learn how to cook and bake better maybe this will help. I lay in my bed at night and fall asleep, dreaming about the first day back. 
 
The next morning all of us get ready for school and go to the bus stop, to my surprise Mia isn't already here. Maybe she's getting a ride? We get to school and I go to the gym, a couple of those mean girls approach me. "Did you break up with that pathetic little ?" One of them asks. "No. And like I'll ever date you if I leave her." I snap at her. "Well, you deserve someone better than her." "There is no one better than her, and if you think you are you're wrong." I say getting irritated. "Don't even. She's just using your popularity to get some of her own." She almost shouts in my face. "You should be happy I don't hit girls or you would've been so badly bruised you wouldn't be able to walk." I smirk and go to the change room. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
When I wake it's eight o'clock in the morning, so I totally missed my bus a while ago. I go to Jacksons room and wake him up, he reluctantly gets out of bed and comes to the living room. "Do I have to go to school?" I ask him. He snaps out of his sleepy state and sits up. "Yes, has it started yet?" He asks. I shake my head. "You might be a little late because we have to wash all of this and clean it up. But you're still going, exam studying missy." He flicks my forehead and grabs the luggage bags dragging them to the laundry room. 
 
After two hours of laundry I get washed up and ready for school, Jackson drops me off and I walk to art class. The bell goes and everyone comes into the classroom while I stay by the door waiting for Josh. He eventually comes and I run into his arms giving him a big hug. "I missed you, it's been so long." I say pulling away. "It's nice to see you too. Nice hairstyle, it looks good." He comments and I smile. We go in the classroom and sit down, just to be disappointed there's a new seating plan. 
 
I sit next to a random person who I don't know, and the loser that I still am I don't say anything to them. Luckily Josh sits right behind us since it's put by two so I'm okay I guess. I turn around and Josh tells me to talk to the kid even though I really don't want to. 
 
"I know we only have three school days left but maybe talking to others and seeing what they have next semester is a good idea. Don't just talk to your friends and the people you know." The teacher explains, "we don't have an exam for this course so just relax, talk with people and try to study for other exams." 
 
I turn to the kid next to me and sigh, how am I gonna do this? "Are we on for lunch?" Josh asks from behind me seeing I'm not gonna talk to anyone, the kid turns around to talk to his friend anyway. Whatever.  "Maybe tomorrow I need to say hi to everyone at lunch." I smile at him. He nods his head and we continue talking about the break. 
 
I go to my locker and see a handsome human being standing there with his friends, his jet black hair is back and here to stay. He's wearing black pants with a white blouse and a black tie, looking fancy. I walk up behind him telling the others not to say anything to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and peck his cheek from the back. 
 
He quickly turns around making he boys laugh and looks at head to toe, then he kisses me on the lips. "I missed you." He says pulling away and holding onto my hand. "I missed you too. I missed your hair as well." I tell him while laughing. The boys all hug me as well and then Namjoon walks up to us. "We'll let you catch up, come to the cafeteria after." I nod my head and they leave us alone. 
 
We both sit down on the ground and I rest my head on his shoulder, he entwines our fingers and I smile to myself. "I like your short hair." He comments, "so cute my toki." "I'm glad your black hair is back. Keep it this way, you look better." I tell him. He moves his head and looks at me. "You didn't like it before?" He asks me. "No no..." I try to explain but he pouts and looks away. I sigh and bang my head against the locker unintentionally. 
 
That wasn't supposed to happen, I pull my head forward again and rub the back of it. "That actually hurt." I say, Jungkook turns and grabs my hand that was rubbing my head. He kisses the back of my head and grabs onto my hand pulling me up. "Let's go." He says. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
After seeing my beautiful girlfriend again I felt so happy, she looked so nice with her short hair and clothes. I had to but when she bonked her head on the locker I feel bad and kiss it better for her. I stand up pulling her with me and tell her to come. We go to the cafeteria and sit with the guys at a big table. 
 
"So Mia, how was Cuba?" Jimin asks her. "It was really warm, but I liked it better than the snow here." She replies and I chuckle at her response. She tells us all her stories about Cuba and how this tour guide asked her out, but she showed a picture of me and he backed off. "Wow Jungkook. She really loves you, you know." Namjoon comments and pats my back. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
"I really want to stay with you guys but I got to find other people and say hi to them." I say and they all understand, "bye kookie." I kiss his cheek and leave the cafeteria. I find Billy and Sehun who both seem happy to see me, then I look around for Brian. 
 
What I find weird is that ever since I became friends with Jungkook, I've made many more friends. Like I have my brother and cousin and Kennedy. But all the other friends I made was after I met Jungkook and they're all guys making him jealous. Now I have Josh and Brian who are my best friends, and Billy. The rest I don't really see as good friends, just Jungkooks bros and Sehun the younger one. 
 
I find Brian and give him a back hug, he turns around and smiles giving me another hug. "It's my favourite girl." He says and I laugh pulling out of the hug. "You look different." I say looking at him. "Really? Nothing changed since we last hung out/met. Texting really makes people close." He chuckles. "Hey we hung out a lot the last couple months, especially since you were also in Cuba for a few days." I tell him. He laughs and I just laugh with him, this joker. 
 
Brian's POV:
 
I'm just standing by my locker when someone gives me a back hug, I turn around and see it's Mia. I'm so happy to see her again and she looks really nice, the short her suits her well. We laugh a lot together since we've come closer and I really enjoy spending time with her when Josh isn't around. I know I shouldn't say stuff but she's just really cute and beautiful, she has a boyfriend sadly. If he ever does anything to her at least she'll have me to lean on. 
 
We talk for a long time until the bell goes and we both go our separate ways to our classes. I talked to her about second semester and we have all classes together, that's what I'm happy about especially because she only has first and second with Jungkook. Maybe I can travel somewhere with her since we're both taking that class. 
 
I'm in science class with Josh and he keeps teasing me about her. "I heard someone gave you a back hug at lunch." He says pinching my cheeks. "Shutup." "Hey, I know you like her and she has a boyfriend but if something happens I know she'll come running to you. You two have become really close, closer than me and her are, but I see her just as a best friend." He tells me. I nod my head. "I know, it's just if I talked to her in gym class before Jungkook I wonder if things would be different right now. I don't like this one sided love." 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
In math class the teacher is pissing me off, I was just having fun with Yoongi but I got in trouble. "Go stand in the hall." The teacher tells me, I reluctantly get up and stand in the hall by the door. A little while later I go back into class and he sees me, I raise my hand and he comes over. Yoongi just laughs at me. "May I go to the washroom?" I ask him. "If you leave your phone on your desk." He says and walks away after I place my baby on my desk. 
 
He helps other people and once I go outside Yoongi tosses my phone to me and I leave class. We're so sneaky, how did the teacher not see that? I decide to text Brian since I know Jungkook is writing an accounting test. 
 
Come to my locker.
 
Why?
 
Just come. I'll say when you're here and hurry up.
 
A couple minutes later Brian walks over to me and I explain what happened in math class. He looks pretty shocked and then laughs at me. "Wow, you're a rebel aren't you?" He asks. "I'm not, the teacher is a you know what, and it's a supply too. All we're doing is review, it's easy." I tell him and he nods his head. 
 
We walk around the school and talk. "So, why text me instead of your boyfriend?" He asks after a while. "He's writing a test. And I know you wouldn't be mad at me for doing that." I confess and he smiles putting his arm around my shoulder, I just let him be and continue walking. He tells me jokes and we laugh a lot, just having fun. I eventually decide to go back to class just cause I'll be in trouble. 
 
I enter the room and sit next to Yoongi, he smiles at me and I laugh. "What'd I miss?" I ask him. "Nothing really, but he's gonna check on you I bet. You were gone for twenty minutes." He says. The teacher walks over and looks down at me. "You sure are one little scumbag, huh?" He says. "Excuse me?" I glare at him. "I saw him toss your phone to you, I'll be telling your teacher know." "I don't care. We only have two days left anyway." I respond and he walks away. 
 
Next period goes by fast and I go outside to wait for the bus, the snow is starting to melt and the air is warmer so I'm just wearing a thin jacket. Jungkook hugs me from behind and puts his chin on my shoulder. "I little birdie told me you ditched class to be with Brian." He says and turns me around. I roll my eyes at him. "What? Are you jealous? I only did because you were writing a test so I didn't want to bother you." I explain and he smiles. 
 
We take the bus home and go to our separate apartments, Jackson smiles at me when I get home. "What?" I ask him. He pulls me over and makes me sit in the couch. "So, a little birdie told me you ditched class and were rude to a supply." He says. "Jungkook?" I ask. "No one but now that you mention it why'd you ditch?" He asks. "I have review to do." I say ignoring him and going to my room, closing the door behind me. 
 
A/N: Okay next semester starts next chapter, hope you're ready for it. Comments are appreciated.